A date(?) with Sehun

Somebody I hate

You rolled comfortably on your bed, pulling the soft covers up to your neck. The cold, rainy weather made you decide that it was the perfect time for a good afternoon nap.

You shut your eyes peacefully, almost ready to enter dreamland..

 

"Jagiya~" that annoying brat was back to pester you again.

"God, he's so annoying!" you muttered under your breath, shoving the covers frustratedly aside before dragging your feet unwillingly towards the door to unlock it.

"What do you want now? I was about to fall asleep!" you complained, rubbing your eyes grouchily.

Apparently, uncle Bongduk and his wife were outside attending a seminar, the maids were all off, leaving you and Sehun all alone at home. -What a perfect nightmare. 

"Do you need help switching the channel now?" you mocked sacarstically.

"I'm bored." he declared.

"Well that's your problem. I'm tired." you scoffed, attempting to shut the door in his face.

He held the door open. 

"Don't be like that, go out with me." he frowned.

You gave him a blank look. "Seriously, you want a peasant like me to be seen on the streets with you?"

"It's funny when you call yourself a peasant." he chuckled on his own.

For the love of sleep, this guy has to back off before you shove your entire fist into his mouth.

You twisted your lips. "I don't know if I should be laughing along with you or slapping that crappy expression off your face." 

He backed off a little -was he about to give up? 

Then a huge grin suddenly appeared on his face. 

"Have you forgotten?" he tilted his head playfully to the side.

"What."

"The unforgivable sin you committed last night.." he reminded.

"Someone said she'd do anything~"

*What have i gotten myself into..* you palmed your face with both hands. 

*Please don't remember that other thing though..* you crossed your fingers.

"Ah, i almost forgot~"

*Crap. Nonononono* 

"You're supposed to be my girlfriend for a week!" he snapped his fingers, relieved that he remembered or he would've let you off so easily. 

"Couples are supposed to go on dates right?" he winked. 

You sighed deeply in defeat, widening the satisfied grin on Sehun's face for having the temporary authority. 

"Wear something pretty!" he added, before the door slammed shut in his face. 

"So, where are we going?" you folded your arms across your chest. 

*I'll make this the worst date ever, so you'll never ask me out ever again.* you obviously had a devious plan set up. You smirked at the perfect plan you had arranged. 

"You'll see!" he beamed excitedly.


"Yah, do not let go, you hear me!" Sehun warned as you entered the dark room. 

"Are you a man or what?" you mocked, enjoying the sound of his frightened voice even though it was a shame you couldn't see the look on his face.

Sehun had brought you to the amusement park, and you were currently at the haunted house. (luckily for him, the dark clouds had cleared and the rain had stopped)

"Eeeshhh, stop holding onto me!" you said irritatedly. 

Suddenly, a hand gripped tightly onto Sehun's ankle, causing him to scream and yell for your name continuously when you managed to break his grip on your arm. 

"Seol-hee-yah!!!! Save me!!!!" he yelled.

*I should probably take the chance and sneak off right.* the devil in your head was taking control again. 

"Seol-hee-yah!" you heard him yell again. 

He felt a hand grab his wrist this time, dragging him forcefully, loosening the grip he had on his ankle.

"Who are you?! Are you seol-hee?!" 

You rolled your eyes. "Nae, it's me.."

He pulled you towards him and hugged your waist from behind. "You're not abadoning me again!" 

 

It wasn't very long before the two of you finally found the real exit and left the haunted house. 

"Yah." 

Sehun ignored you, his arms still wrapped tightly around your waist.

"YAH." You boomed, pushing him a distance away from you. 

"Sorry." he cleared his throat.

 

It was already 6pm, the both of you had completed almost all the rides in the amusement park and were pretty exhausted. 

"To be honest, today was kinda fun.." he scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"You kidding? You were screaming for the whole day!" you snapped rudely.

His head lowered,"It's my first time here..But i guess i screwed this date huh?" his voice became soft and sad. 

"But I guess I had fun." you flashed him a genuine smile. - This was probably the first time you smiled at him like that. 

He brought you to dinner before driving home. 

*I guess going out with Sehun isn't that bad.* you thought. 

 

You sat on your bed, recollecting everything that happened today. A sweet smile started to appear on your face. 

*Yah, jung seol-hee! Are you crazy?!* you shook your head 

*Stop thinking about him!* you slapped both your hands onto your face. 

 

The door swung open. "Hi." Sehun skipped into the room and sat on the bed next to you. 

"What are you doing?" you stared at him weirdly. 

"I can't sleep, let's watch tv." he said, grabbing the remote control and switching on the tv. 

"Oh, despicable me is on!" he smiled like a kid. 

"Don't you have a television in your room? Why come here?" you spat.

"Why so cranky? Are you having your period or what." he smirked.

"don't assume that I'm on my period, unless you physically see me opening a pad, because that's just annoying. And tonight, when you're sleeping I'll just assume that you're dead and bury you in your back yard." you scoffed sarcastically.

His mouth was open but no words came out. 

"You're so mean!" he pouted, launging a pillow at you out of no where.

"Yah, you stupid!" 

"Hah! The pot calling the kettle black, you're the one with a low IQ brain!" he spat

"Me? If i have a low IQ brain, you must be the dumbest person in the world!" 

"Then you'll be the dumbest in the universe!"

"Is there even a difference?"

"Duh, there is, you're just too dumb to even-"

You launged a pillow at him just when his mouth was open.

 

"YAH!" 


<<Author's Note>>

Updated another chapter today! Sorry for not keeping my promise and updating two, I was out for the whole day! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing this one! 

Don't forget to leave a comment below and SUBSCRIBE!