YOU AGAIN...

Both of Us

Wooyoung walks quickly to the parking lot. He feels extremely hungry as he skips breakfast earlier in the morning. It is his second day studying at Sungkyunkwan University. His body bounces a few steps back when he accidentally bumps on someone.

“Damn! S- Sorry…” says Wooyoung as he realizes that he’s the one who’s walk carelessly. The big guy in front of him grins at him.

“No… it’s okay. I’m fine… but my ice cream…,” says the man almost whispering at the end of his word. Wooyoung smiles guiltily as he sees a cup of ice cream shattered on the ground.

“Sorry about your ice cream… Chansung~ssi…” Wooyoung grins at the startles Chansung. Wooyoung manages to read that man nametag, as he sees it hangs on his neck. Chansung also one of Sungkyunkwan University and he notices that he ever sees Chansung in the class of his certain subjects.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung… are you free now?” Chansung flusters but still he innocently nods his head. “Well then, let’s make up for your ice cream. Mind to have lunch with me? I’ll buy you everything you want to eat. Anything!” continues Wooyoung as he convincing Chansung to accompany him. Moreover, it will be boring for him to eat alone. Junho still got class to attend.

“Really? But I don’t really know you. What if you’ll kidnap me?” asks Chansung innocently. He got a point there as they really strangers to each other. Even though he reads the news of Wooyoung’s scandals in the internet, but for sure, he knew, that Jang Wooyoung left Korea two years ago. This person in front of him might be an imposter Wooyoung grins at Chansung. He shows Chansung his Sungkyunkwan ID to Chansung and then shows Chansung his citizen card.

“Of course we don’t know each other. It’s a first step to become friends right?” says Wooyoung as he smiles warmly at Chansung.

“Right. Let us be friend. By the way, I’m Hwang Chansung.” Chansung replies Wooyoung with as sweet smile. Wooyoung leads Chansung to his car and drives to the nearby restaurant.

 

From afar, Nichkhun can see Wooyoung is having his lunch with someone. It’s been three days, he haven’t see Wooyoung around. Nichkhun’s heart screams with the urge to disturb Wooyoung. However, he is in a middle of a lunch meeting with his client. Nichkhun only can steal glances at Wooyoung.

‘Not bad… how can I never realize that he’s that cute…’ Nichkhun smirks as he watches intensely Wooyoung’s cheeks. It is so cute in his eyes. The way Wooyoung his lips that smeared with ice cream making Nichkhun’s heart skips a bit. He starts to remember how soft Wooyoung’s lip was when he forcefully kissed that lad once. So soft that a slight bite causing the lips wounded.

‘! Am I becoming a homoual?’ curses Nichkhun to himself for having dirty thought on Wooyoung.

Nichkhun feels frustrated as he sees Wooyoung gets out from the restaurant. He misses the opportunity to tease Wooyoung. Nichkhun smiles bitterly as he thinks if he can endure Wooyoung’s poisonous words again. He might ends up murdering Wooyoung if he loses control.

 

 

The red light forces Nichkhun to stop his red Porsche. It’s a peak hour for traffic congestion. Nichkhun frowns but then smiles slyly when he sees a familiar yellow Porsche next to him.

“What a surprise…” Nichkhun laughs a little when he sees Wooyoung’s car. It’s obvious and noticeable. It’s the only car that designed like that. In Seoul, only Wooyoung’s car is look like Bumblebee, the Transformer robot. The color and the look of the car is 100% the same. Nichkhun also don’t know why Wooyoung prefers to make his car like that.

Wooyoung purposely drives his car to the Han River Park when he notices Nichkhun’s car follows him. Wooyoung slams the door harshly, feeling annoyed with Nichkhun’s action. Nichkhun laughs at Wooyoung, noticing how hot-tempered that young man is.

“What do you want?” asks Wooyoung as he leans his body onto his car. Clear and sounded annoying. A Nichkhun smile warmly at him, ignoring Wooyoung is upset at him. Well, that the objective of the whole thing. Moreover, he wants to show Taecyeon that he always gets what he wants. No one can resist.

“Sorry. I’m just want to hang out with you. Is it wrong?” asks Nichkhun shamelessly. He looks at Wooyoung with a poker face.

Wooyoung frowns, rolling his eyes. Nichkhun is really a pain in the . “Of course it’s wrong. Your way, you act like a creepy stalker…” Wooyoung glares at Nichkhun when that man laughs at him. Nichkhun’s voice sounds nice to Wooyoung. The way Nichkhun laughs is so handsome. Wooyoung smirks, thinking back that this is not a good thing to do. If their families found out about they already met each other again, his life will be screw again.

“Tell me what you want?”

“YOU!” Wooyoung groans when Nichkhun says that. Nichkhun is really haven’t get over their past. If it were to be counted, they hardly spent a good time with each other and for a good reason; Wooyoung seems to not hate Nichkhun that much even though Nichkhun treats him harshly once. Well, Wooyoung deserves it because of his behavior. No one can stand it if his or her pride is challenged.

Nichkhun chuckles when he sees Wooyoung stares at him annoyingly. “I’m kidding. How about a dinner with me? I bet you haven’t had yours…”

Wooyoung starts to behave normally when he realizes Nichkhun is only wants to have dinner with him. However, he really wants to avoid Nichkhun. if can, he wants to erase this person from his memory. Nichkhun bring him nothing but trouble. It will be a huge trouble if the history repeated.

“Okay! Only this one time. After this, I’m begging you to not looking for me again. DON’T EVER!” presses Wooyoung. Nichkhun nods his head as if he really meant it. Nichkhun smiles sweetly at Wooyoung as they walk to a nearby food court.

Wooyoung takes his phone out to call his mother. “Omma, I’ll be home late. Don’t wait for me for dinner. I’m having mine with a friend,” says Wooyoung, informing his mother. Now that he’s back under his parents control, Wooyoung had to report everything. Moreover, his mother’s health condition is bad lately. Every morning Wooyoung sees his mother with panda eyes. She seems to lack of sleep.

“Friend huh?” teases Nichkhun at Wooyoung. Wooyoung gives Nichkhun a poker face. He is lazy to deal with Nichkhun’s annoying scheme.

“So what? Rather I say I’m out with my ex –fiancée? Come on Nichkhun, I do us a great favor for running away that time.”

“Yes. You sure did. And I’m the one who’s bearing the whole shame…” Nichkhun glares at Wooyoung with wide eyes. He raises his brows showing he not satisfied with their past.

“So, you are revenging on me? Nichkhun, let’s think of it never happen. Look at how happy we are now, living the life we wanted…”

Nichkhun smiles slightly as Wooyoung is right. After the Wooyoung’s runaway incident and the engagement ceremony is off, Nichkhun’s family and Wooyoung’s family never mention about the engagement anymore. It’s seem the whole things were never occur.

“You’re right. let’s forget it and how about we become friend, secretly?” asks Nichkhun as he has another agenda that he has to do at Wooyoung, his deal with Taecyeon. Nichkhun knew that Wooyoung is an open-minded teen adult. Living oversea might affect Wooyoung’s mindset about homouality. Plus, recently, the whole world seems okay with these whole things. Homouality is just another new way for some people to have their love life. It’s just can be help if people fall in love with the same gender. It’s all about love. Moreover, is , male and male or male and female, it all is about pleasure. Nichkhun smirks at his own thought. Well, that his mindset.

“No thanks... I don’t want to attract the hell to me.” Wooyoung smirks deviantly at Nichkhun. Nichkhun scoffs at Wooyoung’s words. He fakes a smile, as he knows he should take it slow.

Nichkhun and Wooyoung enjoy their dinnertime, laughing at random stories.  If they know, what the future holds.