Lee Joon - Catching a Thief

MBLAQ One Shots

You smiled happily at the cd in your hand. You and a few of your friends had just spent hours in line to get your cds signed by MBLAQ. Sure the line had been long, but the few minutes you had in front of the boys made it totally worth it. You carefully tucked it away in your purse so that nothing would happen to it on your way home.

As the group of you made your way down the sidewalk and out of the venue, you were suddenly run into from behind. You started to spin around to see what had happened when your purse was ripped off of your arm. You saw a man running down in front of you, your purse in his arms.

“Hey!” You called after him. You started after him, though you knew you had no hope of catching up to him.

He turned around the corner and into an alley at the back of the venue. You ran after him, but you were falling behind with every step. When you turned the corner as well however, you found him on the ground. In front of him was a group of guys, one of them was now holding your purse. You ran down, stopping to breathe. You bent over, your hands on your knees trying to catch your breath.

“Thank you so much,” you panted. When you looked up, you were shocked to see MBLAQ standing right in front of you. You blushed, embarrassed for recognizing them sooner when you were wearing a shirt with their logo on it. “I, um, thank you for your help.” You rubbed your arm uncomfortably.

“It really was no problem. This guy ran out in front of us, so I just went after him and caught him quickly. I’m assuming this is yours?” Lee Joon held out your purse to you.

“Yes, it is. I’m sorry, I really should be more careful.”

“There isn’t much you can do when a jerk like this is going to steal from you. Don’t worry about, I’m glad we were here to help.” He said with the smile. Even with the other boys there, you couldn’t help but be focused on Joon. He had been your bias for ages.

“Still, I’m grateful that someone caught him. I would’ve been so upset! I put my cd in my bag and-” you stopped talking right away, your eyes going wide. Some of the event staff then came over and took the thief inside to wait for the police to arrive.

“You were at the event, right?” Joon asked.

“Yes, I was.” You reached into your bag and pulled out your signed cd. You flipped it around to see if it was okay, but found that it had actually been severely damaged. You sighed, putting it back in your purse. “Anyway, thank you for your help,” you turned to leave before a hand was on your shoulder.

“Your cd got broken, didn’t it?” Joon asked, looked concerned.

“It did. But you got my purse back, that is what matters most.” You tried to reassure him and yourself.

“Still, you waited in line for hours. We can sign one more cd for you. It really isn’t a big deal.” Joon spun around to find one of the managers and then hurried to talk to him. He pointed at you, making you blush. The manager nodded and then reached into one of the boxes that were being loaded into a van. He pulled out a brand new cd and handed it to Joon along with a marker.

Joon jogged back over to you and the other boys. They each signed the cd for you. You couldn’t believe how nice they were about the situation. When they finished, Joon handed it to you.

“There you go, I hope this helps keep the day from being a bad one.” You felt like you were going to cry. Your purse had almost gotten stolen, but everything had worked out.

“It did, thank you so much! I really don’t know what to say. You guys didn’t have to do this for me.”

“We should do this kind of thing for our fans.” Seungho said with a smile.

“Just be careful, and keep supporting us.” G.O patted your shoulder, also smiling.

“I will! MBLAQ fighting!” You chanted, then felt a bit silly, but they laughed.

“Thank you! We have to get going now, be careful!” The boys waved to you, and turned back to their van. You made your way back away from the alley, finding your friends at the end, staring at you with wide eyes.

“What happened?” One of them asked. You launched into a full explanation, making them gasp.

“Why didn’t he try to steal my purse so I could meet MBLAQ?” One of them whined. You all giggled a little. You clutched to your purse tighter, but smiled a little the memory that was made today.

======================================================

A/N: This was a request from an anon. I wanted to do something different from the common "idol boyfriend protecting you" idea. I hope you like this :)