Donghae's wishes (+ 1 Hyukjae's wish)

Donghae's Wishes

Warning: The time of the drabbles are really messy ;;;
Basically:
#1: Can be any time, after Donghae's father passed away
#2: Around February-April 2013 before Hyukjae's birthday
#3: EunSiHae Twitter conversation lol
#4: Recently? After IWD release maybe
#5: Any time lol


 

1.    Meeting his dad again

Donghae has imagined countless times on how his father will react of his achievements; how he and his bandmates had travelled literally to the other side of the world to perform there, how many people recognized him in overseas, how many people give him endless love… He has wondered whether his dad will give him a pat on his head and tell him that he’s doing a great job, rub his back and smile or just laughing boisterously and tell him that it is expected since he, after all, is the son of him.

It is something that Donghae yearned the most, yet he knows at the same time that it is impossible to achieve.

There was time when he was angry at God, at the company, at Super Junior, at himself and at everything in general. Why did God let his dad go before he present his first award? Why did they have to win after his dad pass away? Why not before?

Gradually, however, he began to accept that his father, whatever he had done, would never return after all. His anger subsided and he began to restore his faith to God and concentrated on becoming the best singer in the world, to make his father proud up there and to continue on his father’s unachievable dream.

And he realized, he might lose his father, but at the same time, he earned twelve best friends in the form of Super Junior. He couldn’t be more thankful than that.

Donghae still imagines how his father will be proud of his achievement, but he does not linger on his sadness anymore.

 

2.    Meeting Tony Stark

It isn’t a mystery anymore that Donghae loves Iron Man until he cosplays as one in Super Show 5. And of course, being a fan, he wants to meet his Tony Stark Hyung, and chats with him on how amazing he was on Iron Man 1 & 2 and he can’t wait to see him again on Iron Man 3.

It is amazing that his wish is fulfilled quickly, because just a week after he lies on his bed thinking of how amazing Tony Stark Hyung is, he is comfortably laying on Hyukjae’s bed (while the said owner is out) and decides to open a news portal to search for Super Junior’s news. The main headline catches his attention, and when he has opened the article, he nearly squeals in happiness, if not the sound of the door opening that disturbs him.

“Hyukjae, Tony Stark is going to come to Seoul!!” Donghae lifts his head from his phone and stares at Hyukjae, sending hidden message that he wants to go and Hyukjae should accompany him.

Hyukjae, however, isn’t looking at him and instead walk to the direction of his drawers, not even batting an eyelash as to why Donghae is in his room when he has his own room, “I know.”

“He’s going to come on your birthday, Hyukkie!”

“That I know too.”

“Then let’s go together! We can celebrate your birthday with Tony Stark Hyung!”

Hyukjae scratches his head after Donghae finishes speaking, a sign that Donghae knows too well, “The thing is… I may or may not have schedule that day?”

Donghae narrows his eyes and his lips form a pout unconsciously, “Are you saying you can’t go?”

“Well.. err.. yes?”

The next seconds feel like a flash to Hyukjae as Donghae throws the nearest thing beside him (which is his phone) to Hyukjae’s direction and successfully hit his head. Before Hyukjae recovers from the shock and pain, Donghae has already rushed outside, shouting profanities with Hyukjae’s name included in each.

--

Donghae ignores Hyukjae at dinner, while the latter tries his best to coax Donghae. It isn’t successful though, as Donghae only pouts harder and hit him hardly on his arm, but he still hasn’t been forgiven.

It is at night, when Donghae receives a message and brings a smile to his lips.

Yah, Donghae, sorry I can’t go to meet Tony Stark Hyung this time.

But let’s watch your Iron Man 3 together when it’s out!

Am I forgiven now?

(Honestly, Donghae isn’t that angry at Hyukjae though. He is going to forgive Hyukjae later anyway.)

 

3.    Hanging out with Siwon and Hyukjae

It wasn’t Donghae’s fault that Leeteuk called him to ask how was their performance at SS5 Bangkok. It was not his fault either that the leader can be extremely talkative and he demanded a detailed report (which Donghae couldn’t provide since he had the attention span of a goldfish anyway).

It was because of the call, Donghae failed to join Siwon and Hyukjae’s selca time. He could only sulk when Siwon tweeted his selca with Hyukjae and had to mention him with the weird pointy nose emoticon. It got worse when Hyukjae replied with “yeh look so fine” which Donghae couldn’t understand at all with his Engrish level. After trying Google translate (and Google translate gave him even weirder meaning), he finally decided to show that he was pissed off so he replied with “I’m fine” without his usual exclamation marks and emoticon.

He was hoping Siwon and Hyukjae would realize that he’s annoyed and apologize to him straight away, but after one hour passed and there was no sign of apology, Donghae had begun to lose hope.

Instead he checked his twitter and felt even more left out with Siwon mentioned Hyukjae and Hyukjae replied “to the parsdise”.

Before he opened Google Translate to check what parsdise meant, however, a line notification appeared.

Donghae-ya, sorry :^(

Do you want to hang out now? I’ll be waiting at the lobby :^)

Donghae smiled. So they aren’t going to leave him out after all! He quickly replied (this time with the exclamation marks and emoticon) that he would be there in a second. After that he quickly rushed down to the lobby, only to find Siwon sitting like a boss on one of the sofas. Siwon leaned comfortably with his right leg crossing over his left leg, while his hand was scrolling his phone.

“Siwon-ah!” Donghae called when he was already standing next to him. “Where’s Hyukjae?”

“Hyukjae?” Siwon frowned, “He’s not going with us, of course! It’s our brothers’ moment, Donghae. Just the two of us!”

Donghae pouted inwardly. That meant that Hyukjae had not even made an attempt to apologize to him yet! At least Siwon did though, he thought while Siwon led him to a restaurant that he claimed was super delicious and fantastic (Siwon likes to exaggerate things).

He was planning a revenge plan when he returned to his hotel room that night to Hyukjae. But much to his surprise, there was a direct message from Hyukjae when he looked at his phone.

Yah, let’s go out together later!

That night, Donghae slept with a smile on his face.

 

4.    A beautiful wife and cute son/daughter

His dad wrote in his final letter before he passed away that he regretted that he couldn’t see Donghae’s wife and his grandchildren later, and ever since Donghae read the letter, he was determined to search for a girlfriend that could match with what his father wanted.

But recently, his wish seems to have changed. And it’s because of a certain person.

Lee Hyukjae. His bandmate.

“Yah, Donghae, come to the studio at 1pm today. I still want to practice I Wanna Dance once more.” Hyukjae says before he goes to a morning recording schedule.

“Ok.” Donghae has answered before resuming his breakfast. Hyukjae just gives him a gummy smile before wearing his shoes and runs outside, leaving Donghae and his thoughts alone.

Hyukjae, Donghae thinks, has to be one of the most beautiful persons existed in the world. There is something about Hyukjae that attracts him; attracts him in a way that none of the women (or men) can.

Perhaps it is because of the close bond of friendship they develop over the years; perhaps it is because Hyukjae has already known every single of his secret yet still stays by his side through thick and thin; perhaps it is because his mind has already been brainwashed that EunHae is real; or perhaps it is just his heart speaking that he wants to spend his lifetime with this man.

Another thing Donghae loves about Hyukjae is when he dances. Because the way he moves his body with a matching expression combined with sharp dance moves captivates him beyond anything, and Hyukjae shines the most when he dances.

Donghae knows that he can’t fulfil his father’s wish to marry a beautiful wife and have cute children. But he also knows that his father will also forgive him, because his father after all, just wanted him to be happy. And he knows he can’t reach happiness without Hyukjae.

 

5.    Hyukjae’s wish: Donghae

Donghae is beautiful. Maybe it is an understatement, because Donghae can be so angelic sometimes that Hyukjae thinks that it is not possible.

Donghae has a lot of bad traits too, like his nagging, his childishness, his violent behaviors, or his messy personality.

But hey, Hyukjae manages. Because only Donghae can provide him happiness after all. 

 


A/N: I'm not entirely satisfied with this... I feel that there's something missing but I can't find it? It's quite frustrating to be honest...
I'll edit later if I manage to find that 'something' lol

And today is Donghae's dad death anniversary ;; That's why I decided to make this, to honor the man that without him, Donghae won't exist and I won't even know Donghae.

Please give me feedbacks or anything! I'm really not happy and not sure if this is satisfactory TTTT 
Sorry if it's weird though, I'm not in my best mood nowadays sigh...