Fight

Fight - Sunggyu

"Hey guys!" You cooed as you walked into the dorm, setting your backpack down at the door.

"Hey ______" Woohyun came over and hugged you, Sungjong followed.

"Can you make us something sweet please~" Sungyeol begged as he grabbed your hand and shook it

"Sure I would love to" You took off your jacket as the three guys came over and watched you make a batch of brownies. Woohyun helped pour the mix in as you cracked the eggs, Sungjong helped with the water and Sungyeol with the oil. Whisking the batter the guys sung for you, placing it in the oven you started to clean up.

"So how are you guys?" You asked as you tried to pass the time

"Pretty good, Happy, fantastic now that you are here" They answered as the heavenly smell from the oven floated in the air catching a few more members.

"What’s smells so good?" Hoya asked as Dongwoo walked out with him. Myungsoo came out to just to take some pictures of the brownies that had made themselves famous in the dorm.

”_____ is making brownies~” Sungjong sang as all of the members but your boyfriend came over. Taking out the brownies they let of a chocolaty aroma as you set them on the counter as you cut them putting them on plates for each of the members.

"Where’s Sunggyu?" You asked as the members smelled the treat that you had made for them

"He’s sleeping" Hoya spoke up after all the members had looked at each other and left a silence.

"He’s going to miss it" You tried not to sound sad in front of the other members but you saw them more than Sunggyu. Just then the bedroom door creaked open as everyone’s head sprung up and looked to see that it was Sunggyu still in his pajamas.

"Yah! Who made these brownies, they’re bad for yo-" Sunggyu commented as he didn’t see you behind the members, then his eyes caught yours.

"D-do you want some?" You asked right after his comment hit you in the heart, trying to not show your emotions. He declined your treat, and walked to the couch.

"So you come here to make treats for them but not for me?" Sunggyu groveled as you heard every word.

"I just came from school, I could have gone home but I thought that it would be nice if I came over, I just wanted to see you" You said getting quieter as you felt his eyes roll in his head.

"Then why did you make this?" He stood up and pointed at the brownies that were all over the member’s faces.

"You weren’t up, you are never awake that is why I come and bake, to try and see you once and a while but, I- I end up hanging out with your members cause I wait around for you.” You felt yourself getting quieter and taking his wrath as your cheeks burned.

"Why don’t you wake me up?" Sunggyu walked over to you and the guys

"I have tried, Sunggyu. Many times, but you know how frustrating it is to always be here for you taking care of your things while trying to do what I want to?" You made another point

"You have your ways of waking me up" His sly lips curled into a smile as his eyes trailing to the ground.

"Like a kiss?" You scoffed, pulling your hands together squeezing them to try and contain your anger, his cheeks got red as he agreed, "You know how ist that is? Oh I am going to wake up my boyfriend with a kiss just so that he can fall asleep on me when I am trying to talk to him" You walked from the kitchen, spilling out a scenario that happened too many times that you didn’t even try anymore. Waving to the guys, tears fell down your face as you picked up your bag and coat and ran out the door.

"Guys!~" Sunggyu whined as the members all ate their brownies with sorrow that you were gone. He laughed, "She overreacts too much" Swatting his hands in the air he walked to the couch and sat down. The other members avoided eye contact, they all knew that she was right but only one had the courage to stand up to the leader.

"Yah, hyung!" Hoya called loudly," She was not overreacting, she has every right to be angry. Every time that she has come over, you’re not here. Have you seen how heart broken she is when you aren’t here to greet her?" He paused as he stood up giving Dongwoo the seat.

"She was heartbroken today, having a rough day at college all she wanted to do was to be comforted" Sungjong said quietly as Hoya nodded his head and smiling happily that he wasn’t the only that saw it.

"Then you expect her to wake you up when she is here. I am sure that she would rather be sleeping than be here, but she comes and makes things for us cause she loves you." Dongwoo added as the members left one by one.

"Have you even taken her out once, without her doing something for you in return?" Myungsoo asked as Sunggyu dropped his head lower, "That’s what I thought."

Leaving Sunggyu to his thoughts the members all went out, together as a walk trying to contact you.

—Weeks later—

You weren’t sorry that you had lost him, you hardly either saw him as well. Keeping in touch with the other members you always kept tabs on them anyways. Everyday you went home did homework, ate, slept, then went to the University. The same routine, no visiting the members for you couldn’t stand to see him again for you knew that it would all boil up. A sudden knock from the door snapped you out of your homework as you shuffled to the door stretching. Opening the door slowly, you gazed on the man that came to you.

”________” Sunggyu said sweetly, “I know we haven’t had the best relationship, but I realize that I was wrong, that I should try a little harder for you.” He stopped as he rose his eyes from your welcome mat to your eyes. “Will you take me back?”