Secret Business?

My Dark Little Angel [Jiyong and Seunghyun]

 

I wondered around Seoul during the nights. Seunghyun was away a lot now, something about keeping a roof over our heads meant paying bills. I didn't listen to his riddles, they always baffled me. I was still as dense as ever. 
I didn't see how it was so important to keep our home, we'd have to move eventually so the neighborhood didn't get suspicions of our never changing state. I decided to sit on a bench in the park. I was lonely a lot lately and I don't have many friends, besides Dara, a newly made vampire girl, she was sweet. She was 27 when she was changed, but looked so much younger. We got on well, we missed similar things and had the same music taste.
She missed her brother, she called him Thunder and her three best friends. I missed all of my old friends too, but Seunghyun had always been worth me leaving them. He took care of me and my clumsy ways better then any one. I smiled to myself as I remembered all the times he'd stopped me from falling over and walking into trees. He'd done it for as long as I'd known him.
"JIIIIIIIIIIII!" Yelled Dara's voice. I looked up quickly to see her running, with a dopey grin on her face, towards me.
"Hey, Dara." I smiled, pleased to have some company.
"Why are you out here, all on your own?" She asked, plonking herself in the space next to me.
"Seunghyun's away again and I didn't want to disturb you." I said, trying not to sound to pathetic.
"Aish. Michin! I always have time to be wondering around town with you, Ji." She smiled at me.
"Thank you." I replied sheepishly. I was such a girl.
"So when am I finally going to meet the infamous Choi Seunghyun who lets my poor little brother wonder around town on his own, huh?" She asked
"When he finally stays home for longer then two days." I replied, looking at the floor. Trying to hold my tears.
"Hey! If you cry, I'm leaving you here. C'mon, we'll go to your place." She said, taking my hand and pulling me up. We walked to my home happily, talking animatedly about whatever came to mind.
 
 
We stepped inside my cold, dark house. I didn't like staying here when Seunghyun left, it felt empty. Once I the lights, Dara ran straight into the house and into the living room. She dived onto the sofa and lay there. "Yah. Your sofa is soooooo comfortable. Were did you get it? I want one?" She yelled as I went to make a hot drink in the kitchen.
"I don't know. Seunghyun bought it from somewhere in Italy." I replied, not knowing much about my boyfriends business.
"Do you not know what he does for a living?" She said, looking at me like I had four heads.
"No. I never ask him. Should I?" I asked, pouring hot water into a mug.
"Yes you should ask! Don't you want to know what he's doing when he's away all the time?" Dara picked up the TV remote then and started to flick through the channels.
"Why would I do that?" I couldn't understand what she meant. I took the two mugs of tea to the living room and handed one to Dara. She took it happily and sat next to her.
"Don't you want to know if he's being faithful?" Dara asked, finally getting to the point.
"I know he's being faithful. Seunghyun's not the type to do that. I trust him with my life so much, I let him take it from me and keep it." I replied, sipping at the boiling drink.
"Hmm. You're such a girl, Ji." She chuckled and poked me.
"Yah! Watch your stupid soap and stop calling me a girl." I replied, sitting back on the sofa, glad to have Dara with me. She smiled at me and lay on her stomach, slowly becoming engrossed in her random Kdrama.
I didn't know what was going on. All I knew is that there was a very tom boyish girl and a very rich man, who was a jerk. They fell in love at the end. It was silly.
"Jiyong? Honey, are you in?" Came that deep, husky voice I'd missed so much.
"Seunghyun!" I yelled and darted out if the room. I greeted him at the door with a full body hug.
"I missed you too, angel." He chuckled, prying me off so he could take off his coat.
"Ah. So this is Choi Seunghyun." Came Dara's voice. I heard Seunghyun chuckle softly.
"And you must be Sandara Park." He replied as he placed his coat on the hooks.
"Ne." She said simply.
"It's nice to finally meet the person that's been keeping my love out of trouble." He sounded so grateful.
"I wouldn't have to if you were home." She teased.
"Thank you for looking after him all this time, Sandara. I don't know how I'll repay you for it." He smiled in admiration of her. 
"Don't worry about it. It's no trouble. He doesn't get into harms way that much." She laughed.
".....Yah! I am here!" I yelled.
"Sorry, love." Seunghyun hooked his arm around my waist and kissed my head. My heart fluttered, as it always did.
I then knew how Seunghyun could repay Dara. "Seunghyun, why doesn't Dara move in here? You know how lonely I get when you leave me and the place she lives now is so far away from me. She'd be here all the time to look after me when you have to leave suddenly." I smiled, proud of myself.
"That's a fantastic idea. What do you say, Sandara?" He asked, always pronouncing her full name.
"Fine by me. Call me Dara as well." She smiled, seeming genuinely grateful for being asked to live in such a home. 
"Come on, Dara. I'll take you to your room. Seunghyun, there's tea in the Kitchen." I kissed his lips quickly and scurried to Dara's room.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author notes: I hope you like this, . I really am worried about ruining this story. 
Let me know what you think ^^ No silent readers >.<
Oh, Jiyong was describing Secret Garden ;) I love the drama :D