Mistake

Mistake - Young Woon

Walking from the bedroom to the kitchen was a trek when you had just woken up. Ruffling your hair with your fingers and re adjusting your side ponytail you walked to the kitchen as you reached a corner. With your eyes still closed something crashed into you, throwing you against the carpet and making you curl up in a ball. Young Woon rushed to your side, resting his hands on your face trying to uncurl you.

"Jagi! Jagi!" He called as your hand went up to your forehead. You rolled over slowly.

"Yah! What was that about?!" You yelled as you groaned in pain. He got up and walked to the freezer pulling out an ice pack for you, running back over to you. Handing you the ice pack, he pushed a blanket beneath your head.

"I-I am so sorry. I guess I got carried away with my dancing" He sat back giving you some room.

"Well you shouldn’t have to practice so hard" You grumbled. His arm slid around your waist.

"I should look where I am dancing" He quietly said under his breath. Standing up to his feet he got a water bottle and some pills. "This should help with the headache" He sat by your head moving your head to his thigh as he leaned against the wall. "This should help with the mistake"

His lips touched your bump as he moved down to your cheek and eventually to your lips. He cradled your body in his arms as he moved you to his lap, deepening the kiss, just how you liked it. His arms enveloped you holding you against his body. You pulled away slightly out of breath.

"Maybe you should make this mistake more often" You snuggled into his chest as he pushed your hair behind your ear.