Crashing Down

Crashing Down - Yoseob

“We are here!” You screamed with excitement when opened the door of the car and stepped outside.

“Happy sweet sixteen! Have fun, OK?” you mom reassured herself as you stepped out of the car.

You waved to your mom as the car drove away. You literally ran up to the front gate and stood in line for a couple hours before making it up to the window where you handed the small woman behind the window your ticket. She said something in Korean that you didn’t understand and you nodded gracefully as you started getting so excited.

You found your spot and you set your purse down by your feet so you could have both hands out when BEAST came out. You stood near the bridge that they could walk across, anxiety and fangirlness flooded your heart and mind. BEAST came out with full force singing Beautiful Night. Dancing along, singing along, and of course having an amazing time. BEAST took a quick break so that they could wardrobe change and get ready for the next couple of songs. You sat down on the floor as did everybody else. You took a couple bites of your snacks that you brought and a big gulp of water. You stood up to get ready for the next songs and you began to feel uneasy on your feet, you just thought all of the fangirlness got the best of you this time.

BEAST came out and came across the bridge that you were standing next to. First Dongwoon crossed and touched your hand and he flashed you a wink as he kept on walking. Then Kikwang noticed you as well and touched your hand and flashed a beautiful smile your way. Then the most beautiful man came running across the bridge and he was having so much fun, jumping up and down made your heart do so as well.

Yoseob crossed your line of vision and almost instantly you fell to the cold, hard concrete floor. Everyone was so surprised at your fall that everybody around you cleared and the security guards called for the medical personnel. Yoseob stopped singing and dancing and looked right down at you, who was unconscious. The music began to fade as a manager reassured the audience and let the audience know what was happening. Dongwoon came running over, not knowing what to make of the situation, he too just stood and stared at you. The rest of the band members came over as well. The two medical personnel surrounded you and started to get all of your vital signs. Their radios started buzzing and they wondered how they were going to get you out of there without causing too much commotion and movement for you. Yoseob hopped down from the stage and went up to one of the medical personnel.

“What is wrong with her?” Yoseob wondered

“None of your concern sir.”

“Yes it is my concern… she is one of the fans of BEAST. She came here to see us. It is all of our business.” Yoseob began getting really harsh. Dongwoon with all of the other members hoped down from the bridge and stood behind Yoseob with their arms folded and their bad boy faces on.

“Ok” letting out a frustrated sigh. “where do we take her?”

“Follow me.” Yoseob pulled out a part in the bridge which lead to the dressing rooms. The other members continued the show and did some solo songs until you came back.

Yoseob lead them to the second BEAST dressing room. which was Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Kikwang’s. The medical personnel laid you on the couch and monitored you for the rest of the concert until the boys came back from the concert. The medical personnel left and allowed for the men to change.

“Wait!” Yoseob yelled down the hall as the medical personnel walked away.

“What?” Snapping back at Yoseob

“How is she?”

“She is going to be fine. We put fluids in her and she was just suffering from low blood sugar. It isn’t serious. We are going to call her parents to pick her up” The medical personnel reassured.

“Thank you.” Yoseob bowed and ran back to the dressing room.

Kikwang sat on the floor next to the couch where you laid and started filing through your purse and the stuff that your brought to the concert.

“She has a lot of fun stuff in here”digging through your purse, “look there is all of our key chains, several albums… I never get to see these things, look even BEAST candies.”

“Stop looking through her stuff.” Yoseob yelled

“How do you think she would feel if she went through all of your stuff?” Dongwoon chimed in.

“Awesome! Because she would fall in love with all of the pictures of my family and all of the kids a babysit as well as my pets…” Kikwang trailed off. You started to stir as Kikwang got up from the floor.

Dongwoon came over and they stood around as you began to regain consciousness. Yoseob’s round, perfect face can into focus as you stared up at him the other members moved in closer to you. You watched them move towards you as you curled into a ball. They all stared at you like you were a foreign creature.

“Hello?” you managed to squeak out.

Kikwang looked at Dongwoon like he has never heard a girl speak before. Dongwoon looked at Kikwang like he was crazy and you giggled. You glanced back at Yoseob who stole the cushion where your feet laid. You sat up and looked awkwardly around the room.

“Where am I?” You questioned.

The men went over by the door they made a little door with their bodies and Yoseob pushed Dongwoon aside and walked through the body doors. Then they broke out in dance singing about how everything was and where you were. By the end of the song you realized that you were backstage in their dressing room. You looked down on the floor and saw all of your stuff out of your purse and thrown all over the floor. You looked up and scanned each of their faces. They all sat around you again and Kikwang started putting all of your things back in your purse, then calmly handed it over to you.

“We were just trying to get to know you. Find out who you are.” Dongwoon confessed

“Yeah, cause the manager will not let anyone in unless we know them.” Kikwang chimed in

“We were just trying to keep you safe.” Yoseob covering up for the other members as well. You couldn’t help but smile.

“I couldn’t be mad at you guys. You are all like my idols… and of course you are my favorite band.” you started to giggle under your breath. Dongwoon and Kikwang began to blush.

“Really. You mean it.” Yoseob’s eyes lit up, “Who is your favorite member?” you started to blush really hard and started fluttering your eyes and looked down at your shirt where Yoseob’s face printed on the black shirt told all.

Dongwoon and Kikwang got up from the floor and made a swift exit out of the door. They claimed that they were going to find the other members. You both just sat there awkwardly. The phone rang and Yoseob answered it and started talking in Korean. You picked up your purse and looked inside to see if you had everything. You pulled out a picture of Yoseob as he hung up the phone. You began admiring the picture as Yoseob sat on the couch next to you again.

“They said that your mom is waiting for you at the front gate. I guess we better get you down there.” Yoseob drug his feet towards the door.

“Wait!” you raised your voice, but then brought it back down when you caught his attention. “Can you at least sign this for me?” Yoseob trotted over to you and pulled out a felt pen from the coat that he was wearing. He wrote a long note on the back and signed his name. He handed it back to you and you just stared at it stunned that you got his autograph. A tear rolled down your cheek. Yoseob began to freak out and ran around the room, picking everything that was his up and then he set it on your lap.

“What is this for?” You looked into his deep ebony orbs, he shook back to reality.

“I thought you were sad so here is some more stuff that is mine that I want you to have. A mirror, so that you can always look at your beautiful face. Gum, so you can rap and sing like me. Earphones, so that you can always listen to me I-I mean BEAST whenever you want. This is the final gift. I want you to take a picture with me so that I can remember the girl that fainted in our concert and the girl that was on our couch.” Yoseob started to get embarrassed.

Yoseob helped you up from the couch, grabbing all of the goodies that you had picked up and put them into a bag. You were still feeling weak on your feet but you didn’t want to embarrass yourself in front of your bias. Yoseob walked slightly in front of you carrying the bag. Suddenly your knees buckled and you grabbed for Yoseob’ shirt, you managed to catch his shoulder and fell to the ground bringing Yoseob down with you. You landed on your back and Yoseob landed on top of you.

“Are you OK, ______?” Yoseob softly said pushing the hair in your face to behind your ear

“Yeah I think so, ummm” you trailed off

“Oh, right we need to get you home.” Yoseob got up first then lifted you up and picked up your things.

You began walking down the hall when you began to feel your knees buckle again, this time you wrapped your arms around Yoseob’s neck and he wrapped your arms around your waist causing a dip. He held you in that position until you cleared your throat. He brought you back into the upright position and this time you secured your arm under his and he wrapped his muscular, dependable, stable arm around your waist.

You reached the front gate regretfully where your mom was worried about you. She scolded you as you walked down the road to the main gate with his hand around your waist and yours around his back.

“Here you go, ______” Yoseob bowed to you and your mom

“Thank you, Yoseob” you bowed back, “Oh mom, this is Yoseob he is from BEAST. Mom Yoseob. Yoseob Mom.” they bowed to each other and Yoseob handed you the bag. You walked slowly to the car, you sat in the seat regretting that you were leaving. You watched Yoseob as he stood by the gate until you were out of sight.

Yoseob walked slowly back to the dressing room kicking a paper ball down the hall. He walked into dressing room one where all of the BEAST members were.

“So, loverboy where is your girlfriend?” they all chuckled, they made a couple of comments that weren’t audible to Yoseob, leaving the room he ran down the hall. He looked down with his wet eyes and saw you had dropped your made up BEAST card with all of your information on it.

~~~~~~~ 2 weeks later~~~~~~~~

Ding Dong

“I got it” You ran to the door as you slid across the wood floor. You opened the door expecting someone else.

“Hi” Yoseob said in a quite, broken voice “I brought this for you.” He swung a little box from his back. It was wrapped in your favorite color with a humungous bow on top. You opened up the small box. It was a chain necklace with both of your initials on it within a heart. You took a deep sigh and wrapped him in a hug.

“I don’t know what I have done in the last 2 weeks, because I didn’t have you. I wrote a little poem for you it goes like this:

Falling stars don’t crash through your window
If you want it, go get it, it’s meant to be chased
All your scars won’t heal till you let go
You’re perfectly worth it, forget your mistakes
If you wanna fly, leave this world with me
We’ll touch the sky, let’s defy this gravity
Hold on to me tight, when it all falls down

You can take my heart, if yours won’t beat
We’re forever unstoppable
If you’re torn apart, I’ll make you see
That nothing’s impossible
When you’re broken, and you’re shattered
Love will save you from disaster
You can take my heart, if yours won’t beat
We’re forever, forever, forever unstoppable

So do you like it?” Yoseob whispered

I love it” you whispered into his ear then embraced each other in a hug. He moved his smooth lips over your cheek and gave them a small kiss.

Your true love will always have an impression on you and you on him.