A Little Somethig

A Little Something - TOP

Warm liquid slid down your throat as you gently pressed the warm cup onto your soft pink lips. Putting on your jacket you finished your warm drink before calling for Seung-hyun. The steam from the shower cascaded over the mirrors leaving them to a blurred reflection. You walked into your bedroom as you checked your makeup one last time.

"I am going to do some things for the rest of the day, do you need anything?" You called as he walked out in a towel around his waste.

"Just you" His voice was deep and low as he kissed you just below your ear, "I have a photo shoot today, so I guess I will see you later" He let out an airy chuckle as you turned around and wrapped him in a hug. Your head rested on his warm chest as water droplets gently cascaded down his well toned chest. His comforting arms wrapped around the small of your back. "Do you really have to go?" He quietly said in your hair as he played with your hem on the bottom of your shirt.

"I do, but you can contact me anytime. I promise" You kissed his neck softly as you pulled away from him, showing him your phone. He giggled as you left the bedroom.

You walked down the street as your plan started to work out perfectly, finding the address to the photo shoot, walking in there and making the deal with his manager was just the icing on the cake. The crystal glass doors welcomed you as you showed your badge and walked to the studio where you were planning the photo shoot. The cameramen welcomed you as the coodi noona’s pulled you back and handed you a nice simple dress. Impressed by the dress you walked out of the dressing room and walked over to the make-up station where they made you look flawless. They fixed your hair in an up do that you couldn’t replicate again. After they finished they painted your nails and held some shoes for you to try. The large doors clicked open as you hid behind a beam, Seung-hyun walked through the doors.

Step one: Complete

He sat in the coodi noona chairs as they slipped him into a nice suit and had his hair and makeup done as well.

Step two: Complete

You walked onto the set, holding some flowers in your hands. He walked onto the set with a depressed look on his face. The lights and lit you up, the simple sparkles on your dress gently glistened against your skin. His eyes scanned you from your heels over your figure as he locked eyes on you. He walked slowly up to you as a smile began to form on his perfect face.

"I thought you had to work today?" He threaded his fingers through yours as the cameras began to snap some pictures.

"I do" You held up your flowers in your hand as his smile widened, "Would you like to go with me to my college prom?" His mouth slid open as his eyes softened from surprise into your Seung-hyun that you knew and loved.

"I would love to" His soft but deep voice made you instantly blush as he wrapped his arm around your back and pulled you into a kiss. Camera’s snapped as the world around you melted as you did in his arms. He pulled back and you both smiled and hugged. The cameramen had some tears in their eyes.

Mission: Complete

Both of you had a picture-perfect photo shoot. His manager made a book for you and gave it to you as a present for your prom night, that you weren’t going to miss.

"Did you plan this?" Seung-hyun asked a little later while you were in your apartment.

"It was just a little something"