First Kiss

First Kiss - Taemin

The white picket fence, the stone boarding the base of the house, while white trim lined the windows and doors. A lonely porch swing with colorful pillows gently swung in the wind. Walking out of your front door with a book under your arm and a warm cup of hot chocolate in your palm, your comfy pants and a hoodie was your favorite thing on a calm fall afternoon. You curled up in a ball on your porch swing as you rocked slowly back and forth, enjoying your book and your hot chocolate. Flipping the pages as your eyes scrolled across the page, the cool air wisped through your hair as a man walked next to your house. His fingers ran across the smooth wrap around porch. Smiling gently as he saw you with your nose in your book, your face was intense as your eyes skimmed ahead with anticipation. He cautiously approached your stairs. Pulling up each foot to push him up to the next stair. A creaking stair croaked from one of the old wooden  boards as it caught your attention, flickering your eyes up from the book, you smiled and dug your nose back into the book as you blushed profusely. He walked up with shaky legs. Smiling back at you trying to burry his smile in his shirt.

"May I have a seat?" At his request you pulled your knees up to your chest as he sat on the edge of the swing. Finishing your chapter you doggie eared the corner of the page. Your feet moved off of the swing as he sat back playing with the single sunflower in his hand. You two sat in silence as he got up the nerves.

"Hey _____?" He quietly said under his breath. You look up at him with sparkling eyes.

"Yes Taemin?" You cooed gently snuggling into his shoulder, pulling a blanket over his lap and yours.

"C-can I ask you something?" He gently said as his arm wrapped around your shoulders.

"Anything" You turned over so that you were leaning on his white perfect shirt.

"You know how we have been friends for a long time" You nodded, "You know how we always played in the leaves and climbed in the trees. We did puzzles for hours, coloring each others pictures, writing letters to each other if we were off on a trip. We always played together from morning to night, not knowing where the day would take us. Everyday I would come to your door and be so excited to see you, you and your ponytails, your brightly colored outfits, your laughter always stayed in my mind when I was lonely at night." Your arms wrapped around him as your chin rested on his chest as he talked with all of his heart. "I saw you grow up and as you grew up I became more jealous, more protective, more in love with you every second that I was with you." His fingers brushed over your heated cheeks, embracing his touch, he pushed your hair behind your ear tracing your jawline back down to your chin, gently pushing it up. Tilting his head slightly he became closer and closer to yours, your eyes fluttered shut as his warm lips met yours. Your hands ran over his shoulders and played with his hair. He gently pulled away still holding you in his comforting arms.

"I never stopped"