Dinner.

My Date With T.O.P

     I was sat down at the candlelit table, as Seunghyun  brought the food through. It smelled and looked amazing, and I was impressed with how well Seunghyun could cook. I waited until he sat down, and we started eating. The conversation started off light, and we spoke like we normally would. I was disappointed that it didn't feel more like a date, but I was just grateful to be spending the time with Seunghyun. However, he quickly changed the topic into something more serious, once we had finished eating.
      “Why don't you call me oppa, MinHye-ah?” I put my wine glass down, and looked at him, quite surprised at what he had just asked.
      “Erm, well, we've always been very formal with each other, and that's what you wanted.” I replied calmly, trying to hide my confusion about why he would ask that.
      “Ahh, I seem to regret that now. Would you call me oppa from now on? That is, if you want to.” He looked away slightly embarrassed, and I smiled at his request.
     “Yes, if that is what you want, of course I will.” He looked at me, and I smiled sweetly. “But first, you have to tell me one thing.”
     “What might that be?” He asked, as his brow furrowed, and confusion spread across his face.
     “Why now? We have been friends for so long, so why is it now that you've asked me out on a date?” He looked down, and thought for a minute or two, as he tried to think of the best way to answer.

     “The thing is MinHye, for a while now I have been struggling to see you as only a friend.” I was taken back, and confused at what he said, but he ignored this and continued. “I've always thought that you were very beautiful, and charming, but now that is really starting to affect me. You drive me crazy, and for so long now, I have been wanting to ask you out on a date. The reason I didn't however, is because of my lifestyle. My schedule is very busy, and if the media and fans were to find out, it could be very harmful to us, and especially to you. I didn't want to place that upon you, but I gave in to my own wishes, and selfishly asked you to have dinner with me.” I didn't know what to say, but he continued, so I didn't have to say anything. “I was very shocked when you agreed to join me for dinner, but I was also very pleased- I went straight over to the YG building so that I could tell Jiyong” He paused for a moment to laugh at himself. “he was very pleased for me, too. And I hope that you're as happy as I am.” I was still in shock at what he just said, so it took me a few seconds to realise that he was waiting for me to speak.

      “Erm, yes I am very happy too” I stuttered “because, I have had similar feelings for you, for a very long time, and... I, I... yeah. I feel extremely happy to be sat here with you right now, Seunghyun- I mean, oppa.” With that we both let out a small laugh, and he stood up, and offered me his hand.
     “Dance with me, MinHye-ah?” He looked down at me, with a warm smile.
     “What, no dessert?” I jokingly replied, as I took his hand.

     "Don't be silly...” A smirk crept across his face. “You are dessert.” And with that, he planted his lips on mine.

Hello again! :) This chapter is just sort of a bridge between the first and the third, which is why it's so short. I hope you're enjoying the story, and read the next chapter- That's where it gets interesting;D