Happy Ending??

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Tiffany slowly open her eyes, she saw Taeyeon sleeping in the couch. She rub her stomach and smiled, Tiffany's thought "Krystal.. :)". Tiffany slowly sat down, "ahh...". Taeyeon immediately woke up "huh?? babe don't rush yourself huh??". Taeyeon help Tiffany to sat down, Tiffany smiled and hug Taeyeon so tight "babe?? where's Krystal?? where's our baby?? is she fine??" Taeyeon sighed "well ahm he's,hmm she's fine". 

 

Tiffany sighed feeling relieve "so she looks like you??". Taeyeon pulled out the hug and stares at Tiffany, Taeyeon shook her head "he..i mean she have your eyesmile, your long legs and your beautiful face". Tiffany pouted "huh?? didn't she get any of you??". Taeyeon bite her lips "well she have one of mine". Tiffany smiled "what is it babe??". Taeyeon smiled "my lips.. :)". Tiffany giggles "really?? wow i can picture her, she's so beautiful". 

 

Taeyeon chuckles "yeah she's really is, i know you'll like him". Tiffany narrowed her eyes "you always say him or he". Taeyeon shut and change the topic "hmm..so do you want anything??". Tiffany shook her head "i want to see her". Taeyeon took a deep breath "hmm now??". Tiffany smiled and nodded, Taeyeon bite her lower lip "well i'll ask the nurse first huh??". 

 

Tiffany nodded then Taeyeon went out the room, Tiffany left alone imagining Krystals face not knowing it's Kyungsan. Tiffany's parents arrived, they hugged Tiffany tight "how's my baby??". Tiffany smiled "i'm fine, i'm worried about Krystal, i want to see her". Mrs. Hwang smiled "hmm okay i saw Taeyeon in the nursery maybe she'll get Kyungsan". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "Kyungsan?? but her name is Krystal mom". 

 

Tiffany's parents look at each other then Taeyeon arrived holding Kyungsan, Tiffany smiled as she saw Taeyeon. Taeyeon give Kyungsan to Tiffany, Tiffany stares at the baby especially his lips. "babe she's so beautiful". Tiffany's parents look at Taeyeon then Taeyeon lift her arms saying she didn't told to Tiffany yet. Tiffany swaying Kyungsan with so much care "hello baby Krystal, how's my baby?? i'm your mommy huh??".

 

Kyungsan yawned, then Tiffany make an eyesmile "you're so cute, look at your eyes just like mine and your lips just like Taeyeon.. ^-^". Tiffany staring at Kyungsan's face, Taeyeon smiled as she saw Tiffany so happy and just stares at them "you are mommy now babe". Tiffany nodded "we have our princess babe". Taeyeon nodded and kissed Kyungsan's forehead, Tiffany tears start to rolled down on her eyes.

 

Taeyeon sat next to Tiffany "babe what's wrong??". Tiffany wipe her tears "i'm just happy, i have you and Krystal...". Taeyeon took a deep breath feeling so guilty "ahm babe, there's one thing i need to say". Tiffany look at Taeyeon "what is it babe?", Taeyeon sighed "babe, ahm she's not what you think she is". Tiffany feeling confused "what?? what do you mean??". Taeyeon scratch her neck "how can i say this to you". 

 

Tiffany got irritated "what?? tell me now huh??". Taeyeon nodded "she's he..babe Krystal is a boy". Tiffany drop her jaw and stares at Kyungsan "you mean Krystal is Kyungsan??". Taeyeon slowly nods and close her eyes, she doesn't want to see Tiffany's reaction. Then Yuri and Sooyoung arrived. Sooyoung rush to them "wow he's so handsome can i carry him??". Tiffany give Kyungsan to Sooyoung and they play with him. 

 

Tiffany look at Taeyeon "Taeyeon! open your eyes". Taeyeon slowly open her eyes "yes?? please don't get mad". Tiffany sighed and shook her head "hmm.. i don't know what to say". Taeyeon make a puppy face "babe?? please accept him huh?? he's still your child". Tiffany's parents nodded and hold Tiffany's hand "baby Kyungsan is your son". Tiffany stares Sooyoung who's carrying Kyungsan.

 

Taeyeon look too "look at him, he looks just like you even she's a boy". Tiffany look too and sighed "yeah i know that but...". Taeyeon back hug Tiffany "babe please accept him". Tiffany took a deep breath "i'm just worried that he don't have a room". Taeyeon look at Tiffany "what?? you're worried about his room?". Tiffany nodded "yeah Krystal's i mean Kyungsan's room is pink". 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

They all laugh at Tiffany then Tiffany raised her eyebrow "what's so funny?". Taeyeon shook her head "you know we've been preparing this on how can we tell you about her gender but you didn't ask about it but you're worried about his room". Tiffany make an eyesmile "i know that Taeyeon, i can sense you but how can i reject a handsome boy huh?". Taeyeon nodded and hug Tiffany "really??".

 

Tiffany nodded "i know i've been expecting a girl but how can i make him a girl if he's really a boy huh?". Taeyeon nodded then Tiffany's parents smile, Taeyeon sighed "thank God". Tiffany smiled "and most especially he have your lips". Taeyeon smiled "that's all??". Tiffany chuckles "you know i love your lips, i want them to kiss all day long". Taeyeon blushes then Sunny came "i heard everything huh? byunfany again ha?".

 

Tiffany laugh then Sunny sat next to Sooyoung and pinch Kyungsan's nose "hey handsome!". Tiffany was shock "hey! don't hurt my prince!". Taeyeon shook her head "yah! don't hurt our Prince Kyungsan hahaha". Sunny let her tongue out and teased them "i thought you don't want him". TIffany scratch her neck "how can i hate a handsome boy like him huh?". Yuri and Sooyoung laugh out loud.

 

Sunny pouted "tsk! i thought i'll adopt him". Tiffany laugh "you can't that's our prince". Sunny sighed "Tiff he looks just like you". Tiffany nodded "yeah look at his lips it's Taeyeon's". Sunny agreed "well i'm afraid he'll be a playboy like her mommy Taeyeon". Taeyeon raised her eyebrow "me again??". Sooyoung shook her head "no he won't, i'll teach him to be a good boy".

 

TIffay and Yuri nodded, Taeyeon giggles "yeah that's my sister". Tiffany smiled, then Sooyoung give Kyungsan to Tiffany's mom, "wow baby he's really handsome, so who's the donor??". Sunny nodded "yeah i totally forgot Taeyeon is still a girl, so who's the donor?". They all waiting for the answer then TaeNy look at each other and smile, they nod at each other and say "BRAD PITT". 

 

They drop their jaw, Yuri sat next to her "really?? Brad Pitt??". Tiffany and Taeyeon laugh out loud, Sunny narrowed her eyes "that's impossible". Taeyeon sighed "we can't tell his name". Tiffany agreed "yeah we promised not to tell to anyone else but us". Sooyoung stood up "yah! are we not a family to you??". Taeyeon sighed "it's not that we need to protect his image huh?". Tiffany nodded "please understand huh?".

 

Mr. Hwang nodded "okay let's respect them huh? or he might not give us another child". TaeNy look at each other and smiled, Sooyoung raised her eyebrow "so you like to have another baby??". Taeyeon lift her arms "that will be Tiffany's decision". Tiffany smiled and point her lips in the right side "i'll think about this first huh? can i hold my prince?". They nodded and give him to Tiffany. Taeyeon letting her tongue out "bleehhh". Tiffany laugh out loud "don't ". 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The Bad Girls arrived at TaeNy's house, Yuri happily opened the door and hug Yoona. "hey you came". Yoona kissed Yuri's cheek and nodded "so where's the baby??". Jessica and Seohyun really excited and Yuri lead them on TaeNy's room. Taeyeon and Tiffany watching Kyungsan sleeping in their bed. Jessica rushed and lean on the bed "hey baby! he's so handsome". Jessica kiss Kyungsan's lips, Tiffany and Taeyeon drop their jaw "Jessica! you are Kyungsan's first kiss". 

 

Jessica blushed "what are you saying??". Tiffany sighed "we are his parents so we're not included to his first kiss". Seohyun nodded "yeah so you imprinted him". Jessica narrowed her eyes "huh? like Jacob to Renesmee??". Hyoyeon and Yoona laugh out loud, Taeyeon  "so you'll be our daughter in law huh??". Tiffany laugh as she saw Jessica's reaction "daughter in law? i'll be 44 if he's 20 huh??". Hyoyeon controlling her laugh and topped Jessica's back "we can't do about that you already imprinted him". 

 

Yuri whisper to Yoona "she's really in to it hahaha". Yoona nodded "so wait for him hahaha". Jessica fold her arms "you're just teasing me hmp!". Seohyun laugh and touching Kyungsan's cheek "hello baby..". TaeNy smiling at them, Yuri whisper "i want to have one". Yoona giggles "we'll have soon huh". Yuri pouted "but how?? who will be the donor??". Yoona point her lips in the right side "Tom Cruise". Yuri laugh out loud "wait, you know TaeNy's donor??".

 

Taeyeon look at Yoona and shook her head "hmm sweetie i don't know maybe it's really Brad Pitt since Kyungsan is really handsome hahaha". Yuri nodded and they laugh out loud. Jessica still thinking the imprinting then Hyoyeon pinch her nose, "hey stop being serious we're just teasing you haha". Jessica punch Hyoyeon's arm "yah! you are one of them". Tiffany laugh at them, then Sunny and Sooyoung came. Sunny fold her arms "you didn't invite us here". 

 

Sooyoung nodded "yeah! you're so mean". Tiffany scratch her neck "we didn't know their coming and i know you're busy in your work". Taeyeon nodded "yeah". Sooyoung pouted and smiled as she saw Kyungsan sleeping peacefully "ahh the baby is sleeping". Sunny come closer to Taeyeon "so what will you do to Krystal's room??". Taeyeon sighed "i don't know yet but we need to rush the other guest room for Kyungsan's room, Tiffany really likes Krystal's room and i've work hard for it so let it be like that maybe someday we'll have a daughter". 

 

Sunny nodded "okay i'll help you with that and i'm sure we'll not do it at night huh??" .Tiffany nodded "yeah you should do that in day time so i'll have time with you at night". Taeyeon blushed and nodded, Sunny got irritated again and look away "hey Kyungsan, look at Aunt Seohyun she's so beautiful right?". Seohyun smiled "come here look at him huh?".Sunny, Seohyun and Sooyoung sat on the bed staring at Kyungsan, YoonYul chatting on the sofa, HyoSica standing at the left side. 

 

Taeyeon whisper to Tiffany "let's give them time with him huh?" Tiffany nodded and went to Krystal's room. Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand "hayy i can't believe Krystal will not use this". Taeyeon giggles and slowly lock the door "then let's have a daughter this time huh?". Tiffany shook her head "not now babe, Kyungsan is only 5days old huh??" Taeyeon shook her head and make a seductive voice "i don't care, the earlier the better". Tiffany walk backwards away from Taeyeon, Taeyeon come closer "come on babe, let's make another one". 

 

Tiffany shook her head "no babe!". Taeyeon liking Tiffany's reaction, then Sooyoung heard Tiffany's loud voice and shook her head "i think we need to take care of Kyungsan because his parents have their own thing again". They nodded then Sunny close the door, they stares at Kyungsan. Taeyeon still teasing Tiffany with her seductive voice "come on babe, they will take care of Kyungsan and we just have this night for each other". Taeyeon kissing Tiffany's neck, then Tiffany shook her head and pulled Taeyeon away from her. "babe no not now huh??". 

 

Taeyeon smiled "i thought you are hardcore in bed". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "yeah i am but i can't now huh?". Tiffany heard Kyungsan is crying, "ohh Kyungsan is crying". Tiffany walk towards the door but Taeyeon blocked her and shook her head "no you can't". Tiffany narrowed her eyes "but Kyungsan is crying". Taeyeon smiled "it's okay Sooyoung is there she knows what to do". Taeyeon make a seductive look and bite her lips "you don't want to kiss this kissable lips huh??". 

 

Tiffany smiled then Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist and lean in, they kissed passionately. Then Taeyeon whisper "let's make Krystal this time". Tiffany laugh out loud and Taeyeon lay Tiffany on the sofa. Taeyeon stares at Tiffany "you're still beautiful". Tiffany blushed and trace Taeyeon's lips "i'm glad Kyungsan have your kissable lips". Taeyeon chuckles "of course! he'll have because you keep on kissing me". Tiffany chuckles and lean in, they kissed again. 

 

They kissing passionately with love not with lust, Taeyeon can't touch Tiffany's body because Tiffany's body is still in pain. Tiffany smiled "i thought you really want to have a daughter". Taeyeon chuckles and  "of course i still want, so let's start??". Tiffany raised her eyebrow "still?". Taeyeon nodded and make an evil smile, Tiffany shouted "noooo!". Taeyeon laugh out loud and thought to herself "i know we can't and i'm contented with the both of you". 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This time it's ByunTaeng! hahaha

Happy ending huh? but wait i think there's Only You 3,

watch out for that huh?? keep on reading my storylines! :) Thanks!