Say Yes!

A TaeNy love story - Only You 2

Hyoyeon and Jessica sneak out early in the morning, Seohyun woke up looking for them "did you see Jessica and Hyoyeon??". TaeNy, YoonYul, Sunny and Sooyoung shook their heads "come on Seohyun join us". Tiffany pull the chair and Seohyun sat down. They ate breakfast then HyoSica came back, everyone is staring at them. "so where did you two went??" Taeyeon fold her arms, like a strict mother, Jessica shyly hold Hyoyeon's hand "ahm we just jog and ate". Seohyun pouted "you didn't wake me and left me alone". 

 

Seohyun acting like a baby, Jessica back hug Seohyun "ohhh my Seobaby, i'm sorry you're sleeping peacefully so we didn't wake you up". Sooyoung laugh "so did you sleep peacefully last night??". Yoona giggles, Yuri slap Yoona's hand "stop that". Yuri bite her lower lips and thought about what happened last night. YoonYul look at each other and slowly nods, Sunny stood up and hold Taeyeon's hand, they went outside.

 

"so what happened last night??". Sunny whispering then Taeyeon smiled "well it happened again but still she can't forget about the past". Sunny sighed "so what's the next plan?". Taeyeon hold Sunny's shoulder "let's plan the proposal we only have 2 days left before The Bad Girls go back to their dormitory. I'll do this tonight so let's make Tiffany busy". Sunny nodded and talk to Sooyoung then Sooyoung talk to YoonYul and HyoSica. 

 

Seohyun and Tiffany are busy washing dishes. Jessica acting "ohh look at my hair it's so dry and my nails are so dirty, who wants to come with me??". All of them shook their heads even Hyoyeon, Tiffany heard them and asked "what is this??". Jessica pouted and hold Tiffany's hand "Tiffany can you join me in the salon??" Seohyun smiled "i want to join you". Jessica fake smile "how about you Tiffany?? please join us for our bonding moment please". 

 

Tiffany sighed "okay okay we'll join you, how about you Taeyeon?". Taeyeon shook her head "no we're fine here, will just wait for you here okay?? we'll do something else". Tiffany being confused "what is that??". Sunny stood up "ahm nothing we're just need to disarrange the house hehe". Taeyeon nodded, then Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica left. "come on guys, this is it! Sooyoung look for the beautiful flowers, YoonYul and Hyoyeon buy some ingredients, Sunny and me will decorate the backyard". Taeyeon writing the things they should do.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny starts to clean outside and ask the gardener to cut the grasses. Taeyeon get the pink and red carpet with glitters so it will glow in the dark. They carry the table in the middle and put candles around the backyard. Taeyeon put big and small candles with scent and Sooyoung bought pink, white and lavender roses. Sunny pick the petals and spread them around the carpet, and put some glow in the dark heart and stars. 

 

Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and YoonYul prepares the ingredients, "it's a good thing, it's still early in the morning and we have lots of time without rushing things". Sooyoung chopping the ingredients, then YoonYul being sweet to each other. "yah! eventhough we have lots of time please don't waste it okay??". YoonYul nods, Hyoyeon laughs and help Sooyoung. 

 

Taeyeon went to the jewelry shop and look for the unique ring, and she found the most beautiful one. A infinity ring with a twin heart stone on the top of it. Taeyeon didn't hesitate and buy it she even asked them to put the name TaeNy at the back of the stone. "okay ma'am but we can't do it at once so pick it up later afternoon". The sales lady politely say and Taeyeon nodded "okay then i'll be back at 6pm".

 

Taeyeon left the jewelry shop and called Tiffany, "so what are you doing now?". Tiffany having a haircut "ahh still in the salon Jessica coloring her hair, Seohyun having a pedicure". Taeyeon smiled "so when will you finished??". Tiffany look at them and say "i don't know maybe about 4 or 5?? there's lot a people here and Jessica wants to rebond her hair". Taeyeon nodded "okay then just call me if you're done okay?". Tiffany nodded and hang up.

 

"it's good thing they're here, i only have 5 hours left". Taeyeon go to the flower shop again and asked them to make the most beautiful and biggest bouquet ever. "wow you're so romantic huh? well we'll be finish later about 3pm so come back later okay??". The old lady said then Taeyeon went home to see if everything is doing right. Sunny busy arranging the silk cloth around the chairs and making a table setting.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It's already 3pm so Taeyeon pick the bouquet and went back home, Tiffany, Seohyun and Jessica is almost done. Jessica called "Taeyeon we're almost done, are you finish??". Taeyeon drop her jaw "wait we're not finish we'll finish at 6pm so go shop or watch movie". Jessica nodded and tell Tiffany to shop but Jessica and Seohyun recognized by the fans. Tiffany called "Taeyeon we have a problem the fans are blocking our way". Taeyeon sighed "i thought they disguys, okay wait there Hyoyeon will pick you up".

 

Taeyeon told to Hyoyeon to pick them up and go somewhere else and be back home at 6pm. "so where are we going??". Tiffany being curious, Hyoyeon smiled "wow you look beautiful". Hyoyeon ignoring Tiffany's question, then Jessica got an idea "let's go to the beach, i miss the beach". Seohyun agreed "yeah and let see the sunset". Tiffany nodded "okay we're been out the whole day huh aren't you tired??". They all shook their heads then Tiffany lean in the chair feeling tired.

 

Taeyeon being so nervous walking back and forth the garden "do you think everything is settled?". Sunny top Taeyeon's back "don't worry everything is set, we have 1 hour left so let's finalize". Taeyeon nodded and look at the backyard and taste the food, everything is fine and she thought "wait we missed something, let's buy some small stuff toys and put them in the carpet, Tiffany like bears". 

 

Sunny nodded and they went to buy the small stuff toys, they spread it in the carpet and lights up the candles, the sun is setting down. The glow in the dark starts to glow, Taeyeon remembered the ring "oh Sunny i need to pick up the ring so if they came blind fold Tiffany okay??". Sunny nodded and Taeyeon left. Tiffany look at her watch "ohh it's already 6pm let's go home i'm hungry". Seohyun nodded and went home. "guys! they're here so position yourselves". Sunny shouting and went out.

 

Sunny stop them and blind folded Tiffany "Sunny what is this??". Sunny whisper "just trust us okay, let's go to the backyard". Sooyoung starts to video Tiffany and let Tiffany sat down. Taeyeon came home with the ring. YoonYul feeling envy, HyoSica so touch, Sunny and Sooyoung giggles as they watch Taeyeon walk slowly towards Tiffany. Taeyeon sat down next to her and clear  "Tiffany open it now".

 

Tiffany slowly took off the blind fold and open her eyes, she look around. The candles are really beautiful and smells good as they slowly melt. The grass and carpet are full of petals, small and big candles and a small stuff toys around them. The candles and the glow in the dark are the only light for them, Tiffany starts to cry, then she look at Taeyeon. "Taeyeon what is the meaning of this??".

 

Taeyeon smiled  and give the bouquet to her "Miss Tiffany Hwang, i know we've been through alot of obstacles in our relationship and i've proposed to you 3 years ago but didn't ask you again. They thought i just love you because you are beautiful inside and out, y, sweet and smart lady. But they didn't know i never thought of that qualities you have. Remember the first time we met?? i thought you were Jessica so i did something then when i realize you're not her i immediately left and ignore you the whole time.

 

Tiffany thought for a second and nods, "they're saying i'm a womanizer and all the girls in the dorm and in the school is my ex but i didn't include you because i respect you the most. I don't know why and the time we're at the same house i finally realize that you are the one i want to be with forever. I even hurt myself by ignoring you when your parents asked me to leave you but you didn't let it happened and fought your love for me.

 

At that time i realize this is the right time for us to be together forever, you proved me that i can be myself. I can be serious in a relationship that i've never tried before. I know i'm a womanizer but you changed me, i'm not a good sister nor a good friend but you teach me how. You gave everything to me so do i. I made a mistake but i didn't purposely did it, i'm drunk and don't know what i'm doing. I don't want to blame anyone else i just blame myself for being a careless one". 

 

Tiffany starts to cry and they all cried being touch to Taeyeon's speech. Taeyeon's teary eyes "so i promise i will never be a careless person anymore and i'll follow everything you say because you're always right. Everyone thinks i'm not good enough for you, you're an angel while i'm a devil. But i want to prove them that the devil they're talking about is giving her whole life just to be with you. Everything i do is just for you Tiffany. Every secrets that i've never shared to anyone else i shared it to you because i trust you the most and i trust to you my body and soul. 

 

Jessica nodded "yeah that's true she never let me touch her body or share stories about her life". Tiffany look at Jessica then Sooyoung added "yeah Taeyeon didn't say anything to me about her secrets". "me too". Sunny wiping her tears of joy. Tiffany smiled at them then Taeyeon continued "Tiffany i can't change the past, i can't heal the pain in your heart but i'll prove to you that it's ONLY YOU i love the most and the one i want to marry. So Miss Stephanie Hwang will you accept my past and give me a chance to make it right in the present and make a wonderful future together??" 

 

Taeyeon get the ring, she kneeled down and hold Tiffany's hand "Babe will you marry me??" YoonYul shut their mouth and just cried, Sooyoung hug Sunny while filming everything. Tiffany tears rolled down and can't answer, Taeyeon asked again "Tiffany will you marry the stubborn, womanizer and a bad girl like me??". Tiffany slowly nods then Taeyeon put the ring on. Tiffany lift Taeyeon up and hug her tight "you little brat! why did you surprised me? and make me fell inlove to you more".

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon's tears rolled down to her face "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH Tiffany!!". Tiffany smiled and pulled out the hug and kiss Taeyeon. "I LOVE YOU MORE Taeyeon! i'm sorry i ignored you for 2 weeks, but in the end i lose". Taeyeon shook her head "you didn't lose, you win my only heart, my mind and my y body". Taeyeon giggles then Tiffany make a cute face "hmp! it's a good thing you're good at bed". 

 

Sooyoung raise her head "what are they saying??". YoonYul laugh silently, Sunny shook her head, Seohyun shut and HyoSica hold hands. "So let's that the party!". Taeyeon hold Tiffany's waist and start to slow dance. HyoSica, YoonYul join them. Sooyoung arrange the food, Sunny shyly asked Seohyun to dance with her but Seohyun suddenly grab Sunny's hand and dance with her.

 

Taeyeon wink at Sunny then Sunny smiled, Seohyun looking at TaeNy "so you're happy with them?? eventhough you like Tiffany??". Sunny smiled "ofcourse! i should be happy with them like Jessica, she accept the fact that TaeNy should be together". Seohyun smiled "that's right Sunny, i'm sure you'll find the right one for you". Sunny stares at Seohyun then Seohyun suddenly blushed. 

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon slow dancing, "look at them". Jessica giggles "they look good together, it's just like a giant and an elf hahaha". Hyoyeon laugh. Yoona whisper to Yuri "Yuri live in with me". Yuri was shock "what?? pardon??". Yoona blushes "i said let's live in together, come with us". Yuri raise her eyebrow "but you're in one dormitory right??". Yoona nods "yeah but there is a vacant room just for us". Yoona wink at Yuri then Yuri agreed and hug Yoona.

 

Sooyoung doesn't have any partner so she called up Donghae, everyone is shock as they saw Sooyoung dancing with Donghae. "by the way guys this is Donghae, my boyfriend". Sooyoung shyly introduce then Taeyeon shook hands with him "well welcome to the family". They were shock with Taeyeon's words then Donghae bowed to her and they start to dance like being in the club.

 

Tiffany and Jessica y dancing while Yoona and Hyoyeon showdown. Taeyeon, Sunny, Seohyun and Yuri are eating while Sooyoung and Donghae are slow dancing. Taeyeon suddenly stops the music and make an announcement. "since everyone is here, i want to inform you that after the graduation, me and Tiffany will get married". They drop their jaw and they clap. Tiffany hug Taeyeon, "you really surprised me Taeyeon". 

 

"urg! Taeyeon will get married first". Sooyoung being envy then Donghae whisper "don't worry will get married after 1 year". Sooyoung smiled and kissed Donghae. Yuri feeling envy again then Yoona hold Yuri's face "don't get jealous, we'll live in together okay??". Yuri nodded then Jessica sighed "ahh Taeyeon will get married". Hyoyeon make a funny face "ohh the ice princess is jealous how about we live in together too??"

 

Jessica laugh out loud "are you kidding me?? we're living in together remember dormmate??". Hyoyeon laugh "yeah i know i just want to make you smile, don't worry at least we have each other". Jessica smiled and lean on Hyoyeon's shoulder. Sunny pouting in the table, Seohyun noticed it "ohh Sunny don't be sad, hmm let's make a deal since you are single and i'm single let's be together until we found our true love". Sunny look at Seohyun "are you kidding me??".

 

Seohyun shook her head "well i'm not". Sunny smiled and nodded "okay you said so until we find our true love". Sunny hold Seohyun's hand and start to dance again. They dance the whole night then Taeyeon sang Marry your daughter and Marry you. Tiffany is really touched and they kissed passionately and join her sing the songs. They all slow dance while Taeyeon and Tiffany singing.

 

"Taeyeon you're so sweet, i forgive you and i'll try to forget the past for our future". Tiffany hold Taeyeon's hand then Taeyeon whisper "let's sneak out and leave them alone". Tiffany bite her lips and wink "i like the idea come on!". They went inside and go to their room, Sunny look around "Err! they did it again". Seohyun chuckles "let them". Sunny shook her head and they dance. TaeNy do their thing AGAIN.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wow! great episode Taeyeon so sweet

HyoSica and YoonYul great couple huh?

TaeNy really back together, what will happen next?? find out in the next chapter! :)