Soju to seduce my ex-wife

Khuntoria once again
“I forgot to say I love you” Victoria said while breathing heavily due her running to get there
“I know you do, that is not the issue, I still have to go, you understand?” his eyes are focused to her face, his body is stiff and he doesn’t have any expression at his face.
“I understand” she lies. Truth is that if she did, she wouldn’t be standing there. 
“Goodbye” he says before leaving. 
 
This isn’t happening, Victoria thinks while tears start to flow to her cheek. I thought he was the one… Now she truly is alone, just by herself in a foreign country, but she can’t go back, she is determined to fulfill her dreams. 
 
 
She turns back to her dorm, her teammates quickly surround her. The say things like “He wasn’t good enough” or “there are plenty more fish in the sea” but she doesn’t seem to feel any better. Then Krystal says “Why don’t you compare him with some of your ex-boyfriends, it always makes me feel better during a break-up”
“This actually may be a good idea” Sulli adds. 
“But, but ” Victoria whimpers “he was my only boyfriend” and starts crying even harder 
“That is not true” Amber says “what about Nichkhun? You did a dating-like TV show together and you really liked him”
“I did, but Amber it was only a TV show like you said, he was just being kind, I don’t think he meant all the things he said…” Victoria notes
“Why don’t you call him and see? ” Luna interferes, who has just walk in the house. 
“I couldn’t possible do that” Victoria says  “it wouldn’t make any sense” 
 
Victoria stands up and goes towards her room; she lies to her bed and starts thinking. She already had decided not to call him. Still she does compare the 2 of them.  Nichkhun managed every time to make her smile, but maybe that was because they didn’t stayed for much together and he had to give a good impression as they were always recorded. From the other side, he did also send her sweet messages, only for her to see, but they were just friendly and nothing more. 
 
 
Months passed and Victoria rarely thought of her ex or Nichkhun. She was concentrated to her work.  Until one day that she met Nichkhun at a concert. Both had been there to support the up-coming artist and they were placed together with a few other people from the showbiz. 
 
“Long time no see” Nichkhun told her and smiled brightly. 
“True, we both had been very busy” Victoria added 
“I, only of course if you wanted to, I would like to see you from time to time”
“Why not?” Victoria kindly answered to Nichkhun
“Great! I will contact you then” he said and left, the concert was over anyway. 
 
 
Victoria came back to the dorm slightly confused and disappointed, he probably wants us to be friends, she though, or he wouldn’t say from time to time. Well, it is better than nothing. But then a message came to her mobile phone from Nichkhun “It was great seeing you, let’s meet again soon, when do you have time?” Victoria put aside the thoughts she had just made and replied to him: “I am free this Sunday, if it is ok with you; it was a pleasure seeing you too” 
 
 
And indeed the Sunday, both of them met. 
“Nickhun-sshi” Victoria called him, when she spotted him in the crowd. 
“I thought I’ve told you to call me oppa” Nichkhun replied as he came closer to her. 
Victoria blushed “ok, oppa, I just didn’t know if you really felt comfortably me calling you that”
“It truly makes me happy” he said and smiled awkwardly “So shall we go drink some soju? I have my ex-wife to seduce”
"Oppaaaa~" said Victoria gracefully 
 
Is this their chance to be Khuntoria once again?