Final

Cher Lock

"What do you think he's doing...?" Key whispered to his fellow spectators, not sure if he should worry or quesion his bandmate's sanity. And the second option was the most attractive one. 

"Maybe he lost something?" Jonghyu tried to reason, though he didn't sound all thet sure himself. Key graced him with a hopeful epression and a nod. Four heads then turned back to admiring a fifth that was poking from under the neighbouring couch.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" The rapper of the group fnally gathered the courage, or needed exaspertion, to ask. That seemed to catch the eldder's attention and in a fast few moments he was inches apart from poor Minho, examining his already familiar face with a doubting expression. The rapper backed away a few inches; he wasn't keen on smeling the other's breath after all.

Onew then finally straightened up and went into the thinking pose: left palm supporting the right elbow, right palm under his chin. Fingers curled.

"I'm serching for clues, my dear Minho." he stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Like he was the sorcerer and this pitiful apprentice jut disspointed him. Another occupant of the couch rolled his eyes, probably Key. "This morning i stumbled upon a most peculiar object and i'd like to discover it's origins."

Minho just stood there, little drop of sweat forming on his forehead. "...couldn't you just ask us...? You know, before you did all of this?" and to make the other understand what he meant by 'this' the younger of the two gestured towards the now very messy living room. Onew had his eyes widening in wat looked like realisation for a brief moment, but quickly wiped it off and turned to frown at Minho. "Well how could i do such a thing when you're all suspecs, hm?! How am i supposed to know wether or not one of you ut it there?" He demanded to know, expression turning tryumphant after witnessing a very confused rapper.

"Woah, hold it right there. We, suspects?" Key demanded, feline eyes growing threatening. "Might explaining yourself a little? And what the did you even find in there, a dead animal?!"

The other three 'suspects' nodded, even adding 'he's right, hyung' and 'yeah'. Onew seemed to be torn between answering their questions and keeping it to himself for  a moment, but decided to go with the first option and turned towards his awaiting bandmate. "This morning, my dear friends...." he begn, his solemn voice having he four standing on the edge of the sofa "This morning there was a bouqet of flowers in my room and had my name on a card next to it." he stated, pokerface on.

For a few seconds, there was silence.

And for a few good minutes after, the room roared with laughter.

"Why are you all laughing?!" The leader looked around, face red as a tomato. How dare they make fun of the great detective Lee Jinki?!

"Oh, hyung, sometimes you're just too much..." Jonghyun was doubling over, hanging onto Key for support.

"My stomach...it's hurting...." Minho grabbed onto said body part, leaning forward but never ceising his laughter.

Jinki just stood there staring, embarassement finally driving him to leave the room. He slammed the door for effect, too.

 

ooOoo

 

"D-do you think we went too far?" Asked a very breathless Jonghyun. They were all more or less sprawled onto the couch, chests rising and falling at a rapid pace. His statement was met with a small 'tche' and Kibum stood up to eye him.

"I don't feel any remorse. Don't know about you but i'm not too fond of the mess he left behind for us to clean."

Minho smiled as his two friends, taking one more look around the room. Suddenly something striked his mind,and he had to ask:

"Guys....where's Taemin?"

 

ooOoo

 

"Stupid frogs, cats and dogs with their stupid smartness and their stupid lough....stupid." Onew was engrossed enough in his sulking to not nothice the small creak of the opening door, it's soft click as it closed and the approaching footsteps. He snapped out of it, though, as the bed dipped and thin arms sneaked around his shoulders. He was so amased in fact that he abruptly turned his head around and was met lips to nose with a smiling Taemin.

"Wow, hyung, slow down will you?" the maknae giggled as the other's cheeks gained that crimson tinge for the second time that day.

"I-i.... didn't....you just...." The elder tried to explain but didn't really manage. Taemin just waited patiently for a few minutes, listening to the fractions of sentances glued together, then leaned closer to the elder's face, silencing him completely. The kiss lasted for only a brief second and if he blinked, Onew could have missed it. Good thing he didn't.

Jinki just blinked.

.

.

.

"IT WAS YOU!"

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you just read this......why?O.O

Anyway, our dear detective found his culprit! Let's take a moment to congratulate him:)

I love comments because it gives me the occasion to talk to you guys. And i'd love to do that^^