1

Movie Morning

"Hello, Kyungsoo?"

Kyungsoo sleepily groaned at the phone, signaling the other person on line that he was still very much asleep. "What," he rasped out, an arm covering his eyes from the morning sun. His bed was a mess, his pillow already at another side of his body when it was supposed to be right under his head.

"Are you fully awake now?" the voice asked.

"Yes--for God's sake, Sehun, just tell me what are you up to or I'll hang up," he threatened despite still feeling groggy and dizzy after waking up.

There was a snicker before the person, namely Sehun (the Satan), replied, "I'm heading to your house. I'm bringing some DVDs and snacks." He sneers at Kyungsoo's lazy 'okay' before hanging up.

"That boy--seriously," the still in sleepy state boy muttered, pulling his blanket to cover his whole body. When he felt like he was fully conscious, he dragged his way out of bed to the bathroom.

After a string of incoherent mumblings and lazy brushes across his teeth, Kyungsoo finally took a quick shower and slipped into comfy tee and sweatpants. He the TV but didn't really watch it as he made some toast and a cup of coffee for himself.

When he heard someone pressed his doorbell--knowing it would be Sehun--he walked to his door, opening it and gave the boy in front of him a nonchalant look.

The wide grin on Sehun's face, though, didn't fade and instead it turned into this wicked face he somehow managed to have. "C'mon, Kyungsoo, don't you miss me?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and closed his door once Sehun was inside. The smaller boy didn't seem to mind either when Sehun the DVD player in his bedroom, putting in the disc and played the movie.

"Close the curtain," Sehun said. When Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow, he only grinned and just pressured the smaller boy more. The latter, didn't have many choices and closed the curtains--which didn't really affect much to the lighting in the room because it was bright outside.

Kyungsoo knew right away he was trapped when the movie intro started. He was a er for horror movies and here he had Sehun playing a horror movie. "The Conjuring," Sehun blurted out in the middle of silence, "It's a great movie--" Kyungsoo almost frowned, "--well others said so."

They watched it intently--not really for Kyungsoo since every movie that is horror made him want to pee in his pants. He didn't care about the acting or the quality or anything but the mini-heart attacks and paranoia those movies gave him. The beginning showed a group of two ladies and a man talking to a pair of paranormals. He didn't care. He only yelped when the scene where Annabelle Doll made appearance.

"Sehun!" he screamed, face buried on Sehun's shaking shoulder. The taller boy still had the ing nerve to laugh at him at times like this.

"Kyungsoo, please," Sehun guffawed breathlessly as Kyungsoo avoided the TV screen. "It's just a movie!"

The petite boy glared at him. "It is for you, but it's a monster to me!" Kyungsoo squealed again as he saw the dog from the movie, Sadie, refused to go in the new house. "I got bad feelings about that house and I don't want to freaking watch anymore! I'm scared less! Oh Sehun!"

Sehun's laughters turned into a warm grin. "Hey, I'm here." He pinched Kyungsoo's nose. "Why are you so scared?" he asked as he pulled the smaller boy closer to him. It took no time for Kyungsoo to hid his face on Sehun's broad shoulder, and Sehun actually liked the feeling of the smaller boy's breath on his skin.



Kyungsoo's prediction turned out right; the house was haunted ("Cursed," Sehun had said, but Kyungsoo didn't give two s). Ghosts--demons, the spirits of dead humans started to appear. And when the movie ended, Kyungsoo glared at his taller companion and threw all the profanities he'd known at him.

" you," Kyungsoo growled. Sehun only laughed.

"It was great, wasn't it?" the taller boy asked with a smirk, totally ignoring Kyungsoo's protests of something like I am totally not getting any sleep tonight you you .

"GREAT YOUR ," Kyungsoo huffed and stomped out of the room, only to come back with a box which looked like an ice cream box, two glasses and two spoons. "These always manage to make my mood better mind you," he said when Sehun gave him a judging look.

After that, their morning was spent with ice cream, sweet jokes, and light whispers.

 


 

no don't hate me

and, i'll just leave it up to your imagination whether sehun and kyungsoo are in an established relationship or not

let's talk on twitter!