Idiot Heechul

The new boy in our dorm

Henry's POV:

It was nice to feel more comfortable around my rommates. Even though I had already lived here for a good 2 moths I just now started to feel better and more open around them. I wasn't exactly the shy type, but it took me some time to get comfortable and more open around new people. Which is normal, but my roommates were all amazing and so friendly, which made me feel a bit bad for acting so shy around them. But all the shyness was tossed away now. I was joking, laughing, shouting and going crazy with all my roommates without any traces of uncomfort, which was amazing.

"We're baack!" Ryeowook shouted while opening the door. He threw a plastic bag to Hyukjae who jumped up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Well, lets get this party started, eh?" He said while dragging me to the bathroom like a rag doll.

We started dying Hyukjae's hair first and it took longer than I thought and at one point we had to ask Donghae to help so that I could start dying my own hair. To be honest this was my first time dying my own hair and I was nervous. It was going good, but I had to ask someone to help me and Zhoumi came to the bathroom. He chatted to me and told me jokes while finishing the dying.

"Now we wait for 45 minutes and then we was our heads" Hyukjae read from the back of the box and sat down on the bathroom floor.

We couldn't leave the bathroom since Ryeowook had just cleaned the entire apartment. He was very sensitive when it was about cleaning. It was as if we had two mothers.
Leeteuk who was the careful mom, always watching after us, and Ryeowook, always cooking and cleaning and making our beds for us. 
Not even my mom took this good care of me.

"Alright I guess it's about time for you two to take a shower" Donghae said and peeked trought the open bathroom door.

"Oh, so you want to join me then?" Hyukjae asked while grinning.

Donghae smiled to him and said: "Of course I would, who wouldn't?"

Hyukjae just laughed to him and took his clothes off while making his way to the showers.

"Geez, close your mouth Donghae" I said when I saw him staring after Hyukjae with his jaw dropped.

"Oh please, that's how you look at Zhoumi too right?" He answered back at me and closed the bathroom door leaving me in the silence.

"Come on Henry we don't have all day" Hyukjae shouted to me from the shower, so I got up and took off my clothes. I made my way to the shower next to him. I turned it on and the hot water started to rain all over me. It felt amazing, even thought I just had a shower last night.

"You know what?" Hyukjae said while rubbing his hair like a maniac, "We should all go eat out today"

"That's a great idea im sure everyone will be cool with that, since Ryeowook is not in the condition to cook anyways" I answered and felt my stomache growling.

Eunhyuk and I finished our showers and walked to our rooms to get dressed. My hair was looking pretty good actually. I wasn't sure if red would be my color, but it didn't look like crap either.
Zhoumi was in our room speaking to his phone, maybe he was calling his parents. I made my way to my wardrobe and pulled on my underwear and a pair of jeans. I had to tiptoe when I tried to reach my shirt that was on the topshelf, but I coudn't. Short people problems.
I heard Zhoumi ending his phone call so I turned to him and asked:

"Could you get my shirt from there to me?"

"Yea of course, the white one?" He asked pointing at the shirt.

"Yes"

"Ok hold on"

He walked next to me and reached for the topshelf. I was between him and the wardrobe. I looked up to his hand as he took the shirt and started to lower it to me. He dropped his gaze to my eyes as he grabbed the shirt. He stood still while holding the shirt above my head and I saw his look dropping to my lips and then slowly rising back to my eyes. Some inner force made me lean closer to him slowly and I saw him cosing his eyes. I reached my lips towards his. I could feel his gentle breath on my face. I was just an inch away from his lips when the door swung open and an much healthier looking Heechul shouted:

"We're leaving to eat some sushi are you coming?!"

I quickly pulled myself back from Zhoumi and he backed away as well. Heechul didn't seem to care if he interrupted something or not.

"Y-yeah just wait for us in the living room" Zhoumi said keeping his voice really stable.

Heechul just nodded and I saw his gaze dropping and a grin formed on his lips.

"By the way, nice abs Henry" He said while calmly walking away, as if nothing happened.

Zhoumi quickly gave me the shirt and backed away from the room while smiling and saying that he would join the others downstairs and wait for me. I took a deep breath and pulled on my shirt.
Great, now I couldn't get the image of Zhoumi staring at my lips out of my head. How was I supposed to concentrate on having a good dinner with my roommates?
Heechul just had to rush in!
What an idiot.

------------------------------------

CHAAAAAANG ~

I kind of like this chapter more...Zhoury feels are getting to me ^^ ~

Liked it?

Hated it?

Let me know by commenting ^____^

BYEEEEE ~!!