Chapter 1

EXOFanfic
The teacher walked in with two tall boys in tow. One was lankey with chestnut coloured hair and a goofy smile on his face. The other taller but muscular his blonde hair and thick eyebrows strangley captivating. I didnt catch a name for either of them but my heart stopped when one took the seat to my left and the one i had been subconsiosly staring at sat infront of me. I was surprised when a hand was placed between me and my blonde haird captor. I blinked swiftly a few times before i realised it was the other new guy. I turned my attention to him and smiled, shaking his hand. " Yah I'm ChanYeol but people called me HappyVirus or CrackYeol, i dont know why though " he trailed off dreamily at the end of the extreamly excited introduction. I stared at him, a tiny bit scared. I laughed nervously. " Haha..um..Tao...I'm Tao " His already abnormaly large smile widened. I shook his hand and allowed my eyes to wander to the boy infront of me. " Oh thats Kris he doesnt talk much i went to grade school with him. Say your eyes are pretty dark what happened? " God does he ever breath? I saw Kris turn his head slightly as if he was gonna talk but decided against it. I looked back at ChanYeol who was expecting an answer. " Um i uh...i was born with it. In often called a panda by fans " i had zoned out and wasnt exactly sure of what i was saying. I heard him gasp and his mouth opened. " OhMyGod really?? Thats awesome. Part of a band? What do you do? " So he doesnt shut up.
" Im main rapper. The rest of the guys sing although some better than others. And we all dance " I smiled at him deciding to be friendly, that and the fact BaekHyun just text me to ask him to eat lunch with us. " Thats awesome. Whats the band called? " " Its not that awesome and we are called EXO. Hey wanna sit with us at lunch and introduce yourself? " He practicaly exploded with excitement as he hissed his reply. " OhMyGod are you serious? I would love to! Where is your table? " i gave him the details as the bell went for first period. I headed towards Maths where i was intercepted by BaekHyun. " Thanks Tao. I'll explain later " i had no doubt about that. The five periods before lunch flew by. BeakHyun's p.o.v I couldnt exactly explain my feelings towards the unusualy happy boy. I only knew i liked him and i needed Tao's help. He was like a brother to me. I think, apart from the fact that he was Chinese and i was Korean, deep down we were distantly related. We understood each other and were always together. Many people mistaked us for being gay and in reality we both were just not with one another. We had told each other at the same time only he could already tell that i was but i would never of guessed he was. The school knew i was gay and they were fine with it as many girls found it cute that i was gay and in a band. Tao had begged me not to tell him, and i agreed, under the condition he helped me with relationships.
He was cool with that and happily took my offer. As it turned out ChanYeol was in all my classes and sat beside me in many of them. This happened to be one of those periods he did. My body twitched with excitement as the teacher explained our group task. In which i would be working very closely with ChanYeol for 6weeks. I admit i was over the moon. I moved my chair so i was sitting across from him and staring into his smooth face. He grinned at me and i grinned back unable to stop myself. " I'm ChanYeol. I hope we can be friends " he whispered although the room was unbarably loud. " I'm BaekHyun or Beak to friends. You can call me Baek " I said calmly and sincearly. He smiled in disbeliefe and wiped a strand of hair behind his ear. I was quite aware of his leg jumping up and down between mine, this scrapped lightly just below my groin on the inside of my thigh. I tensed and tapped my pencil off the table quickly. " Oh yeah i need a pencil " my gaze froze on the wall behind him as he bent under the table to get his pencilcase, now it wasnt only his leg between my legs. He sat up slowly and placed his pencil on the table. I looked back into his smirking face, he leaned forward and rested his chin in his palms, leg still shaking. " Oh im sorry, i didnt know you were easy to excite " I blushed and looked at the table boring a hole through it with my mind. I heard him laugh and he placed a hand on my knee from under the table causing me to blush further.
" Hey, dont worry, Im gay too " I stared at him, surprised at how open he was. He could tell i was too. He raised his hand to get the attention of the teacher, he nodded his head. " Um sir could i BeakHyun to the doctors office he is feeling unwell " The teacher nodded once more and ChanYeol got up and stood at an angle that hid my noticable buldge. Luckily we sat up the back so i didnt have to walk long till i was in the corridor. We walked down the hall to the boys toilets. " I'll wait here while you sort yourself out okay? " I nodded my thanks and rushed into a cubicle. ChanYeol's p.o.v It was cute at how easily he could be effected. Scratch that he was cute altogether. He was so short and babyfaced it was unreal. I stood watch out outside the toilets to make sure no one went in. The more i stood there the more i needed to pee. ' Ah screw it, he wont mind ' I opened the door silently and locked it from the inside. Walking down the short corridor leading to the actual toilets, i heard his moans echoing through the tiled hall. As i got closer i was able to hear what he was saying. I ped my pants and listened attempting to hold my laughter. " Ah..Chan..Y..Yeol..you bastard. Ugh! " That was my tipping point, i laughed silently before zipping my pants back up and resting my back against the wall beside the cubical. Moments later BaekHyun opened it and went straight to the mirror to wash his hands and face. He looked in the mirror and froze in my cocky gaze.
" Chan..Yeol.." I pushed myself off the wall and walked towards him then hugged him close to my body. His head rested on my chest, i knew i should be laughing at him but i was taken over by surprise that someone would be that attracted to me. He hugged my waist and sighed. I ruffled his forehead and let go of him. " C'mon we gotta get back " he groaned and i laughed hard then. Unlocking the door we headed back to class and entered just as the bell went. Tao's p.o.v I waited expectantly at the messhall doors waiting for ChanYeol but just wanderd in when i saw him with Baek. Grabbing a sandwich i sat at our table and joined in with the normal chatter. " Hey Tao!! Whos the new guys? I hear they are in your homeroom class " Our youngest SeHun asked quite loudly from the other end of the table. " Yeah, they are. I dont really know much about Kris. But ChanYeol is really hyper " as i said this Baek and ChanYeol sat down, Beak beside me and ChanYeol across from him. This left the seat across from me free. " Yah Kris Hyung, over here! " ChanYeol hollered to the other new guy. Kris came over and sat across from me. I continueously sneaked glances at him through my eyelashes. I got up and put my rubbish in the bin and start to head back to the table when a hand gripped my wrist and dragged me down the stairs and into the deserted space below them. I could now see who it was and gasped. Kris was staring down at me smirking but his eyebrows made him look threatening.
" Damn it " he muttered under his breath seconds before his lips pressed agains my own. Surprisingly they were soft and gentle. He kept one hand on my waist with the other cupping my cheek. My hands were holding onto his elbows. He nipped my lip and slipped his tounge in as i gasped. ' Sneaky bastard '. He pulled away. " Not a word to anyone " he emphisised the last word. I opened my mouth to speak but he placed a finger to them and stared into my face before smirking. He then turned and walked away. Leaving me repeating this moment over and over again for the whole day. Bastard!!
 
 
Kris's p.o.v ing bastard. ing, hot, unresistable bastard. Why did he not only have to be the first non teacher i saw, but the first guy i had feelings for?!? Seriously, my life. Pft i wish Tao would me. NO, No i would not!! Ugh!! There is only one way to tell wither i trurly like him or not. I storned into the cafetaria and picked up a bottle of water and a Roast beef sandwich with mustard. It didnt take me long to find ChanYeol and, along with him, Tao. " Yah Kris, Over here " i tudged toward the table. I took the only seat and began eating. During the short time i sat there i had worked out their names ( By evesdropping ) and who was with who ( i had a tanlent for it that and the fact it was painfully obvious ) LuHan and SeHun had been dating for a while by the looks of it, they sat right at the end of the table. SuHo and D.O sat beside them holding hands on the table. Kai and D.O were sitting side by side secretly holding hands under the table. XiuMin and Lay sat beside each other ( and me ) cuddled up. On my other side ChanYeol had obviously made advanses on BaekHyun ( or BeaBea as ChanYeol reffered to him as ). That then left me and Tao, i was quite aware of our knees touching and desperatly tried to dismiss the electric current i felt stir through me. Something began massaging my thigh and it didnt take me long to realise it was Tao as he blushed and swiftly removed his hand. ' Awwww ' NO! NOT AWW! he peared up at me and caught me staring. I couldnt look away. He stood abruptly and went to the bin, i followed grabbing his skinny wrist in my hand and pulling him towards the empty space below the stair case. I pinned him against the wall and studdied him. His jet black hair, dark rings under his eyes made them stand out considerably. My gaze came to rest on his lips. His full, soft, pink lips. " Damn it " i murrmered out loud. I hadnt meant to, but i did. I then cupped his cheek and placed a hand on his waist, my hand fit in perfectly in the crook of his hip bone. I leaned in and kissed him lightly,it was then i discovered they were as soft as they looked. He held my elbows and i tensed them so he could stay upright. I bit his lip and s my tounge into his mouth. He moaned, only slightly but it wad enough to make up my mind. I pulled away and smirked. " Not a word to ANYONE " i knew fine well he would tell BaekHyun who in turn would tell ChanYeol but this was part of the plan. His mouth was opened so i put a finger over it and walked away. I knew he was watching but this only edged me on further.
BaekHyun's p.o.v HOLY !! " Holy dude!! " oh so now ChanYeol could read my mind? Great. But really? Kris kissed Tao and just left? He haf decided to wait two days before telling us and in this time Kris hadnt been to school once. I knew his game, it had happened to me, i dont like it. I was no stranger to being played which is why i got Kris's adress from ChanYeol and set for his house on my way home