The Outfit

Creature from the Black Lagoon

Pants and shirts were sprawled on the floor. The room was in a mess and the noise of a female groaning made Kris woke up from his slumber. A blondie in shorts bent her body forward in search for something. Mumbling something he could hardly hear partly because he just woke up. He took a glimpse at the clock that was hanging on a wall before him; he ruffled his hair and sighed.

“Babe, its 8 in the morning. What are you doing?”

Kris carried himself up and walked towards his favourite girl. Pulled her up and made her stood straight, he hugged her from the back. Nuzzling his nose in her nape and kissed on it. Brushing the tip of his nose lightly on her skin and blew air on it, he kept her in place in his embrace to calm her down.

“Kris, I need to go. I have practice at ten and I am going to be late. I am not going to wear my previous outfit. People will say something about me.”

Chaerin writhed herself out from him and start searching. Kris had no idea what she was searching for. She could have used his white v-neck shirt and go with it but she seemed to be not paying attention to any of the clothes that she threw away. His room is definitely in a mess.

“Why not use those white shirts and yesterday’s pants. It’ll do.”

“No way! A fashionista can never wear such clothes. It’s too boring.”

Massaging his temples, Kris had enough with his girl talking about her reputation. Sometimes he could go crazy but nevertheless, there would be no other reason to love her less. The soft-hearted Chaerin that he could only witness, he felt so special.

Not to forget when Chaerin screamed his name only. Yes, yesterday night was one of the best nights.

“Chae, is your leg alright? Can you walk?”

“Don’t worry about me. I am fine. I am in a rush right now and you have no nice outfit here and oh wait.”

Chaerin went towards her boyfriend that already left her a minute ago. She walked passed him and stopped his way.

“That outfit you wore. That so called hideous outfit.”

Kris tilted his head a little bit, confused by her words.

“Which outfit?”

“That outfit with the Creature from the Black Lagoon on it. Please… I want it. That thing look fabulous I don’t get why people hate it.”

With the serious look on her face, Kris knew that she would be really wearing it. It wasn’t bad at all. His stylist used to work in YG so he guessed that maybe they shared the same taste in fashion but he never thought she would wear those things.

“In that drawer. Just give it back. I need it.”

Chaerin s her hands around his waist and pulled him closer. She moved an inch forward and kissed her boyfriend on the lips. Biting his lower lips and made a final on it.

“Thanks love. I’ll give it back after my practice.”

“Hmm…”

 

They didn’t realize the danger that was coming their way.