The Lees

Living With Oh Sehun (Re-write)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Living on your own means having your own responsibilities that you have to handle by yourself. But living on her own, Hana has a new story to tell about her new apartment and those who shares it with her.

It was a fine summer morning, with a matching warm breeze that flowed through the air of the big city Seoul. Kim Hana had never expected to move out on her own and into the adult world with difficulties finding a decent job and looking for a reasonable place to stay. All that she knew was that her parents was on a long trip vacation leaving her behind to find herself and experience "adult hood" as her mother would call it.

"Aish! What is wrong with this computer!" Hana was frustrated with her research on finding an apartment near her parent's house, knowing that she will miss her parents rather quickly, the easiest way is to look for a small and close place. Her laptop froze for about thirty minutes or so as she kept on clicking her mouse to unfreeze the webpage filled with apartment houses and the beautiful decorations that was painted inside each different section of housing. Frustrated for less than five minutes due to the impatientness in her, Hana decides to run downstairs and make a quick breakfast. 

"What is there to eat?" She hummed to herself and scratched the side of her head with strands of brown hair tangled into a knot the size of her small fist. All that she could retrieve from the fridge is an apple and milk. Closing the fridge shut, Hana walked briskly to the other side of the tall cabinet and grabbed the box of cherrios that had already been opened. She gathered all of her ingredients and sat by the cold island, alone with no spoon or bowl in her hands. Her eyes were still beat from the lack of sleep last night due to lousy neighbors.

"Aish I forgot the damn bowl and spoon again?! Tsk." Hana looked around to see if there was anything close by that she can use for her cereal. Nothing. All of the dishes on the rack has already been put away when her parents left two days ago. Hana pursed her lips and took a glance at the far away cabinets. Tapping her slender fingers on the island, Hana decided to make eveything easy on her and poured the milk into the box of cherrios and shook it until everything was mixed well for her to shove down her black hole. Raising the box to her dry, pink lips Hana was satisfied by how creative she was with her breakfast and the fact that her mother was not home made it even satisfying to eat out of the box.

After shoving her food down, Hana threw away the half filled box and grabbed the nearby apple upstairs to her room.

*

"Yah Omma, why do I have to go out like this?! I don't even need to attend this stupid brunch with Mrs. Lee!" Oh Sehun whined like a little brat that was about to get slapped at any moment. He followed his mother around the house and pleaded her to have her "friend" come over another time.

"My dear son, you know that Mrs. Lee is leaving on a business trip soon and I want to say my last good bye to her. Now be a good and proper son just like your brother." Mrs. Oh tied Sehun's tie tightly and smiled when Luhan came downstairs. Luhan was dressed perfectly with a white long sleeve rolled up into a quarter sleeve, a black tie, slacks and a black buttoned vest. He fitted on his dress shoes and smiled as he came closer to his brother and mother. 

"Good morning mother, Sehun." He smiled and patted his brother on

Please log in to read the full chapter