Surprise Acquaintance.

I Don't Do Love.

 

I sheepishly walked into my first class of the day, which luckily happened to be at 11, so I didn't have to get up to early. I spent most of the night with his face in my head. And by "his" i'm sure you know who I am talking about. The utterly handsome Mr. Wu. Who I just learned had the first name Kris. I felt embarrassed at how I acted the other day and wished that I could rewind the time and start all over. Tiffany Hwang was not someone who was embarrassed or shaken easily. So I decided that if I ever came face to face with him again I would be strong and confident. I sat at a seat in the middle of the class. So I could still pay attention but also do what I wanted at times. I pulled out my books and sluggishly set them on the desk. Surprisingly the prof had not come in yet, which usually he was here to greet everyone in the morning. I didn't think too much of it because it didn't really bother me. Also this was one of my minor courses that I had to take so even though I should, I didn't try so hard in the class. The back doors opened and I assumed it was the prof so I had no interest in turning around. 
 
My head was down at my paper, going over the work from the previous day. I heard the prof start to talk and diverted my attention to the front of the class. My eyes widened and I swear my mouth dropped open. There in front of my class was the insanely gorgeous Mr. Wu- Kris standing there. It was a change from his black suit, into a simple pair of jeans and a loose white shirt which showed off his muscles. I almost fainted right at my desk just staring at him. 
 
"I'd like to introduce you all to a new student in this class, Mr. Kris Wu." I could tell all the other girls were mesmerized and the guys, well not too excited about the new student. 
 
His eyes met with mine and his mouth broke into a wide grin which made me flush bright red. 
 
"Well Mr. Wu, you may sit where ever yo-" Before the prof could finish, Kris had already set his eyes on a seat, which happened to be right next to mine. He plopped down happily in the seat and turned to me smiling. 
 
"Fancy seeing you here, Stephanie." 
I raised my eyebrows at him, feeling confident for the first time.
 
"I go by Tiffany so I would like it if you called me by that."
I smiled politely and turned back to my page. Even though I might have looked fine on the outside, my heart wanted to pop out of my stomach it was beating so fast.
 
"Ok then. Tiffany." The way my name sounded when he said it almost made me faint. I know that if I would look at him It would come true. 
 
"But wait, you have a company, why are you here? Wait how old are you?" I asked him, then blushed at how creepy I was being. He looked at me with a smile and cutely laughed. Perfectness. Geez Tiffany get it together. 
 
"It's not my company, yet, it's my dad but i'm the heir to the company so I will eventually get it. And i'm 23." 
I was shocked only 23?! He was probably already a billionaire. 
 
"Ooh, i'm older then you. Call me noona then." I gave him a cheeky smile and I swear he blushed. Maybe. 
 
"You don't seem like a noona though." I huffed and crossed my arms.
"Well I am. Too bad for you." I stuck my tongue out at him and turned back to my notes. I heard him mumble something and turned my head.
"Did you say something?" He raised his eyebrows and leaned in close to me. 
 
"I said I wish I could bite that tongue."
 
My mouth dropped right open and my whole face turned a bright red. "G-got a lot of confidence for a younger guy, huh?" I stuttered out, mentally cursing at myself for letting him get to me. 
 
I heard him laugh and secretly glanced at him. His smile was beautiful. Not the smirk, or just the quick one, but the wide grin, that made me want to smile too. He was perfect. In all aspects.
 
But Kris Wu was a mystery to me. He had a lot of different names, interests and I knew maybe one out of all of them. 
 
No you can't fall for him Tiffany. Not after last time. Never again. 
Love .
 
 
 
________________________________________________________
 
Im finally getting better at updating so hopefully ill update is story more. Enjoy this chapter!~