prologue.

four seasons
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 prologue.
four seasons.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
________________________________________
 
 

"So, we're going to Nanji Hangan Park at summer breaks, is anyone disagree?"

 

"I disagrree!"

 

The girl with short light brown hair whined as the rest of her group of friend exchanging looks. They both already knew what she would said before because rather than doing some like adventuruous and nervewracking thing, she would prefer chilling aroung her backyard with a cup of chamomile tea and reading some foreign novels. She was the 'Hong Yookyung' afterall, the girl who grewn up princess-like and happened to joined their 'wild' group at senior high. They even noted that the only adventurous thing Yookyung would like to do was riding her white pony horse.

 

Too bad though, she didn't have any exception since the others already agreed. The girls would like to take a small camping during the summer break and already planned all the things they would do at Nanji Hangang Park later on. "I can't believe you girls forcing me to join this," Yookyung rolled her eyes and let out a deep sigh before listening to the rest of their plans. "Well you are in the gang with your own risk, Kyung. And you should have learnt by now that we have been a best friend for years." Eunji said with the teasing smile in her face.

 

Bomi laughed and handed the younger girls the advertisement notes that she had been keeping for a few. "So, unnie are we going to bring our own tent or not? I remembered that we have one." Namjoo asked the others. Eyeing the list of the tent price and the information, Yookyung frowned. "Seriously, you all going to make me sleeping only with a sleeping mat?" She expected that the camping site had at least a small guest house with beds yet she only found mats prettily written there. "It wasn't that bad anyway, sleeping mats even feel warmer than your Queen-sized bed, rich girl." Eunji said.

 

"And what about the meals?" Yookyung asked her back. "We can bring some ramyun, and having a barbeque. They always do that at the campsite anyway." Bomi explained as she looked over the gloomy girl beside her. "I thought we would spent this break at my beach house again, it's fun anyway." She pursed her lips into a straight thin line before pouting. "We did that last year already, and we wanted to try something new and fun this year." Eunji explained. "Oh! And i actually need some natural and fresh air for my song inspirations," she continued while tapping her fingers on to the wooden table.

 

"Can't we just have a sleep over? My house always open for all of you."

 

The other three laughed at Yookyung's comment.

 

All has been predicted, they had knew she would offer a sleeping over at her house like she always did. "We just having a sleeping over at your house like a few days ago, unnie." Namjoo commented. Bomi on other side patted the younger's cheek, "Sorry, Kyung. But not this time, we have been waiting for summer breaks for a long time ago." And with that Yookyung flipped her arms and rested them on the wooden table. "Okay, okay. I'll go with you guys but remember next time I won't do this ever again." Yookyung said in defeat as the other three rejoiced their victory with a fist pump in the air.

 

"That's my Yookyung!" Namjoo quickly gave her a side hug.

 

"And anyway, are we going there ourselves?"

 

Eunji asked as the exchanged the looks one to another. The last time they remembered, Namjoo had had a protective brother that wouldn't let her going out of his sight ( which means he kept his eyes on her everytime - everywhere). Eunji was quite busy with her new song project which required almost all her time. Bomi also had her love life and the dancing competition was getting near. While Yookyung herself, she had a childhood friend - a strict one just like her father and probably even worser than Namjoo's brother.

 

They sighed together.

 

"I guess we should bring them along, or we're not going at all during the breaks."

 
________________________________________
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 author's note 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» i finally made an update - short but better than not at all, right? ; w ; yey to myself.and to make this clear
the timeline of the story will start from SUMMER, i repeat from S U M M E R
and i already give a small hints above :) take your time to guess! ormaybeitsobvious
 
 
and shamelessly promoting this two stories;
m ermaid's tears  | luhan/chorong/junmyeon/naeun
safe and sound | hayoung/sehun
 
( i just updated this two earlier - maybe you want to check it out too :))
 
 
i love you guys to the moon and back!
 
comment. subscribe. upvotes.
(˘ʃƪ˘)