final

Why Wasn't It Me That You Love? (Luhan pov)

Luhan pov

I don't know when did I started to notice you. I don't know when did I started thinking about you. I don't know when did I was starting to like you. i don't know when did I started to realize that handsome face, that soothing voice, and that charming smile. i don't know when did I feel it all, all I know is, now I really love you. love everything you do, love everything about you. I know I was wrong to love you, I'm not supposed to be in love with you, my bestfriend. I know you'll never love me back. I know you just see me as a friend, nothing more. So, I decided to forget you, but, don't you know that it's very hard to do? Especially with you always being around me. When I say that you're my bestfriend, you look so happy. Do you know that I want us to be more than just a 'friend'?

I decided to pretend going out with someone, as a reason for me to stay away from you. So I can forget you. When I tell you that I have a girlfriend, telling you how beautiful she was, her melodious voice, her charming smile, you just smiled and congratulated me. Do you know that I just pretend to be happy? Did you know that I hope you will be angry and told me to break up with her​​?

A week has passed since I told you about my relationship with her. We still play together, talk about unimportant things, study together. Although I mostly hang out with my girlfriend and let you go with our other friends. Don't you know that is very hard for me to pretend that my girlfriend asked me to accompany her and cancel the appointment with you? But that's all to forget you, so you wouldn't know this feeling.

One month since I was dating with her. We rarely meet. Rarely spoke and fooling around like it used to. I miss you, I miss you a lot. when we pass on the street, I could just say 'hi'. Do you know that I want to run to you and hug you and say that I miss you, really miss you? But I cann't do any of that, because I was trying to forget you. I know that I was wrong to love you. But can you realize my feelings? Giving me the opportunity to protect, cherish, and love you? Let me make you feel happy? Now I just want you to know, even though I wasn't by your side, I would still love you, and protect you from afar.