Blind

Blind

      " Girls Day Minah imnida!"

 I watched with envy as the short girl with shoulder length back hair went around giving hi-fives to the 6 men in the room. She then turned to smile at me, I eyesmiled in return and went back to smirking.

" Noona whats wrong with you today ?" the maknae Hyuk asked in concern.

" Ani...im fine Hyuk-ah " I said ruffling his hair.

He then went back to join the other members who were entertaining Minah. Boys...really.

       Seo Minhee imnida im 22 years old and I work as the coordinator for the Jellyfish Ent. artists *cough*VIXX*cough*. I was in charge of pretty much EVERYTHING right from blocking their spots in broadcast stations to deciding the colour of their outfits I was pretty much EVERYWHERE, except for their dorm of course. I got along pretty well with all the members except for one. Call me a pedo if you want, its Ravi (screams). I honestly dont know what got me so attracted to him in the first place,(considering the fact that he was younger by 2 years)  maybe because he was charismatic, maybe because of his smile or his laugh or maybe his...ah I don't know.Normally it would be just the 7 of us during recordings but this time we had Minah with us so all the attention was diverted towards her.

   In the midst of my jealous thought I heard a high pitched voice ring through the room.

" Unnie! Your so tall!!".

I looked up to see 7 pairs of eyes on me.

" Ah...I'm not that tall Minah-shi " I said nervously.

" How tall are you?" She asked.

" 178cm " I answered.

" Uwwaaaaah!!! wish I was that tall!! " she said pouting.

" Short girls are cute " Ravi spoke up.

" Yah! Stop that! " Minah said giving him a light smack as the two shared a laugh.

        The half smile I held on my face disappeared once I saw this scene play before me. I looked her up and down, she was perfect I couldn't think of a reason why they wouldn't like her. I then looked at my reflection in the glass door and sighed, I'd forgotten to wear lip balm today and my long wavy black hair was in a ponytail,plus my glasses and clothes weren't helping my sorry appearance either. I looked around the waiting room we were in and noticed the two main vocals were missing. I then made my way towards the recording room and opened the door to see Taekwoon and Ken warming up.

" Yah! Can't we see we're busy?!" Ken yelled in his ahjumma voice. I neck sliced in the air while he pretended to be affected by it.

" I'll do what I want mister!!" I said laughing and turned to Taekwoon who held his signature expressionless face.

" Well I don't really think I need to say this but HWAITING!!" I said. Taekwoon nodded in response while Ken gave me a thumbs up. The two of them completed their recording with no errors and left the recording room with me.

     It was finally Minahs turn. She sang with such a beautiful voice that it left the members mesmerized. Once she came out the members clapped for her. Wish I got that much attention... pfft. After almost 2 hours of entertaining the female idol it was finally time for us to go back to our normal routine.

" Vixx annyeong!! Hwaiting!! " Minah said waving to the members and giving me a smile before leaving. I smiled and waved as she left the studio and turned to the members who were yawning.

" Minhee-ah we're tired now can we go back to the dorm and sleep?" N asked.

 I blinked in confusion " We have to be at the broadcast station in an hour " I said waving the schedule sheet in his face.

" Ah....WAE?!! " N grumbled.

" Ok guys go get your costumes,props and hair ready okay?. We'll finish up your makeup at the station this time because we wouldn't wanna see a hyde with messy makeup right?" I asked as the others laughed.

" You'll join us right noona?" Hongbin asked.

" Neh I'll meet you guys there " I said waving goodbye to them as they went towards the dressing room.

        I then went back to the waiting room to gett my notepad and was in for a rude shock when I saw it strewn with pizza containers.

" When the heck did they order pizza?! Yah!! Jaehwan!!" I yelled in frustation and rubbed my head.

" Better clean this up before the CEO arrives.." I said to myself picking up the pizza boxes.

I picked up all the pizza boxes and stuffed them in a plastic bag and threw it in the dustbin outside the waiting room. I puffed up my chest in satisfaction, " Ah! My notepad! " I said to myself going back into the waiting room. As soon as I entered the waiting room I was in for another rude shock.

" TAEKWOON!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! " I yelled just as he picked up his headphones from the table.

He was dressed in his black hyde stage outfit complete with hair extensions.

" Your supposed to be at the broadcast station what are you doing here?" I asked and rubbed my head sighing. No point in getting mad we'll just be wasting time.

" Where are the others?" I asked.

" They've left " he said.

" Your coming with me " I said dragging him by the arm towards the carpark. Luckily most of the staff members had left earlier so the chances of us getting caught by the CEO were less.

" Music Bank station ppali!!" I told the driver once we got into the car.

I was still really mad at Taekwoon for staying back, I turned to him with a look of anger on my face.

" Yah!" I yelled. He turned to look at me with the same blank expression.

" Didnt I tell you to go to the station before me? What the heck were you thinking staying back?! Why cant you be a little bit more responsible? Geez..." I said turning my face towards the window.

        Taekwoon and I understood each other just fine. I knew he was a tough nut but I really didnt mind, I always acknowledged the fact that he was quiet and tried to keep up with him. Honestly he seemed surprised right now because he'd never seen me this mad before, I was just trying to do my job!. I then heard my phone ring and looked at the screen.

" Great its N oppa " I said glaring at him and clicking answer.

" Yobosaeyo?"

" Minhee-ah is Leo with you?" he asked.

" Neh...why didnt you guys take him with you?" I asked.

" Ani...Leo's hair extension took a long time to fix, so we told him to go with you.." he explained.

" Oh.." I said as I returned Taekwoons glare in embaressment.

" Mianhe Minhee-ah we didnt mean to cause any trouble.." N apologized.

" Its alright oppa. I'll bring him safely " I said as I looked at him in fear.

" Watch out for papparazi ok? Annyeong!!" he said as he ended the call.

        I then turned to face Taekwoon in embaressment. He continued to give me the same expressionless face.

" Taekwoon I'm sorry " I said bowing my head.

" Its alright " he said in his soft voice.

" Theres a lot going through my mind now..." I said upset. I felt really bad, of all the people I could get mad at Leo's stylist,Ravi,the driver, MINAH, poor Taekwoon had to take the beating.

I then felt a tap land on my shoulder and I looked up to see him holding out a waterbottle to me.

" Komawo..." I said taking a sip.

He nodded in return. " Can I tell you something?" I asked, he nodded again.

I sighed " This is the first time im telling this to anyone...I like Ravi " I said.

His small eyes grew wide in surprise as he blinked twice.

" I know...I sound like a dont I?" I asked as I buried my head in my hands.

He shook his head.

" Honestly I really dont know why I even like him in the first place " I said as I drew circles on my palm.

The two of us shared an awkward moment of silence until he spoke up.

" Love doesnt really need a reason to happen ".

" Uwah...thats really deep Taekwoon" I said in awe. " But honestly I wouldnt call it love..moe like a crush actually ".

" I see " he said and went back to staring out of the window.

" Taekwoon... " I said as he turned to face me, I grinned " Thank you for listening " I said bowing again.

From the corner of my eye I saw him smirk. When Taekwoon smirks it literally translates into a smile, again one of my many observations.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

                 " Sorry we're late.." I said my apologies as I entered Vixxs dressing room.

" Finally! What took you guys so long?" Hongbin asked while he was getting his eye makeup done.

" Traffic...now get him ready!!" I yelled pushing him into the stylists arms, he turned around to glare at me. I apologized.

The boys then got their makeup done and added  the finishing touches to their hair and costumes. They then nervously waited for their turn as they watched their sunbaes perform. I walked past Ravi on purpose and mustering up the courage I managed to say " Ravi-ah hwaiting!!". He turned grin at me , god was it lovely to see. " Noona hwaiting!" He said laughing as he earned a smack from me. " Eh? How come Ravi gets a hwaiting and not us?" N asked pouting.

" Ok them oppa hwaiting!!" I said.

" Noona what about me?" Hongbin asked showing me his dimples. " I want a hwaiting too!" Hyuk grumbled. " Kenjumma needs strength!!" Ken yelled.

" Yah!! You guys are annoying so ill give a hwaiting to Taekwoon " I turned to him " Taekwoon hwaiting!!" I said smiling.

He responded with a nod as the others started laughing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

       " Just can't control " vixx sang as they finished their performance with no major errors. I clapped and hooted as the 6 of them entered the dressing room drenched in sweat. After the boys finished changing the 7 of us drove to the company building. No one talked much in car as they were busy doing their own thing Ravi was snoring loudly Ken, Hongbin and Hyuk were meddling with their phones, Leo was listening to music and N was busy taking selcas. We reached the company building I waved goodbye to the members as they made their way towards the practice room. I then went towards to CEOs office to grab a copy of their schedule for the next day as I looked through their schedule something caught my eye, written in bright red letters " Rehearsal for first anniversary party with Girls Day Minah? YAH!" I yelled as the CEO looked at me in confusion. " uh...excuse me" I said leaving the room.

      I climbed up the stairs and came face to face with the glazed glass door,just before I could open the door I heard a voice call out.

"Minah noona is pretty isn't she?" Hyuk asked.

" I wonder how she maintains her skin" N said. Oh god N.

" Ravi ah was acting exceptionally flirty today " Ken remarked.

" I bet he likes her" Hongbin said laughing. I'm guessing Leo nodded after that. 

" So answer our question do you find her pretty?" Hyuk asked.

I leaned a little closer " Well she's an idol so.." He said as the others .

" What about-" Taekwoon began to say, damn his soft voice! I couldn't hear a thing!.

" she's  really pretty" he said and the others went " OMO!!"

           I barged in " What? What happened?" I asked.

" Nona were you eavesdropping ?" Hongbin asked.

" Ani I heard you guys go 'omo' so I ran in " I said grinning.

" Here's your schedule for tomorrow " I said handingit to N.

" Minah-ya is coming for practice?" N asked. I nodded.

" Ravi hyungs wish came true~" Hyuk sang earning a smack from Ravi.

" So everyone do your best tomorrow ok? Lets make this anniversary party a success ok?" I said.

" YEAH!!!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day....

      " Vixx annyeonghaseyo!" Minah said as she entered the practice room in her white floral top and shorts. The boys as usual went and flocked around her like sheep. I sighed and looked at myself, I forgot to wear lipbalm AGAIN and my hair was tied back in a ponytail because it was so messy and yet again my clothes werent helping much either. Minah turned to wave to me as I stood at the snack table eating the food prepared for them. As I ate a granola bar I heard the light cracking of a pocky stick and turned to see Taekwoon beside me.

" Hello~ " I sang taking another bite " Shouldnt you be there?" I asked.

He shook his head chewing on the stick, he then turned to look at me " Are you ok?" he asked.

I looked at him confused " Of course im ok! What makesyou think-"

" Minah " he interrupted.

I looked away embaressed, I didnt stand a chance against Minah, it was painful to say but it was true.

" Im fine Taekwoon " I said biting the granola bar.

" Noona!" a voice called out and I turned to see Ravi coming towards me. I choked on my granola bar and coughed while Taekwoon patted my back. After coughing for a while I turned to Ravi.

" Yes Ravi-ah?" I asked.

He smiled, god stop doing that!.

" Um..N hyung said that if I ever had a problem I could approach either him or you, I actually have something going through my mind right now..." he said swallowing.

My eyes grew wide ' Could it be? Maybe he feels the same way!' I thought.

" Noona....I think I like Minah " he said.

My chest tightened as I stared at him in shock, I snapped out of my daze as I felt five fingers interlock with my right hand.

I smiled " Ravi ah that's great! " I said patting his back ' Minah sure is lucky '

" You see the thing is I'm worried about the fact that she's a sunbae. She'll probably reject me " he said.

" Ravi ah your a great guy im sure you'll look after her really well " I said smiling.

" Really? You mean it?" He asked excitedly. I nodded.

" Wow noona chincha daebak!" He said giving me a thumbs up.

" Go get her you" I said patting his shoulder.

He then ran towards where Minah was while I watched sadly, I then turned to look t my right hand now interlocked with five pale fingers. I looked up to see Taekwoon with a look of sympathy on his face.

" I'm fine Taekwoon " I said as two tears fell down my cheeks. His grip on my hand tightened I guess it was his way of saying " Don't worry it's gonna be okay" .

I smiled at him " This isnt the first time ive been rejected . Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. What you do need to worry about is the first anniversary party!" I said turning him around to face the others. 

     He looked back at me doubtfully and made his way towards the others. Just as he left a folded piece of paper fell out of his pocket, I bent down to pick it up I was about to call his name but I stopped when I saw my name written across the front.

" A letter for me? Humph must be from the CEO " I said putting it in my pocket.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leo POV 

      " Noonas not coming today?" Hongbin asked our manager. I looked up from tying my shoelaces ' What? Maybe she's upset from yesterday ' I thought.

" She called in sick today flu apparently " He said scratching his head.

" Ah....I was hoping noona would let us play today " Hyuk mumbled.

" The first anniversary party is in two days we need to practice kid!!" The manager said.

I hope she's okay maybe I should make some soup or something. While the members were busy discussing the schedule I reached inside my pocket to take out my most prized possession my letter to Minhee. I wasn't good at expressing myself through action so I decided to put down my feelings in words. Honestly I myself didn't know why I liked her it just happened and with every passing day and hour I came to love her even more. I still remember the day we met like it was yesterday.

22nd May 2012

       " Look at you! Your so ugly!!" The woman yelled at her reflection in the mirror. I was quite amused and continued to stare at her with a raised eyebrow ,maybe coming to practice early was a bad idea. She then looked closer as her eyes grew wide in surprise " I FORGOT TO WEAR LIPBALM TODAY!!! PABO!!PABO!! " she yelled. I let out a small chuckle causing her to turn around.

" I didn't see you there" she said smiling.

In my opinion she wasn't ugly at all,she had long wavy black hair upto her shoulders, pointed nose , big eyes and full lips not even the slightest bit ugly.

" Seo Minhee imnida I'm the new coordinator for Jellyfish Ent. Congrats on your debut!!" She said.

I nodded in return, normally people would smirk or turn away when I do that but she...she just smiled god was it beautiful to look at.

" Your that really quiet member they were telling me about um..."

I opened my mouth to say 'Leo' but she interrupted me by yelling " Taekwoon right?!" 

I looked at her surprised that she knew my actual name and nodded.
She grinned and turned to look at her watch " Ah...I need to meet the CEO now . Well I guess we'll start working together soon , lets have fun Neh? " she said smiling, it was such a lovely thing to look at.
     I watched her walk away as a smile played across my lips , just before she opened the door she turned to me " About what you saw earlier..it's something I do to relieve stress " she said shaking her head in embarrassment . I gave a small smirk ( yes it was my way of smiling) and she returned it with yet another smile and left the room. Although we had a rather strange one-sided conversation I somehow felt drawn to her, she understood me unlike so many other people I'd met.
" Minhee" I said as a smile played about my lips.
       
Now..
      We practiced the songs and the dance routines for our first anniversary event and then approached the stylists for deciding the stage outfits for the big day. After that was lunch and we continued to practice till dusk. It was 11  30 in the night by the time our practice ended . I couldn't find my letter in my pocket probably left it at home. I stayed back with Hakyeon and the manager to discuss the timings while the others left to our dorm. It was 12 by the time the three of us decided to go home. 
" Leo-ya we'll be in the van okay? Ppali! " N said as he left the practice room.
I then went back to removing my shoelaces. Just then the door opened and I turned to see Minhee looking down at me angrily, her eyes were a shade of bright red she had been crying.
 I opened my mouth to ask her what was wrong but stopped when I saw the folded piece of paper she held up to me, my letter.
         " What is the meaning of this Taekwoon? " she asked as her eyes filled up again .
I opened my mouth to say something but in vain as I let out a sigh.
" I don't know if you were trying to make me feel better but don't play this joke on me again okay?" She said.
' Joke?! '.
" Look I know I'm a failure when it comes to relationships you didn't have to write these lies just to make me feel better " she continued.
' Those weren't lies every word was true ' 
" Taekwoon I honestly didn't expect you to do something like this, don't do it again " she said sternly ing the letter in my hand . She then turned her heel and walked towards the door.
' She didn't believe me. No I can't let this happen, NO WAY!! ' .
         I didn't know what I was doing, I ran towards her and wrapped my arms around her midriff and pulled her towards me in a back hug. " What are you doing?!" She yelled in alarm trying to let go. I brought my face close to her ear and inhaled her scent, she smelt of lavender. " It wasn't a lie " I whispered and felt her skinny frame tense up in my arms. " Liar " she said as tears welled up in her eyes . Frustrated I turned her around to face me and pushed her back against the wall. 
" Why won't you believe me? " I asked in a low voice, almost a growl.
She turned her face away from me. " Why me?" she asked and turned back to look me in the eye.
" Someone like you....deserves someone so much better " she said between sobs.
          I wasn't listening to her my eyes had travelled all over her beautiful face and were now resting on her lips. I noticed she'd forgotten to wear lipbalm again, yet they were still so pink and puffy. In one move I buried my fingers in her hair and crashed her lips against mine. She struggled underneath my hold, but I still held onto her lips strong chewing on her lower lip and changing the position of my head from time to time. She eventually gave in to me as I felt her body relax against mine, she let out a slight moan. I pulled away from her to look at her beautiful face now pink from the lack of air and her once pink lips were now a shade of red.
" Taekwoon I-" she said inbetween pants as I place a finger on her lips.
" You don't need to say it " I said devouring her lips again. This time her moans were louder and we gave into each others ual desires and ended up making love.
 
         The sound of her crying then brought me back to reality. I shook my head away from all the wild thoughts as I looked at her pinned against the wall crying. " Taekwoon please..let me go. I don't deserve someone like you " she said . This was reality I couldn't touch her,hug her or kiss her she just didn't feel the same.Here I was pinning the girl I loved against the wall trying to force her to fall for me, Jung Taekwoon you idiot. I let go of her and held onto the table to keep myself from falling. I looked at Minhee now letting out small muffled cries under her hand now covering . She didn't love me at all.
       
      I turned to face her with a smile plastered across my face, a genuine one very much unlike the smirks I keep giving her. " Minhee-ah.." I called her by her name for the very first time "..sorry for falling in love with you ". I pulled my hoodie over my head and walked past her crying figure. I made my way towards the car park and was scolded by the manager and N for being late. As we rode back to our dorm I stared out of the window as our song 'Love letter' blasted through my earphones. I felt a tear run down my cheek. " Minhee...I hope your happy ".
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
OC POV 
 
      I still couldn't figure out why Taekwoon picked me of all people. I found it really hard to accept the very fact that he was in love with me. Due to yesterday's incident in the practice room I found it really hard to come to work the next day. I couldn't smile at him , or carry out our one sided conversations or even look him in the eye that day, maybe I should have just kept quiet about the letter.
     May 24th finally arrived and everyone was as busy as ever after the preparations for the concert were finished I went back to the company building for a meeting. On entering my office I was shocked to find the head stylist sitting in my chair.
 
" Unnie what are you doing here?" I asked confused.
She looked up from her magazine and smiled " I was waiting for you, let's go get dressed " she said taking my hand.
 
" Whoa whoa wait...for what?" I asked in surprise.
 
" The dinner party after the concert of course " she said smiling.
 
" Oh no I'm not attending that " I said shaking my head.
 
"Well you are now..LETS GO! "
 
" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! "
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Leo POV 
 
      The first anniversary concert ended around 8 in the night. After changing into our tuxedos we were then pushed into our van and were driven to the private hall where the dinner was being held. Each of us were handed a black mask which covered our eyes alone. The manager then explained the theme which was introduced by the CEO this year. Masquerade. I looked at the black mask in my hand and sighed , I wish Minhee was here. I bet she'd be the most beautiful person there. We finally reached the hall where the party was being held. The 6 of us had worn our black masks and were ready to enter.
 
" All right guys! Lets forget about work for now and just have fun okay? " N said.
 
" YEAH!!" Ken cheered.
 
" Uwah...there must be some really pretty girls in there huh?" Hongbin said as the others got all excited.
 
" Let's just be careful okay?" Ravi said as the rest of us nodded.
 
" Hyung your mask matches well with your face..." Hyuk told N.
 
" Aww..that you Hyukkie" N said patting his back.
 
Hyuk let out a smug grin "...because its the same color as your face " he said and dashed into the hall.
 
" You little.." N said and chased after him. 
  
         The hall was jam packed with people all wearing masks that covered their eyes. It was really hard to recognize faces under the masks so the 6 of us just stuck together struggling to figure out who was who. 
 
" Is that Dasom noona?" Hyuk asked pointing to a random girl.
 
" Ani! She's too tall " Ravi said.
 
" Ah! So confusing! " Hongbin complained rubbing his head.
 
As we continued to scan the place I heard Ken squeal.
 
" Ahh!! Who's that?" He said pointing to someone.
 
           My eyes followed the direction of his finger and it came to rest on a woman. She wore a lace,body hugging gown with full sleeves and a deep back revealing a vast amount of her milky white skin. Her hair was let loose and fell down her left shoulder in waves.  The dress was partly transparent just revealing enough to protect her modesty, it embraced her so perfectly making every curve and sinew visible, without a doubt she was the most beautiful in the room and I recognized her at that instant. As if she seemed to sense my presence she turned around and her eyes , now covered with a white mask locked onto mine. I held my breath , she too recognized me and turned away embarrassed.
 
" So pretty..." Ravi swooned.
 
I smirked , the fact that she had a crush on Ravi still bugged me to this very day . No I wasn't gonna let Ravi have her just because she looks beautiful today.
 
" Uwaah who is she?" Hyuk asked.
 
"I....I think I'm in love " Ken said.
 
The smirk on my face grew even bigger.
 
" Leo hyung seems to like her too " Hongbin said surprised.
 
" REALLY??!! " N yelled in surprise.
  
        " Attention everyone! It's game time! " a voice rang through the speakers " here are the rules, if you guess the person behind the mask correctly he/she will reveal themselves to you. Have fun!!".
 
At that moment all the people in the hall began to run in different directions. 
 
" Seohyun sunbaenim!! I'm sure it's her " N said.
 
" Ani! She doesn't have wavy hair!" Ken remarked.
 
        I rolled my eyes and dashed towards where she was. She tried to run away from me but I caught up to her just in time before she could reach the exit. I held onto her hand panting, she didn't flinch or hesitate to move away from me as I turned her around to face me.
 
' I'm not very good at expressing myself through actions so I've put down my feelings in words I hope you will be patient enough to read this till the end my love '
 
" Minhee " I managed to say between my pants. She had her eyes fixed to the floor as she nodded her head and looked into my eyes.
 
' You gave me a reason to smile everyday.
You gave me a reason to look forward to every passing day.
My life which once seemed grey had color now because of you '.
 
I reached down to the bottom of her mask and slid it over her head. I felt myself go breathless as I looked into her eyes.
 
' Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are?
I'm sure there might be many but let me be one of them too.
Every single thing you do everyday only adds a little bit more of beauty to you.
In my eyes there was no one more beautiful than you '
 
Every word I'd put down into that piece of paper was personified the moment I looked into her eyes.
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
         Love didn't need a reason to happen, how true. 
" Taekwoon " I said as he smiled and let me remove the mask from his face.
I was doubtful about Taekwoons feelings towards me initially . Right now Jung Taekwoon was staring at me the way every girl would want her man to look at her. Yes, his feelings were true and I was too thick to even see it .
 
" I'm sorry...." I said as tears welled up in my eyes , I'd hurt him so badly without even realizing it and I hated myself even more for that.
 
" I....believe...you " I said between sobs as the tears fell down my cheeks.
 
' Rather than asking you to love me I'd like to know if you trust me enough to give me a place in your heart '
 
Taekwoon then brought my face to his chest pulling me into a tight embrace. I buried my face in his chest and sobbed.
" Its alright " he said in my ear.
      
        I pulled my head away and smiled at him. My makeup was smudged I could tell but I really didn't mind. Yes it was true an ordinary girl like me didn't deserve someone as perfect as him, but he was still willing to accept me despite my flaws and that really touched me.
 
" You look beautiful " he said blushing like mad.
 
" My makeups smudged because of you " I said poking his nose.
 
" Your still beautiful " he said blushing even more. So cute.
 
" Minhee ah  um..." He began to say but stopped to think "...does this mean you accept me?".
 
I blinked in surprise " Of course I accept you Taekwoon " I said blushing.
 
He smiled, a genuine smile unlike the smirks he kept giving me earlier and brushed the end of my lips with his thumb. He then cupped my face in his delicate fingers and brought his lips to mine. Amidst the chaos going on around us the two kissed. It wasn't forced or even harsh rather it was more like a feather touch, like leaving his mark on me. He pulled away immediately embarrassed. He then locked his eyes onto mine and smiled. 
                  No it wasn't unusual to not say ' sarang hae ' to the person you loved. I knew Jung Taekwoon like a book and I knew that night he didn't want to say he loved me rather he wished to say that I was his everything.
 
 
 
 
THE END
 
   
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Annyeong!!
 
ok first off if you finished this fic give yourself a pat on the back XD :P
Thank you so much for reading my fic!! 
Yes I agree it's one bloody long oneshot T-T
I apologize for any errors because honestly I felt it was really rushed *cries*
I wanted to make use of Leo's silent nature in this fic and I hope I've done justice to that in this fic :D
Thank you to everyone who subscribed! I hope I didn't disappoint you *judgemental glare* '^^
 So do leave me a comment !! I'd love to hear from you guys!!
thank you!!
PS. The words in italics are bits from Leo's letter ❤❤
-kaze27