Start Of Something New

Complicated

Taeyeon walks to the canteen alone. She is supposed to be with Yoona as usual, but Yoona run away from class as soon as the bell rang just now. Taeyeon didn't know what happen to her bestfriend. She will find out it later, all she want to do now is go to canteen and get a juice. She is just too thirsty rite now.

Canteen always crowded when the lunch break time, yes of course. Almost all of Myonggu High School students gathering here. No wonder if this place look like a human sea. Taeyeon go to the drink machine in the corner and get a bottle of juice there.

Put in the coin, pick a number of juice, and bang! The juice come out. Taeyeon grab her juice happyly and open it. She drink it right there.

Ahh..
So refreshing!

Taeyeon walks back to class, she is going to find her bestfriend when suddenly a couple of guys running hyperly and hit taeyeon's small body.

"waaa!" taeyeon close her eyes and lost her balance, she almost fell to the floor but suddenly someone's grab taeyeon's arms.

Taeyeon slowly open her eyes. She is so shocked when her eyes completely opened, there  is suho in front of her. Her face really close and they are staring each other.

Too close.

Taeyeon heart beat really fast

He is so handsome

His skin really soft

I can smell his parfume

It smell like...orange?

Wait.. Taeyeon looks down and saw her juice is pouring into suho outfit.

"Huaa!" taeyeon jump panicly and pointed to suho dirty outfit. "Suho, i'm sorry. I don't mean to"

Suho looks at his outfit and smile. "Ah, its okay. I have another outfit on my locker"

Taeyeon grab some tissue and wipe suho outfit "I'm really sorry..oh my god.. what should i do?" taeyeon's voice really sounds like a little girl.

Suho laugh and grab taeyeon arms. "Stop it"

"eh?"

"Its okay. I just need to change my outfit." suho smiles and go away. Leaving taeyeon that standing stupidly in canteen.

"Ya! Suho-ssi, waitt!!" Taeyeon run away to follow suho.

About a couple of minutes later, taeyeon found herself standing in front of Boys Toilet. She is waiting for suho. Well, she doesn't care eventhough some of her friends look at her with "What are you doing here" looks. She just want to say sorry to suho. She feel really bad.

"Wow. You're surprising me. What are you doing here?" suho suddenly appear beside taeyeon.

Taeyeon turned to suho and smiles, "I wanna say sorry. I really—"

Suho cutted taeyeon. "Ssh. I don't know how many times you've said sorry to me. It's just accident okay. Well, i have change my outfit so it's okay now. I was worry about you, Are you okay? That boys hit your body really hard"

"No need to worry about me. I'm fine. Thanks for saving me"

"My pleasure, i should put this outfit in my locker anyway"

"Let me accompany you"

"...okay"

Taeyeon and suho smile each other awkwardly and walk together leaving the toilet. Break the silence, suho clear his throat and start the conversation, "Well, we didn't talk too much yesterday"
"Yeah, busy practicing"

"But baekhyun tell me so much about you"

"Baekhyun? Ah that boy. What is he tell you about me?"

"He said you are.. talkative, cute, and you're older than me"

"Talkative? huh, That boy should mirorring first before said that."

Suho laughed "You're right, baekhyun is so talkative, like a girl."

Taeyeon laugh too "Totally agree with you. Anyway, eventhough i was older than you.. don't call me noona, okay?"

"hm? why?"

"I feel...old? I mean, our age differencie not really much"

Suho noded and smile "I see. Taeyeon"

"That sounds better" Taeyeon smile.

Taeyeon never feel like this before, she feel comfortable when talking with suho, she automatically smile when suho smiles, she feel happy when she joking with suho. What happen to me? Am i..falling in love? ... with suho?

"You're really close with baekhyun" Suho said. Taeyeon aware from her daydream. "Me.. what?"

"You are really close with baekhyun. At the first time i saw you fighting with baekhyun, i thought you are his girlfriend"

"What? No. Of course no. Me and baekhyun is just friend"

"Really? But you two look match together"

"No~ He is just like a brother for me"

Suho paused and stop walking.

Taeyeon stopped too and look at suho. "What?"

"Taeyeon.. Did you know?"

"Know what?"

Suho smirk. "Baekhyun also said the same thing"

"What do you mean?"

"He said you're just like a sister for him. Wow you both are match!"

"Yah! Stop it!"

Suho laughed "Really! You're match with him! I will help you to get closer with him if you want"

"Suho stop! He is just friend for me" Taeyeon pouted meanwhile suho can't stop laughing.

"You're really cute when pouted like that" suho said in the middle of his laugh.

Taeyeon blushing. Her heart beat sooo fast. Suho just say she is cute but she feel like flying to the sky. This is not the first time she hear a compliment from guy, but when suho compliment her it feel so different. Seriously, what happen to me?

"Here it is" Suho opened his locker and put the outfit in his locker. "Done. Thanks for accompany me anyway" suho smile to taeyeon.

"This is nothing, i still feel bad to you. Hm.. maybe we should have lunch or dinner? I will treat you"

"You are really kind, its okay, no need to do that. I'm glad to chat with you. But, if you want to hangout some time, its okay too. Give me your phone number, i will call you"

Taeyeon gasped. "P-phone number?"

"Yeah. Why so surprised?"

"N-no. Hm wait.." Taeyeon grab a pen in her pocket. "May i see your hand?"

Suho look a bit confused but he give his hand to taeyeon. Taeyeon grab it and write down her phone number in suho's hand. Suho look at his hand and smile.
"I will call you later"

"Don't lost that number, It's precious" Taeyeon giggles.

Suho laugh and nodded "Okay okay. Well, i should back to my class. See you later!" Suho waved to taeyeon and Taeyeon wave back.

Taeyeon run back to class while humming a song. She feel so happy. She never feel this happy before, everything seems so beautiful. Is this how fall in love feel like?

***

"Where have you been?" Yoona asked when she saw Taeyeon walks in class.

"Canteen. What about you? Why did you run away?"

Yoona look nervous, "I...Go to...Toilet! Yeah, toilet.."

"Yoona,"

"What?"

"You're lie, i know that"

"Fine. I go to studio"

"Studio?"

"Yeah. Baekhyun said he want to meet me, he has something important to say"

"Baekhyun? What did he say?"

"um...He...confessed to me"

"He..What?! Seriously?!"

"Y-yeah..He said he love me and wanted me to be her girlfriend"

"So, what's your answer?"

"I said... Yes. Actually, i was love him too. Sorry i never tell you about this"

Taeyeon claps her hand happyly and laugh "Congratulation! It's okay, the most important thing is now you're with baekhyun. So, I can prove to suho that i'm just friend with baekhyun!"

"You..what? Suho?"

"Yeah, suho's teasing me. He said i was match to be baekhyun's girlfriend. Ugh, but don't misunderstood. I was never have a feeling towards baekhyun"

Yoona smiles "You are getting closer with suho, aren't you?"

"Eh? What?N-no, is not what are you thinking about.. We just.." Taeyeon can't say anything, it feel like her lips locked and she can't doubt anything. Yoona laugh and pats taeyeon's shoulder, "I've said.. You are match with suho! Don't worry unnie, i will help you to get him"

"eeeh? What are you talking about?" Taeyeon can't help but smile, she felt happy when she hear suho's name. She can't hide her happiness. Well, maybe this is the right time. Maybe now taeyeon should try to open her heart... For suho. Being hurt? I think i can handle it..

***

Taeyeon just done bathing, it's 07 pm now. She is supposed to dinner but she feel so tired. She's to lazy to go to dinning room, finally she just end up laying down in her bed. She looks up blankly and suddenly she remember about the accident in the canteen. When suho saving her, and then She talk with suho, Joking with suho, Laughing with suho, Smile each other with suho, she remember everything. Everything that she has done with suho today. Why is he so perfect? Why can i being like this?

I was too much about this, everything that i've done with suho maybe mean so much to me. But what it mean to suho? He will just think that today accident was just accident. Suho will just think that today when he talk and joking with Taeyeon is something that he always do with other girl. Suho's nice to everyone. Today may be nothing to him.

Taeyeon sighed, think about it makes her feel uneasy. She get more scared of fallin love. She scared if she hope too much she will get hurt so much. Keep calm taeyeon, keep calm. Taeyeon said to herself.

BeepBeep.

Taeyeon's cell phone ringing, Meaning there is a new messages. Taeyeon grab her phone and open the messages.

—————————————————————

from: xxxxxxxx

Hey, Kiddo!

—————————————————————

Taeyeon frowned. Kiddo? Who the hell is this?!
Taeyeon's start typing to reply.

Who is this?

A minute later there is a reply.

I'm suho. kkk sorry for disturbing you

Taeyeon smile widely. Is it real? Suho's text her?! Taeyeon change her position from laying on bed to sit on her bed. She save suho's phone number and starting to reply suho's massages. She got excited!

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

To:Suho
07:34 pm.

Oh, hey Suho! kkk It's okay. Why did you call me kiddo, anyway? -.-

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

From:Suho
07:35 pm.

It's because your voice sounds really cute like a little kid. So i call you kiddo. It's okay, isn't it? kkk~

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

To: Suho
07:35 pm.

Am i really that cute? lol kkk thanks for the special nickname! hm...I will call you JoonMyeonie then ^^

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

from:Suho
07:36 pm.

Kkk okay. Why did you call my real name? Isn't "suho" sounds more simple?

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

To:Suho
07:36 pm.

I don't know. I just like that name. Joonmyeonie~ Joonmyeonie~ kkk ^^

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

From: Kim Joonmyeon (Taeyeon change his contact name as soon as she found his nickname)
07:37 pm

Okay, call me joonmyeonie with your cutie voice. Kiddo! kkk ;)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Taeyeon laugh when she read messages from suho and start to reply again. And for the continues, she keep texting with suho. Taeyeon feel really happy she getting closer with suho. Is this mean something? Did suho think taeyeon's special? Or this all is just suho's respect to Taeyeon as friends?

But the last messages from suho tonight, makes Taeyeon feel special and can't stop smiling.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

From: Kim Joonmyeon
09:52 pm.

Good night, kiddo! Don't sleep late and please sleep well, I don't want to see a black circle around your eyes, it will ruin your cuteness! kkk Lets meet tommorow at school ;)

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Taeyeon. Just. Feel. So. Damn. HAPPY!

 

=============================================================================================================================

Update! Yeay finally i can update ^^ is it  too fast to update?._. kkk i wanna finish this fanfic as soon as possible, before the holiday ended. Cause i wiil busy on the school day and maybe i don't have time to wrote fanfic TT

 

Thanks for subcribers and readers! ily^^