Words he didn't say

Words he didn't say.

 

 
To her, he was simply just one of her another dongsaeng. Not to him. That wasn't what he wanted. He wanted more. More like friends. More like best friends and perhaps, taking another step forward, he wanted to be more like Song Song Couple instead of Song Song Siblings.
 
Just how the hell did that word couple changed into sibling? He didn't really much like it. She wasn't simply just his noona. She was more. More like friend. More like someone he really liked or someone he really want to be with. 
 
Getting into another show with Jihyo was something Joongki never ever dreamt of. Frozen flower was his last meeting with her. They didn't even talk. Okay, maybe they did. She gave him little advices and he was really happy. Just who was she? Who was that beautiful noona that taught him how to act?
 
Things started out rather normally. Like how they would usually film running man in the night till the next morning. No feelings. No nothing. Things started out simple.
 
As they continue to film more episodes, those small little things he did just simply make him fell a little deeper for her without even realizing it. 
 
"Can I not call you noona and just ccall you, you?"  He quizzed, smiling at her as the other running man cast, including Gary watched them.
 
He knew that if Jihyo was to make a choice between him and the Monday boyfriend, he would definitely not be his choice. Yet, with a rather broken yet so not broken heart, he ewhole into tiny hopes, hoping that perhaps one day, thins would change.
 
He made use of filming to get close to her. To hold her hand. To hug her and most importantly, to kiss her. The small little peck he had given to her was something he had always wanted to do. Everyone looked at it as it was for the sake of filming. Everyone looked at it that way but not for him. He looked at it in a way that he did it truthfully and just one thing he wanted was to have his noona to notice that.
 
He got to leave. He hated it. He missed the running man cast. He missed his best friend. He missed her. Their last episode, he was determined to catch her so that at least, during his last episode of filming, he would be in the same thing as someone he wanted to be with. Being able to pull her out from the table, he just simply hoped that their hand, at that particular moment would not be separated.
 
"I promise I'll come back to running man.." He sobbed, choking a little on his words.
 
He caught his favorite noona crying. It hurt him to see that but however, he was glad that she actually would miss him.
 
Song JiHyo noona, I love you.
 
That was what he wanted to say. Yet, he didn't.