Best Friend

Best Friend

February 16, 2000 ...
In a crowded amusement park, was a pair of mothers who are conversing with a thrill. In addition to each of them, stood their children. The one little girl with short white dress and long black hair loose. And a man wearing a blue polo shirt with dark blue jeans long pants.
"Yoona ..." said the mother of the little girl, "It's mother's friends when the school first. Her name is Auntie Sooyoung. Come say hello ... "
The little girl looked at her mother friend with a shy, but after a moment she bowed respectfully.
"Hello, aunt ..." said the little girl, then smiled sweetly.
"Hello all, Yoona ..." Sooyoung said, "Gosh, that really cute little girl. Cho Kyuhyun, let's greet you as well ... "
The boy beside Sooyoung, called Sooyoung is Cho Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, and bowed respectfully. However, in contrast to Yoona, he did not say anything.
Sooyoung looke at Kyuhyun weirdly, "Ha ~ h, basis. Forgive my son is cool, yes ... He's always like this ... Since the sickly ... "
Sooyoung eyes suddenly turned wistful when talking about the boy's only. However Taeyeon, Yoona's mother, soon control the atmosphere.
"It's okay ..." Taeyeon says, "Yoona, come there, you're playing with Kyuhyun. Mother hope you quickly familiar ... "
Taeyeon Yoona nodded as she stared, then she changed Kyuhyun stared in front of him.
"Kyuhyun, let's play!"

--->>><<<---

March 23, 2007 ...
Kyuhyun was sitting up in bed while listening to music from his mp3 player. His hands clutching a piece of old photos. Occasionally he looked at the photos on his hands and smiled.
"Kyuhyun!" A girl shouted from outside the door Kyuhyun. A moment later, his door opened from the outside. A girl who looked familiar in the eyes of Kyuhyun with white shirt and jeans standing there long when the door is open. That Yoona.
Kyuhyun smiled, "Let me guess, young lady. You certainly brought good news, right? "
Yoona nodded, "I've graduated, Kyu! Now I was junior high school student! "
"Congratulations. You deserve it, because I know how hard you try ... "Kyuhyun says. Yoona went Kyuhyun are still sitting on his bed, and sat on the edge of his bed.
"Kyu, this blessing! Thank you! "Yoona said.
Kyuhyun looked Yoona wonder, "Why ... My blessing? "
"You pray for me and gave me the spirit, and you're willing I learned here when in fact you want to play PS with me, right?" Yoona said.
"A ~ h, yes ..." Kyuhyun said, "I'm still a grudge with the day ..."
"Gosh, Cho Kyuhyun this ..." Yoona said, "Listen. During this holiday, I will accompany you to play PS ...!"
Kyuhyun's eyes lit up, "Really? Promise? "
Yoona nodded. He likes to stare friend since childhood was happy. He knew, friends and himself Kyuhyun just PS. That is because, Kyuhyun never been to school, or out of the house since a young age, 6 years. Therefore, Kyuhyun could not socialize with the outside world.
Kyuhyun be like that, because of suffering from liver cancer. Yet according to Yoona, Kyuhyun was a cheerful child. Kyuhyun was only able to speak with his mother, Sooyoung aunt and herself. Therefore, Yoona must not leave her for granted.
"Yoona? Yoona? "Kyuhyun call. Automatic, Yoona jolted from her reverie.
Kyuhyun laughed, "God, you're daydreaming again ..."
"N ... No, "Yoona said in evasion. More Kyuhyun chuckled. And it increasingly makes Yoona pout.
"Hey, how about we start playing now? Talking like this will only reduce the time we ... "Kyuhyun said at the end of his laughter.
"Ok, I'll beat you, Kyu! You'll see! "

--->>><<<---

Yoona Kyuhyun's house down the staircase. Because it is too tired to play and shout, Kyuhyun was asleep. In addition, it was getting dark, therefore, Yoona decided to go home.
Once he is through the family room, she met with Sooyoung who was watching TV.
"Yoona?" Sooyoung said, "Where's Kyuhyun?"
"He's asleep, aunt ..." Yoona said.
"Oh ... if so, why do not you sit down here? Anyone want to talk to aunt ... "said Sooyoung. Yoona was complied by sitting next to Sooyoung.
"Actually ... There is a donor liver to Kyuhyun. The new aunt knew yesterday ... "said Sooyoung.
"Really, aunt?" Yoona said happily.
Sooyoung nodded, "Yeah, but ... Kyuhyun did not want ... "
Sooyoung Yoona looked surprised, "Why?"
Sooyoung sighed, "Because Kyuhyun know. Risk of liver transplantation in humans, a small percentage of them to survive ... "
Sooyoung tears began to flow, "Auntie asked him to undergo surgery because of ... Because who knew the operation was successful, and will continue to accompany Kyuhyun aunt forever. Auntie does not want her aunt after her husband. He was the only one aunt got in this world ... "
"S ... So, what can do to Yoona aunt and Kyuhyun? Kyuhyun Yoona best friend in this world, Yoona Kyuhyun also did not want to lose ... "Yoona said. Yoona tears box began to leak to hear the narrative Sooyoung.
"Please persuade Kyuhyun, Yoona ..." Sooyoung said, "He is very trust you, surely he would obey you ..."

--->>><<<---

The next day, Yoona was determined to go home and persuade Kyuhyun Kyuhyun as hard as possible. But ...
"I ... No way! "Kyuhyun said loudly. Yoona sighed. This is the umpteenth time Kyuhyun said that.
"But, Kyuhyun ... You can go on together with Sooyoung aunt and I  if the operation was successful. You can even go to school and follow the math olympiad, as you always dreamed of! You can do it all, Kyu! "Cajoled Yoona.
Kyuhyun was silent. Looks like he started to falter, think Yoona.
"How ... What if does not work? "Kyuhyun asked. These words make the hearts Yoona ituu jerk. True, too, think Yoona. What if does not work? If not successful, it means he will break with Kyuhyun quickly as possible.
Yoona shook her head. The operation was definitely successful. Must succeed. She should be optimistic, and it will make any Kyuhyun minded optimist.
"No, Kyuhyun ..." Yoona said, "The operation was definitely successful! God would protect you, Kyuhyun, if you continue to believe in Him ... "
Kyuhyun was silent. "Think of the feeling aunt Sooyoung, Kyu. Only you had in this world ... Your father is gone, Sooyoung aunt would have its own in this world if you go too ... "Yoona said.
Kyuhyun looked up, it looks like he tried to restrain his tears. "Good. I'll try ... "Kyuhyun said at last.


 --->>><<<---

The next day, Kyuhyun approve the operating agreement. The operation will be held two months of operation since Kyuhyun approved the agreement.
1 week before Kyuhyun carry out the operation, he called Yoona. Since that time Yoona was free, she continued to joke with Kyuhyun on the phone until the evening.
"He said like that! Gosh, I really want to meet with your friend! "Said Kyuhyun.
"He's really funny, hahaha ..." Yoona said, "Next time, I'll introduce you to him, Kyu!"
Kyuhyun was suddenly silent. "Kyu ...?" Yoona asked.
"Next time, when?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Of course, after your surgery was. You have a school with me, Kyuhyun! "Yoona replied without hesitation.
"Yes ... The operation will be successful and I would go to school with you ... "said Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's definitely still in doubt, inner Yoona.
"The operation ... Another week, yes ... "Yoona said.
"Yeah ..." said Kyuhyun.
"Be excited, Kyuhyun. You certainly can, you should be optimistic ... "Yoona said," My prayers are always with you. Sorry, because I could not stay with you ... "
"It's okay, you've got to school ..." Kyuhyun said, "But, Saturday was great if you have brought me a box of cake, ok?"
"Ok!" Yoona said.

--->>><<<---

Friday, October 17, 2007 ...
"Today is Kyuhyun's surgery, huh?" Taeyeon asked.
Yoona nodded, "Yes ... Mother there, not you, then? Could you please convey my compliments to him? Tell him, he must be optimistic ... "
Taeyeon nodded. Taeyeon Yoona looked smiled, then she changed the car beside him staring at the window, and then he began to pray in his heart.
"Lord, protect Kyuhyun. We sincerely hope for his safety. He still has many dreams that he has not been achieved. Someday, I wish he could smile sincerely and reach their dreams ... "

--->>><<<---

Once home from school, as usual, Taeyeon picked Yoona. However, once Yoona into the car, there seems to be different in facial expressions Taeyeon.
"Why, Mother?" Yoona asked.
"Kyuhyun critical ..." Taeyeon says, "He is unconscious as well ..."
JEDER! Lightning seemed to grab the head of Yoona. The tears just fall out.
"Mother ... Mother ... Let's go to the hospital right now ... I have to see it ... I have to see it now ... "Yoona said frantically. Her legs felt weak. Tears kept streaming down her cheeks.
Taeyeon who saw her daughter showed signs of hysteria, immediately drove her car toward the hospital where Kyuhyun being treated.
--->>><<<---
Yoona ran to Kyuhyun's room numbered 203. Once, she stopped in front of the room gasped. However, how shocked she was when she heard screams sound very familiar. Sooyoung aunt screaming.
"Yoona ... Wa ... "words Taeyeon was truncated because it was surprised to hear her bestfriend voice screaming from the room. Yoona bit her lip. Without hesitation, she opened the door Kyuhyun care.
"Kyuhyun! Kyuhyun! DO NOT LEAVE YOUR MOM! Kyuhyun WAKE UP! "Screamed Sooyoung. Yoona shock to see what was happening in front of her. Her brain does not want to work and think. For a moment she looked at everything there. The doctor and several nurses there, who was crying hysterically Sooyoung aunt and mother who knows when to come in and calm since Sooyoung aunt, and ... Kyuhyun who lay pale on the bed. What Kyuhyun ... Gone?, Inner Yoona.
"Sooyoung ... Do not be like this ... Let Kyuhyun go quietly ... " Taeyeon sobbed while holding the body Sooyoung.
Kyuhyun ... Go?, Inner Yoona.
"Kyuhyun go?" Yoona muttered, "No, mother! Kyuhyun did not go! Do not talk like that! "
Yoona becoming hysterical. Shee collapsed on the floor and wept. However, moments later, she stood back and went to bed Kyuhyun.
"Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun wake up ..." Yoona said, "Wake up, Kyuhyun ..."
"Yoona, do not be mad!" Taeyeon says, "Kyuhyun's gone, you have to accept that!"
"No!" Yoona said, "Kyuhyun, let's wake. I do not want to hear when you're gone! Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun CHO !!!!!"
--->>><<<---
May 7, 2010 ...
Yoona day pass. He intends to visit the home to share her happiness with Kyuhyun and Sooyoung of course.
She pressed the bell Kyuhyun, and once the door opened, it appears Sooyoung was wearing a pink apron.
"Yoona!" Said Sooyoung, "Let's go. You're a big, yes. Auntie's making a cake for you ... "
Yoona smiled. She then sat on the couch in the TV after Sooyoung invited and thereafter returned to the kitchen.
Yoona circulate around the eyes. Has not changed, the inner Yoona, this house is still the same as three years ago. Yoona then stood up and walked menggelilingi TV room. There are many framed photos as a kid until when Kyuhyun Kyuhyun leave all of them.
"Kyuhyun ... Today I graduated ... "Yoona said," It's been 3 years since then ... I miss you ... "
Yoona smiled and then back around. Suddenly she discovers a photograph lying on the TV. She took the photograph and stared.
"Kyuhyun and I ... As a child ... "muttered Yoona," You should know, Kyu, how I miss that time ... "
She smiled at the photograph. Then, when she flipped the picture, there is a line of text at the left end of the photo.
The inscription reads, 'With My Best Friend, Im Yoon Ah'.
Yoona smiled, then put the photo back in its place.
"Thanks for everything, Kyu ... And thank you because you think your friend ... May you be happy there, I promise I will live well here ... "muttered Yoona.
"Yoona, the cake was already finished! Do you want to try it now? "Call Sooyoung from the kitchen.
"Yes, aunt!" 

~Fin~