Rain of Love

The Rainy Season Returns

The Rainy Season Returns

 

Hyosung stares at the falling rain by her window. She traces the droplets on the window using her forefinger looking at a man and a little boy playing in the rain happily. Occasionally she sighs and sometimes she smiles. She can’t help but to remember so many things in the rainy season. Rainy season has always been special to her.

During the rainy season when she was 17, she met her soul mate. He is someone that hated rain and refuses to go on during rainy seasons. But everything changes after he met her. They fell in love and started a relationship. They also had their first argument in the rain.

“Go away! I hate you!” she shouted.

She pushed him aside. Both are soaking wet from head to toe in their school uniform. Her warm tears were mixed with the rain.

“But, Hyosung…she-“ before he could say another word, she runs away. “Hyo!” he chases her.

He manages to grip her wrist and yank her to his chest, hugging her tightly.

“Get away from me! Go to that girl!” she tried to protest his hug by punching his chest with her fist but he keeps on hugging her.

“She’s not the one I love.” Kikwang softly said. Somehow, his soft voice manages to calm her down.

“Then why did you hug her?!” she punched his chest once more feeling angry and frustrated.

“She’s my cousin…” he said, her wet hair carefully.

“Cousin?” she paused. Then she cried louder, gripping onto his shirt and buried her face.

“Why did you cry louder?” he asked.

“I’m embarrass, you idiot.” She cried making him to laughs.

“Silly…” he kissed her forehead and stayed in that position for a while. Although rain is falling heavily on them, they just couldn’t care less.

 

The man and the little boy’s laughter woke her up from her flashback. She laughs at herself remembering that time. How childish of her to be that jealous. She laughs again. She obviously can’t forget her wet wedding day where everyone got drenched and sick. She laughs again and started to recall the memory.

“Honey…” Kikwang called, coughing and sniffing.

“I’ll get you *hachiu* your medicine.” She sneezes, walking slowly towards their dining table where the medicine is.

“No…” he called her back. “You need to rest, I’ll get your *cough* *cough* medicine.” He coughs and trying to walk towards the dining table.

“No, I’ll *hachiu* get it.” She refused.

“No…” he coughs and both of them end up at the dining table looking at each other.

His eyes are red, her nose is red and they look pale. They stared at each other for a while only then to realise how horrible their condition is. Both of them laugh at their faces. They got the medicine and eat it.

“Too bad we had to delay our honeymoon…” she chuckles.

“It’s okay…as long as I’m with you.” He hugs her and walks together to their bedroom to get some more rest.

Both of them are cuddling together despite their fever. They are smiling happily because they are together. To them, that’s all matter.

 

She laughs again by herself remembering that incident. But she felt really stupid during their honeymoon. She was so excited to come to Venice but she ends up having field trip on her own.

“Too bad we have to leave this beautiful city…” Hyosung sighs as she drags her luggage at the airport.

“Yeah…and we couldn’t do much for honeymoon.” He sighs along.

“Sorry…” she apologise, knowing that it’s basically her fault.

“It’s okay…”

Suddenly an announcement was made.

[Attention passenger, due to heavy rain, trip to all Asian country has been delayed. Sorry for the inconvenient.]

Both of them show sparks in their face. They run toward the information counter.

“We need a room at the airport hotel.” Kikwang eagerly said.

As soon as both of them reached the hotel room, they started to kiss passionately; taking off each others’ clothes hastily couldn’t waste another minute. They keep making love again and again inside the hotel room.

 

Her face started to turn bright red. She looks again at the window, the man and the little boy has gone.

“How’s my honey doing?” A husky voice said, wrapping his arms around her shoulder from the back.

She yelps in surprise and then giggles upon the cold contact.

“Yah…you’re wet.” She giggles, pushing him away from her.

“Omma! We caught tadpoles.” A little boy at the age of three excitedly shows a container of tadpoles.

“Aigoo…our Hyunil is so smart.” She ruffles the boy’s wet hair. He grins happily for that simple compliment.

“Honey, don’t you think I’m y looking like this?” Kikwang playfully said, opening his shirt and his wet hair to the back.

She can’t help but to laugh but yes, he is indeed y looking like that.

“Go take your shower. I don’t want any of you to get sick, understand?” she firmly stated but restraining herself from laughing at her husband silly action.

“Yes ma’am!” Kikwang said and lifts their son, Hyunil to the bathroom.

He then came out again after leaving their son in the bathroom.

“I forgot to give you a kiss.” He pecks her lips with a sudden kiss. His cold lips send chills up and down her spine. “And to my baby girl.” He kisses her bulging stomach. Then he ran back to the bathroom.

She caresses her stomach. She is now six months pregnant with their second child. They’re expecting a baby girl this time and she couldn’t be any happier. She keeps on smiling.

“Don’t forget to clean up all these mess!” she yelled, looking at the wet floor.

“Yes, omma!” the little boy shouted from the bathroom.

Jeon Hyosung has always loved the rainy season. Why? Because there’s a lot of happy moment it in especially when she always filled the gloomy rainy season with her loved one, Lee Kikwang.

 

===============================================================================

 

“What have you been doing while we’re playing in the rain?” Kikwang asked while sitting on the floor with Hyosung behind him sitting on the couch and little Hyunil on kikwang’s lap. She is drying his hair and he is drying their son’s hair.

“I took a walk to remember.” She said with a smile.

“About us?” he asked.

“Yup…from the first time we met, it’s always been raining.” She said while rummaging his hair with the towel.

“Yeah…you turn gloomy weather into love and hope.” He said, smiling happily.

“Omma…” the little boy said, wanting to join his parents’ conversation.

“Yes, honey.” She replied lovingly.

“Hey, I’m your honey…call him something else.” Kikwang pouted playfully.

“Jelly…” Hyosung pinched his cheek.

“Do you really love rain?” Hyunil asked with his bright and curious eyes.

“Yes. Omma and appa would always play in the rain. We would dance and have fun in the rain.” She answered her son’s question.

“Why didn’t you join us just now?” he asked another question.

“Omma can’t or else the baby in omma’s tummy will be sick.” She slightly pouted showing disappointment.

“Oh…” the little boy exclaims.

 

Soon, Hyunil doze off to Lalaland, sleeping peacefully on the couch. Kikwang scoots closer to Hyosung who’s sitting at the coffee table, working something for her café. He wraps his arms around her bulging stomach and kisses her neck.

“Wanna play in the rain?” he asked.

“I can’t…baby will get sick.” She whines.

“It’s not heavy…it’s only grizzling.” He persuades her. “We can slow dance…” he said, adding kisses on her neck. “We can watch frogs…” he kisses her neck on the other side. “We can kiss the rain…like we always do.” He softly said. “Then we can take shower together and I’ll make you some soup.”

“Fine…” she giggles.

Now, both of them are at the backyard with their favourite song on the loop. More Than Words are playing on their radio as both of them started to dance under the grizzling rain.

“See, now this is the smile I’ve been waiting for.” He said as they both sway their bodies together in sync.

“Thank you. You always knew what I want.” She smiles and lays her head on his chest.

“But you’re getting fat.” He teases her tummy.

“Hey…it’s our baby.” She laughs along with him.

They didn’t say much after that. They just enjoy their slow dance together under the light rain. Then she stops moving, looking at his face and his sparkling brown eyes lovingly. Without saying a word, he kisses her on the lips, tasting each others’ lips with rain. This is why she can’t leave him and she’ll always falls in love with her husband every day. Although they would always dance and kissing in the rain every time it rains, this is what makes them in love like the first time they met.

“Should we take a shower now?” he asked and she nodded.

He lifted her in a bridal style and get inside. She weighs more now since she’s pregnant, but he would always carry her without complaining she’s heavy.

On rainy seasons, Hyosung would fall in love with the same person over and over again without getting tired. On rainy seasons, Kikwang would love her like the amount of rains that falls from heaven. It’s always the rainy seasons that keep their love strong and powerful. To them, rain is like a blessing from heaven to their love.

“I love you…” he kisses her lips once again.

“I lab you…” Hyunil kisses her cheek.

 

=====================================================================================

 

There's nothing much in here...i just need more Hyokwang love moment, that's why. XD

It's short...i don't know what to write more. Tell me if you're unsatisfied. ^^

Keep loving Hyokwang/Kisung! <3

Thanks for subbing this story and reading it. ^^ XOXO