Tragedy

Temporary Happiness

-Day of the wedding-

Jonghyun just got changed into his suit and was preparing to go out. It has been a bad morning for jonghyun!

  1. He rolled down the bed.
  2. He chocked on his food while eating breakfast.
  3. He wore his pants the other way round!
  4. The voice appeared again asking him not to marry Yoona.

He stepped out of the house and sighed. He feels that something bad will happen. He arrived at his waiting room. Suddenly,his phone rang.

(Phone call )

J:Where are you right now baby?

Y:On the way...

J:Better hurry up cause you haven't change into your dress yet and I miss you so much!

Y:I miss you too and i want to be there right now but there a traffic jam.I can't do anything.

J:Okie... Guess I can't do anything.Love you ~

Y:I Love You Too

(Call ended)

-one hours later-

Jonghyun has been trying to call Yoona for the past one hour but it just can't get through! Jonghyun was getting worried."Ring! Ring! "His phone rang. 

J:'Yeoboseyo?"

YM:"*Cries*..."

J:"Oh.. Yoona mum.... why are you crying?"

YM:"Yoona... *cries*"

J:"Yoona what? "Jonghyun heart thumped wildly in his chest afraid the worst might come.

YM:"YOONA MET WITH AN ACCIDENT!!! *CRIES*"

J:"How..... is she..... right now.....?"Jonghyun stutters.

YM:"THE DOCTOR JUST CAME OUT OF THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND SAID 'WE DID OUR BEST'!!!! *CRIES*"

Jonghyun dropped his phone. His hand trembling.He collapse to the ground.Tears flowed out from his eyes uncontrollably. Jonghyun cried silently without saying a single word. No words could express how devastated he was.

After a few minutes or so, he stopped crying.He picked himself up and went to take Yoona's gown. He stared at it blankly before tears came flowing out again. He hugged her gown tightly to himself like there no tomorrow.

Finally he stood up still holding Yoona's gown. He took the lift to the roof. He stepped up the wall that was suppose to prevent people from falling.Just with another step he could fall. Many passers by below the building saw it and they started to scream. Jonghyun could not hear anything,all He could think right now is Yoona.

"See I told you that you can't marry her but you don't believe. Now she is dead!All because of you! Muahahahahaha!!!!!" The voice rang again in Jonghyun head. Jonghyun winced in pain as the throbbing pain in his head came again.

"I'm sorry Yoona... Sorry." Jonghyun sobbed.

"We can't born at the same day, but we can die at the same day. I Love You Im Yoona. Wait For Me I Am Coming For You." With that Jonghyun close his as he took another step......falling......