Final

Pixies Will Try To Ruin Relationships
There was a smooth flutter of wings as Minah fluttered to and fro around L.Joe’s head. Her body glowed and left little sparkles everywhere. Literally.
 
“Where the hell is he?” L.Joe growled. His patience was waning fast. For the love of god, if you’re going to challenge someone and have them meet with you somewhere for a fight, have the decency to show up on time. It’s very rude if you stand them up.
 
A little tinkle emanated from Minah. “If my sensors are correct... he’s still sleeping in his bed.”
 
“Oh for god’s sake.” L.Joe whipped out his phone and quickly dialed a number. As it rang, he impatiently tapped his feet against the concrete flooring.
 
“...Hello?”
 
“Oh my god. Where the hell are you!?” L.Joe screeched into the phone.
 
“Dude. There’s a thing that everyone needs and it’s called sleep. You should be in bed like all the other children your age. Maybe you’d actually grow taller...”
 
“The challenge is today.”
 
“Who cares- Wait... Right now?”
 
“Yes!” L.Joe replied in an exasperated tone.
 
“Oh... oops.”
 
“‘Oops’ is right, you ! Don’t stand me up like this! Get over here right now!”
 
“I’m on it, princess. No need to shout.” Chunji taunted before he hung up the phone.
 
“Augh!” L.Joe shouted as he threw his phone at the wall, causing it to shatter into smithereens. “He’s so ing frustrating!”
 
“Well, L.Joe. If I may,” Minah began. “You were the one that initiated a negative relationship with him. You were the one that insulted him first. You were the one that threw the first punch. If anything is the cause of this detrimental relationship, it’s you.”
 
“Because you told me he was out to get me... And don’t say relationship. It makes it sound like we’re a couple that abuses each other or something.”
 
“Oh, you have no idea.” Minah giggled.
 

Finally, after what seemed like hours, Chunji showed up, bearing offerings.

“Why do you have sandwiches with you?” L.Joe asked, genuinely perplexed.
 
“You were waiting for a while. Figured you would get hungry and grumpy. Princesses are always like that.”
 
“...Forget I asked.”
 
“Not a chance.” Chunji dropped the bag and stretched his arms over his head. “You want one right now?”
 
“Um... After. Not really hungry right now.”
 
“Your choice.” He raised a hand in greeting. “What’s up, Minah?”
 
“Hello, Chunji.” She returned.
 
“Alright.” L.Joe sighed. “Shall we begin this?”
 
It was then L.Joe focused on everything in his mind, ignoring the surrounding environment. He focused on every taunt, every condescending remark Chunji had ever directed at him. His blood boiled through his veins, thrumming to the very ends of his fingers. His vision nearly turned red. Chunji still had that indescribable and veiled smirk plastered on his face, and it pissed him off to no end. He had no doubt that he would take great satisfaction in wiping that damn expression off his face.
 
The air was still. Even Minah had the sense to stay quiet. Their fights were always brutal, but it seemed that it was going to escalate out of proportion this time.
 
L.Joe shifted his feet ever so slightly, the soles of his shoes scraping against the floor. With a quick press to the ground, he was off, dashing towards Chunji, his fist pulled back and ready for the first blow.
 
Chunji had mirrored his actions and was also running towards L.Joe. His fist was down low, preparing for an uppercut.
 
As they both drew closer and closer, the bloodshed imminent, Minah subtly flicked her finger.
 
L.Joe let out a sharp yelp as he tripped over his feet and fell face down onto the ground. Well this wasn’t what he imagined. He thought he would have been punching Chunji’s face at this point, but instead, he was practically eating the ground.
 
“What. The. .” He growled. He darted back up, only to find that the same situation had happened to Chunji.
 
“Minah! What’s the meaning of this!?” Chunji yelled.
 
“Honestly, I can’t have either of you destroying each other into a bloody pulp. It’s something I’d pretty much regret.”
 
“What are you talking about?” L.Joe scowled as he helped Chunji up.
 
Minah sighed. “Look. I’ve had all my fun already, so I figured I’d tell you guys the truth.”
 
“Truth?”
 
“Are you serious?” Minah asked in an exasperated tone. “That you two love each other!”
 
“...”
 
“...”
 
“...You’re ting me.”
 
“Nope!” Minah giggled. “I can look into your hearts and see what you guys desire! I took a little peek and saw the feelings you both held, but were simply too prideful or shy to do anything. I only decided to spice it up a little by having you two become rivals!”
 
“Oh. So we became your little own reality TV show.”
 
“That’s right!”
 
“...So L.Joe. I think I have a book in my house about killing mythical creatures that only exist in folklore.”
 
“But first, we need to do this.” L.Joe held up a glass jar.
 
“Where did you get that?” Minah asked sharply.
 
L.Joe gave a wicked grin. “Ask me no questions and I’ll tell you no lies.
 

Now Chunji and L.Joe found themselves sitting side by side, nibbling on little sandwiches, with a pissed off pixie sitting in a glass jar.

“She’s almost like a firefly.” Chunji remarked.
 
“You guys better let me out.” Minah threatened, pounding her tiny fists against the glass. “Don’t forget I know all about you guys. Every embarrassing moment. I can exploit it.”
 
“Liar. I doubt you know anything about us.” Chunji retorted.
 
“...”
 
“...”
 
“You fanboy over One Direction every night.”
 
“No I don’t.” Chunji hissed as his ears turned red.
 
L.Joe laughed. “Don’t piss her off, Chunji.”
 
“You too, L.Joe. America’s Next Top Model? Really? You got some fancy dreams right there.”
 
“I- Er... I was just curious.” L.Joe lamely responded.
 
“Besides, you guys can’t do anything to me. With a simple gesture of my hand, I can have your information displayed across the entire world, from your date of birth to the kind of you guys watch.”
 
“I don’t watch .”
 
“Keep telling yourself that, Chunji. I can tell everyone that you watch that hardcore bon-.”
 
“Hey, Minah?” L.Joe interrupted. “Quick question over here.”
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Does your get jealous of the that comes out of your mouth?”
 
“Screw you. Your birth certificate is an apology from the company.”
 
“You know, you’d be more useful to society if you were on fire. Come to think about it, I have a lighter in my pocket.”
 
“Alright, no need to bicker.” Chunji held up his hand. “Is there a way we can come to a complete truce and not insult each other’s heads off?”
 
Minah sighed. “Just let me out. I promise I won’t interfere with your relationship anymore. I have better things to do anyways.”
 
“L.Joe?”
 
“...I still say we set her on fire.”
 
“Come on, now.”
 
“Fine. Fine. Let her free. Release the ing kraken.”
 
“Y’know, I should have just let you guys beat the crap out of each other.” Minah scowled as she flew free from the jar once Chunji popped the lid.
 
“I suspect you’ll be leaving now?” Chunji asked.
 
Minah nodded. “My work here is done. I’ll be taking my departure now. I know may have tampered a bit too much for my own benefit, but I genuinely wish you both the best of luck.”
 
“What are your future plans?”
 
Minah grinned devilishly. “Oh... I’ve already got two people in mind to help.”
 

 
Minah sat on the dresser, watching the boy toss and turn as he slept.
 
Was it creepy?
 
Hell to the ing yes it was, but she didn’t care.
 
The person mumbled, voice thick with drowsiness, as he turned towards Minah's direction. He opened his eyes blearily, instantly stilling when he noticed the little girl with wings staring at him.
 
“Um...” He began, shyness evident in his voice. “Can I help you?”
 
“Hello, Ricky. I’m Minah. It appears that a person known as Changjo has been showing up in your dreams...”
 

A/N: No s given.