Beginning and End

Spice Bottle

A/N: This is my first time writing a omeshot so I'm sorry if its super lame and you don't like it. I do not own Kris from EXO. Hope you enjoy. No hate please.

 
 
"Kaihua! Help me get it! You're the one who's taller anyways! Why don't you help!!!" I questioned.  
 
  I was currently raising my right arm as far as it could go while on the tips of my toes. What am I doing you may ask? I'm attempting to reach spice jar from the top shelf with no help from my TALLER friend whatsoever. 
 
"I'm to lazy SuBin-ah…" She responded.
 
  I stopped what I was doing and turned around to look at her with an are-you-kidding-me face.
" ……I'm just asking you to grab a stupid spice for me.. How are you the Co-Captain of the soccer team if you're this lazy!?!"
 
"Hey.. No hate, just love." She said while making a mock pout face. 
 
"I'd love to smack you in the face right now if that's what you mean.." I muttered while returning to my original quest. 
 
"Aww, that's not very nice. It's not my fault your a shorty." I shot her a quick glare after those words came out of . She just seemed to be smirking since she knew I was getting annoyed.
 
'This is what happens when my best friend is a socially awkward troll.' I thought to myself.
 
"How am I even your best friend again?" I questioned her without looking.
 
"Because you wuv me." She closed one of her eyes and brought both her hands together to form a heart. I chuckled at her and returned my focus to getting the spice jar. A large hand came into my view and grabbed the spice. I spun around and was about to yell at the person who took it that I was trying to get that first, but just gasped and looked at him with wide eyes. It was the one and only student council president, Kris Wu. His arm was stretched to me, and in his hand was the spice. 
 
"I think you were trying to get this, SuBin." He said while smiling. He handed the spice to me and I gladly accepted it.
 
"Thank you so much." I said while bowing. 
 
"It's no problem, knowing that my lazy cousin over there wouldn't help. So I'll see you around." He winked and walked away leaving me blush a bright red.
 
"Kaihua, how come you never told me he was your cousin?" I asked while staring at the ground.
 
"He wanted to get to know you better without my help. And you should probably save his number."
 
"What number?" I asked her with a confused look.
 
"The one he taped underneath the spice bottle." She said before walking to the checkout line.
 
I looked underneath the spice bottle and there was his number. Underneath the number there was a little note.
 
'Call or text me sometime. Hopefully for a date reservation?'
 
I blushed at the note before running after Kaihua. I'll definately call.
 
 
 
A/N: I hope you enjoyed this oneshot. And maybe if some people like it I'll make a chaptered fic for it. Well then, thank u