I love you [Final]

Promise

She shut off the water and stepped out of the shower, wrapping her delicate body with a towel. She made her way to her makeup table and sat down, facing the mirror.

Quickly drying off her hair and putting it up to get it out of the way while she carefully applied make up on her beautiful face. Moisturizing her face first and then applying powder on her porcelain like skin.

Afterwards she applied a light pink eye shadow on her eyelids and a thin line of liquid mascara to give her larger looking eyes.

She puckered up her lips and applied the pink lipstick on her full, plump lips. Added a little bit more mascara and blush to give her skin a little color and she was done.

She let her hair down and brushed it until no tangle was left. She then put her hair up in an elegant and neat bun, leaving a couple of strands on the side of her face to frame it.

After applying makeup and doing her hair, she walked towards the bed where a beautiful white gown was laid out.

She ped the back and stepped in the dress, zipping up her zipper. She ironed out her dress with her palms and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

“Perfect” she said with a smile.

She then grabbed the pair of white heels and wore them, one foot at a time while trying to gain her balance.

Before she headed out of her room, she attached a short white veil on her hair, carefully to not ruin her hair.

She stepped out of her hotel room and headed down to the hotel’s small chapel decorated with red and white roses, with a red carpet laid out in the middle. White ribbons attached to the chairs. The place was well lit with windows surrounding the chapel.

She waited outside the chapel door until she was ready. A woman in her middle ages handed her a small bouquet with red roses. She took a huge breath in and nodded at the man in a suit to open the door for her.

The man and the woman smiled at her and the man slowly opened the door leading inside the chapel.

The wedding march started playing and the guests stood up, watching her as she made her way to the altar. To where the love of her life waited for her.

She only looked forward and smiled, eyeing the place where her lover is.

The priest smiled at her and she smiled back.

Her mother in law took the bouquet of flower from her and handed her a white vase, containing the remaining ashes of the man she loves.

A tear escaped from her eye, but kept her smile.

The priest proceeded on the ceremony.

“Will you love him, from now and forever more?”

“I will. Now and forever. Always.”

The priest smiled sincerely at her and announced, “I now pronounce you, by the power of god... husband and wife.”

She smiled widely and hugged the white vase to her chest, where it was the closest to her heart.

She pressed her lips on the vase and closed her eyes, remembering the feeling of his warm lips on hers as he hugged her closely.

Her parents, parents in law, brother in law, sister in law and his five friends couldn’t help but shed her tears for her. The only guests in her wedding.

She whispered,

“You and I, now and forever like we promised; I love you Bang Yongguk.”