TWO

When One Loves
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun looked at Minho's eyes and waited for a reply. She was worried he didn't love her anymore. How will our friendship be if we break up? Would it be the end of our friendship? These questions passed through her head along with the other questions.

Minho cleared his throat and grabbed Seohyun's hand. He needed some time to think. 

"Look Seohyun, I-I don't know. I think I need some time to think about it so maybe we should-"

"Break-up? Sure it's fine with me!" Seohyun said trying to sound calm 

"It doesn't mean that I don't completely not love you, it's just that I need some time to think okay?" 

For the second time today Seohyun's eyes were filled with tears and it was all because of Minho. She stood up and walked towards the dorm she lived in with the other SNSD members. Should I still love him? SHould I wait for him? Again she thought to herself. It has now become a habit of hers to just think to herself and not tell anyone. 

 

Minho's POV

I didn't mean to hurt her, it's just that I need time to think. Being an idol and being in a relationship, it's just not easy for me. I'm sure she feels the same way. AISH! I'm sorry Seohyun.

I sat at the bench for a while thinking deeply AGAIN! My mind is going to explode if these questions continue to run around my head!! I felt someone tap my shoulder and call out my name. 

"Hyung? Are you okay? You're crying..." the person said

"Huh? oh Taemin! Why are you here?" I said as I wiped the tears that secretly came out of my eyes without me noticing

" Oh well, manager hyung told me to take a walk since I've been home the whole morning and I need excercise. Anyway, why are you crying?"

AISH this kid!

"Nothing I-"

"Hyung does it have to do with Seohyun noona?" 

"How do you know?" 

"I heard you and Onew hyung talking in your room while I was in the washroom brushing my teeth."

This kid! He always makes me laugh and brightens up my day.

"Haha, I'll tell you more when we get home okay? They're probably looking for us..."

Seohyun's POV

Why did I ever love him? I should've just went to the States and I bet that my life would be better there. What was I thinking then when I said no to moving. PABO! Now look where I am! I'm an idol but I have a broken heart and I don't have my family here!

I arrived home and quickly ran to the room i was sharing with Yoona unnie. I jumped on top of my bed, hid under the blanket and hugged my pillow as I cried. Someone opened the door but I ignored it. It was obviously Yoona unnie. She tried pulling my blanket away but I refused to let go. 

Yoona unnie sat at the end of the bed and waited for me to take the blanket off my face but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter