Best Friend

His and Her Circumstances

“Ya! Girl, how could you?! You asked out the guy you hate the most!” yelled Chaerin, Dara’s best friend. Chaerin, or Cl, had been yelling her ear off since she heard the gossip about Dara’s new “boyfriend”. “What in the world are you doing?!”

Aish! She hasn’t even listened to what I have to say. There is always a reason for everything. “Calm down Chaerin,” said Dara. The only time she called Cl by her full name was when she was being dead serious with her. “Trust me; I have a reason for this.”

Aish, seriously this girl, what the hell is she thinking. Sigh. “Fine, tell what’s going on in that silly little head of yours,” Cl said playfully.

In the blink of an eye Dara’s face changed from being dead serious to completely happy. Ah, now that’s my best friend for you. “Okay, so you know how I always wanted my revenge on him, right?”

“Of course, you’ve been talking about it since grade school. So it’s been what? 10 years. Trust me, I know you inside and out. And the person you hate the most is Kwon Jiyong.” Cl gave a smirk as she said this.

“Right. So, my plan is to make Jiyong fall in love with me!” Dara said proudly.

“…” Cl blinked a few times. Did she just say what I thought she just said. “Um…can you repeat that?”

“I’m going to make Jiyong fall in love with me!!!!!”

*SLAAAAP* “ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!?! You already make it sound like you’re in love with him and are using this excuse to confess to him.” Cl vented. This girl, sometimes I seriously did wonder if she was secretly in love with him. After saying for so long about how much she hates him. Aish. Hate can easily turn into love.

OOOWWW. Dara thought as she rubbed her swollen cheek.

CL watched as Dara was tending to her cheek. With a frown she thought, I really can’t be angry with this girl. She approached Dara and gave her a hug. “Sorry Dara. I didn’t mean to hit you. It’s just that I really don’t understand what you’re doing. After hearing about all those things that you’ve told me about him, I started to hate him too. So when I heard about you asking him out, I thought you betrayed me. Sorry,” CL said sadly.

Dara let go of her cheek and returned CL’s hug. “How could you ever doubt me? You’re my best friend; I’d never do anything to hurt you.” Dara smiled and told CL about the whole confrontation with Jiyong. “By doing this, I can utterly humiliate him and finally get my revenge. Plus don’t you think I have pretty good acting skills? He agreed right away, not even suspecting what I had up my sleeve.”

This silly, silly girl. CL gave Dara another squeeze before separating. “Okay, I understand now. And D, I’m really sorry about earlier, can you forgive me?”

“Hehehe of course. Nothing can ever destroy our friendship.” Dara said grinning from ear to ear.

“I’ll help you in any way I can.” CL said placing her hands on her hips.

“Yaaaaaay! Thanks, I knew you’d help me,” squealed Dara. “So here’s the plan…”

 

A/N: Yay a new chapter! :D Hope you enjoy and comment. Anything helps xD