Cry With Me...

Crying Alone

 

“Soo Min! Are you okay?” Her best friend asked. She was worried because Soo Min was a little awkward.

 

Soo Min smiled. “Yep! I’m just little sleepy. You know the exams…”

 

Chaerin nodded. “Oh, okay…But if something is wrong, you…”

 

“I should come to you, I know, don’t worry.” Soo Min smiled like she always does.

 

Chaerin nodded again. This time she was smiling too.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Soo Min was going to her home. The school was boring and tiring. Besides she had her own problems. Then she heard voices and looked at her way.

 

“Hey, beauty! Wanna have fun?” A colorful haired boy asked.

 

Soo Min bit her lip and backed of. “N.no, thanks…”She mumbled. Please, please let me go…

 

The boy had a friend. They laughed and got closer to her. Soo Min gulped and shut her eyes.

 

Then she heard a new voice. “Is there a problem, miss?”

 

She opened her eyes. There was a boy. I know him…We go to the same school…

 

She looked at him with fearful eyes. The boy nodded slowly and turned to punks. “I guess you should go.”

 

Punks chuckled. “Why is that?”

 

Then everything happened fast. The boy punched the rainbow haired boy and kicked his friend. Five min later punks had already left.

 

Soo Min relieved and bowed. “Thanks...um…”

 

The boy smiled. “Hoseok, but people call me as J-Hope.”

 

Soo Min smiled. “Thanks Hoseok-sshi.”

 

Hoseok smiled. “Oh, you’re the girl always smiles.”

 

Soo Min chuckled. “Not that much I guess.”

 

“Why don’t you cry? Why do you always smile?”  Hoseok asked and immediately regretted. It was none of his business anyway.

 

Soo Min gave him another smile, a broken one.

 

“Because if I smile, people smile with me but if I cry, I cry alone.”

 

“When you need crying, come to me. I’ll cry with you.” Hoseok patted her head and left.

 

Soo Min watched his leaving and bit her lip. Nice to meet you Hoseok-sshi…

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It was the day. Her mom’s death wasn’t sudden. They knew it already. Her mother was sick for months but people couldn’t be ready for someone’s lost.

 

She was sitting beside her grave. Tears were falling down and she wasn’t even trying to stop them. Her father was on a business trip right now. His existence was always rare.

 

I am alone right now…Yes, I cry and I cry alone.

 

Then she heard a voice. “You should call me.”

 

She raised her head. “Huh?”

 

There was Hoseok biting his lip. “You should call me so I could bring some tissue but anyway, fortunately I’m here.”

 

He sat beside her and covered her with his arm. “Who was that?”

 

Soo Min gulped. “My…mom…”

 

Hoseok tightened his arm. “I’m sorry…” He mumbled. His voice was weak too.

 

“Why are you here?” Soo Min asked with a low voice.

 

“Because of…my dad.” He mumbled. His tears were falling now too.

 

“I’m…sorry too.” Soo Min murmured and laid her head on his shoulder.

 

They were sitting there in a comfortable silence and crying.

 

“Look, crying is not that bad. It’s…refreshing.” Hoseok played with her hair.

 

Soo Min nodded and whipped her tears. “Maybe you’re right…Thanks for being here Hoseok-sshi…”

 

Hoseok smiled a little. “I’ll be always here, you just need to ask.”

 

Soo Min smiled too.

 

Hoseok sighed and looked at her eyes. “Smiling fits you better though.”

 

Soo Min bit her lip and looked away.

 

“No, no…Look at me and smile. I want to…see it again.”

 

Soo Min looked at him and gave him a little smile. “So, are you satisfied now?”

 

Hoseok grinned and kissed her lips. “Yep, I am.”

 

 

 

A.N// Hello again, If you like it please let me know it, if you didn't please let me know it too^^

Here's J-Hope