Do You Love Me????

LOVE LOVE LOVE

 

 

Vampire POV

 

 

 

"Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm hyperventilating. I know she's asking me indirectly but she shouldnt ask me that stupid question..Of course I DO LOVE HER..

 

She's pressuring me and it's stressing me out..How could I answer her in a subtle way?

 

With our shippers Laser Eyes, how can i do it without them noticing it...

 

Ahaaaaaaa......

 

f150121704a27cf6c6c37062f653095f.png

 

(My Own Delusional Traslation...) 

 

@bornfreeonekiss....lately, I'm feeling sad and gloomy that I decided to change my DP. I need someone who will inspire me and to all my fans, this is for you..I Love You with all my heart..No doubt about that and stop asking why...I do love you ...kekekekekekeke"

 

 

 

 

Dara's POV

 

"Kyahhhhhhhhhhhhh..is it for me? Does he indirectly answered my question? What a great timing...Omigod, I'm spazzing right now. I can't contain my happiness.....

 

Much better...how will I indirectly answer him? Should I DM him...no...that's cheap.....

 

ahaaaaaa......

 

BQgMH7hCQAAb4c-.jpg

 

(Again...my own translation..never mind me..)

 

@krungy21

Yipeeeeeee.....

 

BQkNdRDCIAMyTTo.jpg

 

Let's go parteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae's POV

 

"Woahhhhhhh...what is it..what is it? My dream girl is asking that question? She shouldnt do that...But ottoke? I saw my TL and some of our shippers are mentioning me to answer her..Are they nuts? It's suicidal for both of us...

But I can do it it a subtle way....But how????

 

Ahahhhhhh......

 

 

27505768.jpg
 
 
 
@krungy21..Having fun with the bathroom...Now..Do you still love me?
 
August 4, 2013 
11:13: 12 PM
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I Do ...:) Thank you Thai ELF !

 

August 4, 2013

11:13:13 PM

 
 
 
OMFG...Am I too obvious? Should I delete it ? But...what would they think? Arggghhhh, pabo pabo me.....

 

 

Again...full credit to the rightful owners of the pics...thanks

 

I'm off to bed now...see you soon