not a real chapter

Unlucky
 
explaination and notes at the end 
 
.
 

Minseok woke up by falling down flatly on his from the bed. He groaned from the pain he felt from his lower bottom. He sighed as he searched for the clock to check what time it was. With his not-so-clear eyes, he moved closer to the get a clear view of the exact hour. The next thing he knew he rushed for the bathroom to wash himself and get ready for school. Once he was done, he grabbed his bag and dashed out of his room toward downstairs.

 

Looking at the time, Minseok realized he didn’t have time for a proper breakfast. He lived alone, so preparing a meal was not an option. Just right then, how he wished to have his mother to stay with him. He just grabbed a slice of bread and munched it as he wore his sneakers and just dash outside to the bus station. He noticed how dark and gloomy the cloud looks, holding a heavy weight of waters. Ready to spill.  Minseok hoped that the cloud would not let out any liquids before he reach the bus stop but the cloud decides to go against him. He could feel a drop of liquid trickled down his plump cheeks. The rain suddenly decided to cry it heart out. On this matter, heavily. Minseok groaned thinking why did his day started this lousy. He looked for the umbrella from his backpack but to no avail. He found nothing. He had no choice but ran as fast as he could until he reached the bus stop.

 

‘Bad luck,’ He thought.

 

When he reached the bus stop, the space was fully occupied. It Seemed like he was not the only one late. There was a tiny bit of space at the edge. He had to squish himself among the peoples and could barely stood at the edge of the roof to protect himself from the downpour. However there were still some raindrops that were sprinkled on his school uniform.  Minseok shivered as he wiped his forehead off from the drop of rain. Suddenly he felt the sprinkle of rain stopped. Minseok looked up to see a boy, wearing a different uniform as his. The boy was tall and his hair was painted blonde. The boy held his umbrella up protecting him from the sprinkles of the rain drops. Minseok could see the boy’s lips curved to a smile.

 

“Um, thank you.” Minseok said. The latter nodded and shrugged. He opened his mouth to reply a simple and low ‘no problem’.

 

The latter just smiled before eyeing the bus that just stopped. Minseok turned his face toward the bus before looking back at the boy. Minseok was ready to cover his head in order to step quickly and ride the bus without getting wet. When he stepped out, the boy followed him, still covering his body from the rain toward the bus. After Minseok finally aboard, the boy stayed on the ground unmoved. He smiled and gave Minseok a small wave. Minseok got to his seat and fixed his gaze toward the boy as the bus accelerated forward until he was out of sight. His mind flashed about the nametag he saw on the boy’s uniform.

 

‘Kris’

 

 5 minutes on board, the bus stopped. Minseok saw a middle-aged man climbing the steps and punched his card against the machine. Seeing that no seats left for him, he targetted on Minseok (this boy looks easy, he thought) and walked to the seat Minseok sat and told him to get off. 

 

‘My Lord why I am so unlucky today?’ with that, he just stood and stay close to the door. At least he could get off easy when they arrived at school.

 

As soon as the bus arrived, he hopped off the bus. To add on his unlucky list of the day, his step wasn’t stable enough that he fell on his knee. It bleeds and hurts but his pride hurts more. Or so he thought. He quickly stands up and brushes the dust of his knees and pants. He walked to the school as if nothing happened and keeps a poker face. Ha.

 

When he enters the school, a certain poker-faced student was in the mood to play prank on another random student. And the another random student turned to be him. He was splashed by water and thrown flours. Sad. He thought. Next, when he opened his locker, a piece of paper fell from inside.

 

It says ‘booyah’ .

 

‘Pranks again, huh’

 

During class, he dozed off. Why? He also didn’t know. He slept early and still feels sleepy. He missed the important lesson of trigonometry. To worsen things, in chemistry class, the teacher asked the students for their experiment reports. And guess? He left it at home.

 

‘Nice’

 

What he realizes after, he was punished to run outside. Four laps of the football field. In the rain. On his third lap, a blonde doe-eyed catched up and ran with him for the last 2 laps.

 

'i just wanted to exercise.' he said.

 

When it was break, he went to the cafeteria. He lined up for foods while sliding his hands in his pocket, looking for some bills. Then it hit him that he forgot that too.

 

‘Wow’ for an unlucky day.

 

So he went back to class. Hitting his head onto the table. That’s when he felt a tap on his shoulder, a certain squishy wide-eyed classmate handed him what he recognizes as a lunch box. ‘eat it’ the classmate said. He took it willingly before inhaling the food –steamed buns- in front of him.

 

‘I love you, mate’

 

When it’s time for home, he decided he would take a walk. At a certain alley on his way home, he heard a faint sound of puppies. Being the animal lover he is, he went to caress the puppies’ fur. To his dismay, the puppies does not like his touch, therefore bites his fingers.

 

‘ouch’

 

And so, he left the puppies as it is. Hoping some other human would take responsibility on taking care of those poor puppies. When he got home, he searched for food as his stomach called for his owner to feed itself foods. Edible foods. To the fridge he brought himself, and no foods. He slumped onto the floor and cried like a baby that just pooped. 

 


this is actually not the real update. more like an apology-update because i haven't update since forever (feel free to hate and throw hard bricks at me) i was busy with stuffs... no scratch that im a lazy that's why ;u; i hope you could guess who's who in this? he he. the real update though, has nothing to do with this one. it's completely different but the same concept, 'unlucky' which, minseok has no luck ._. at all. i will post that one in a week at the most.

also, if you remember about my exam, the results will be out in like, 18 days? im scared and stressed as hell i wanna cry sobs. also my driving test in 2 days let me die  

mistakes and all that jazz, pls ignore them u.u

do leave a comment on what you think of this :D thank you ^^