The BigBang Theory I

GOSSIPerr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

g

 

 

Love is in the air.

 

Tell that to a geek and funny guy like Sheldon Cooper and he’ll definitely tell you this:

“Wrong. Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon and Carbon Dioxide are in the air.”

 

Hahaha. Bazinga!

 

Kidding aside, aren’t you wondering how our power couple is doing in their romantic getaway somewhere around the world?

 

Ah! Love is in the air in the romantic cities of Europe.  Paris, Venice,Prague, Barcelona and the long list goes on.

 

 

 

I’m sure D would rather go with J on a Euro trip than prepare for her group’s surprising comeback to the Kpop scene. But I’m sure it won’t her career and her friends to get away for a while. Come on, give D a break. She deserves it anyway.

Don’t you think it’s a little boring when the queen is away? No news is buzz worthy if it does not involve our favorite D. Maybe we need to pray to the gods and goddesses to shower us pictures of Dara and Jaejoong spending intimate moments together. I hope the paparazzi catch J and D sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g.

 

Good luck to that. The saesang fans might beat you into it. But then again these crazy fans might be selfish enough not to show us those pictures.

 

While the dazzling couple is out for a much needed getaway and God-knows what the two are doing right now, everyone’s left waiting for an update about these two.

 

They say patience is a virtue.

But why wait in vain when we can kill the boredom?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh! I see someone’s brave enough to cure the thirst for an action.

 

 

Lucky for us, I$-nicky101 sent us this.

 

 

Thanks for the pic i$-nicky101. And by the way, your name suits you.

i$-nicky101 = sneaky

 

 

I was willing to let this one go but then curiosity got me. The claims about these two were backed up with reliable fan accounts. And I strongly believe these fans are not delusional. You wanna know why?

Because yours truly (yep, that’s me GOSSIPerr) has the same exact copy of these pictures. I believe this was taken years ago judging by how young they look in that picture (but then again vampire D can cheat age, right?). If my memory serves me right, this was taken before she even debut as a member of the formidable,unbeatable and fearsome foursome girl group.  And I almost forgot about this picture. Thank goodness, this issue is not yet buried in the deep recesses of my not-so-delusional mind.

 

And why is my inbox suddenly flooded with the same pictures above?

 

Threatened much, are we?

 

I don’t think curiosity killed the cat.

 

If so, why is the cat out of the bag now?

 

Hmmmm. Good question.

 

Why don’t we start from the scratch?

 

So where do we start?

 

How about with a Kiss? Oh I’m Sorry. I a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter