Two is Better Than One

GOSSIPerr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOSSIPerr here, your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Kpop’s elite.

 

Spotted: Princess Dee looking oh so lonely, lonely,lonely. According to grapevine, D had been mending her heart for the past year courtesy of Mr. Heartbreaker himself. Oh wait, were they even a couple?

 

Well, the maxim says: Action speaks louder than words. And another says, a picture is worth a thousand words. And judging by the photos taken by their fans and supporters, one could say they ARE indeed a couple. And by the looks of it, they ARE acting very much like a couple.

 

Or should I say, WERE a couple?

 

 

 

According to Taylor Swift, Two is better than one. Apparently, someone agrees with her. Word has it that the Kwon leader a.k.a GD was spotted in a resort abroad with a model in tow. 

 

Could it be that XX guy got lonely and decided to take on a side dish? Could it be that he had fully immersed himself in the persona of a Heartbreaker for his album?Or maybe, just maybe, that the D and G coupling ended before it even began?

 

Your guess is as good as mine.

 

Be careful there G, you might regret it! Time will come when lovely D will be the one to agree with Miss Swift's song, We are never ever getting back together!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter