Kisses.

Let Me Study With You Baby.

"History!Why are you being so damn hard?" You bursts after wasting half an hour on a question.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat is this?" You cried frustratingly and place your hands on the table to support your head.You cupped your fore head with your palms and let out a huge long sigh.

"Why must I even do this?So boring." You mumbled.Still cupping your face thinking why must you even study.

You let out another long sigh,closing your eyes,still with your hands supporting your head.

You felt a pair of arm being wrapped around your neck.

"That familiar scent." Your brain told you.

"Jagiyaaa..." You heard Junhyung's voice so near to your ears.chills run down your spine. "Are you okay?" he continued before he started kissing your neck. 

"Junhyung-ahh," You said moving your hands to his.You held them tight." I need to study.I have exam and it's very important." You continued.

Junhyung stopped whatever he was doing that time and look at you with his cute puppy eyes. You can feel your legs weaken. Junhyung whined."Aaaaaaaa.......but I wanna stay with you." He said so cutely. You never thought your boyfriend could be that cute.

You turned to look at Junhyung. He gave you that cute whine again.You don't know why also you can't resist him. 

"So cute omgg." You said to yourself.

"But Junhyung, I need to study,seriously." He moved his face closer.

You can feel your cheek burning,you felt Junhyung's hot breath on your cheek.You Just don't know what to do.

"B-but I--" Junhyung moved very closely,and your voice shutters.

"Baby," He moved even closer and pecked your lips. "Pleasee?"

You fellt butterflies in your stomach,You don't know how to react.You bit your lips. Junhyung's eyes met yours.

Junhyung pouted. "N-no." You said harshly giving him the no sign.

Junhyung whined again and moved his hands from your shoulders down to your wrist.He held your wrist.He moved even closer this time and kissed your lips.

Chills run down your spine when Junhyung slid his tongue in your mouth to find yours.He moved one of his hands to your head to deepen the kiss.

This time it feels better than the peck it made your heart beats so fast that you think it might explode.

"He tasted so good." You said to yourself kissing him back not letting your boyfriend go.

Junhyung pulled out to catch his breath."Please?" He pleaded again.

You smiled at him. "I do wish for you to stay too but I really need to study." You pecked his lips.

Junhyung wrapped his arms again around your neck and place his head on your shoulders."Then let me study with you."

"hmmm....but baby,no use you study what i'm studying.You studied them in the past and you won't be using them anymore." You replied trying to concentrate.

"I know but I wanna be with you." Junhyung said as he kissed your neck again.

"It tickles haahaaaa." You turned to look at him

Junhyung pouted again giving you his puppy eyes."Please?"

You're totally defeated.You can't do a thing,no even saying a no to him, you just don't know what to do.You wanted to be with him too but you'll have to sacrifice your grades for him.

"Okay." You finally agree.

Junhyung smiled and pecked your cheek this time.

"Okay so now you,come sit with me." you ordered, moving, sitting only half of the chair leaving a bit space for your boyfriend to sit.

Junhyung stared at you. "Are you serious?" He asked.

"Yeah I am, come here sit with me." You blinked your eyes a few time. 

"N-no, I don't wanna seat there." Junhyung went closer to you to grab your wrist. "Come I have a better idea." Junhyung make you stand from the seat.

He sat on the seat. "Come sit with me." He said cutely. Making the kiss sign using his lips.

"Seat where?" You asked.

"Here." he grabbed your wrist and made you to sit at his croth.Between his two legs.Your face heated up as you felt the warmth of his body on yours.Junhyung gently gave you a back hug and leaned his head behind your back.

"I love you baby,let's stay like this for a while." Junhyung said,making your heart to race like never before."I love you too baby so much." You said finally. You moved your hands to Junhyung's and held them tightly,to your chest. "I love you and I don't want you to leave." You kissed his pretty hand.

"I know you do." He said again. This time you can feel his hot breath on your back.

"Sae-ri yahh"

"hmm?"

"I miss you so much." Junhyung hugged you even tightly this time, "You've been so busy that I haven't been hugging you like this for so long already."

Your heart ache.You missed him too but you can't do a thing.You let go of Junhyung's arms on your waist and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Junhyung asked,he look like he can cry anytime,thanks to you.

You smiled sweetly at him. "Here" You went to sit his lap.

"I thought you're leaving."

"Yeah I know, i see that you nearly cry. Hahaha" You .Smiling like an idiot.

"Where got." Junhyung pecked your lips.

"You did." You said as you hugged him. "I love you."

"I Love you more." Junhyung wrapped his arms around you."Don't ever leave me Sae-ri yahh." He moved his face nearer to yours again.This time, your face is just centimeters apart from Junhyung's.

"Be my last love?" Junhyung pressed his lips to yours making you feel so weak that you could melt anytime in his arms.

"I'll be your last love," You said opening your mouth to let Junhyung to slid his tongue in your mouth making your cheek to burn as you blushed.

"You taste so good Sae-ri yahh" Junhyung said catching his breath.He looked at you and smiled."Let's study now?"

"Okay." Junhyung pecked your cheek as you guys slowly studied together.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers, so how's this one shot? Do leave your comment,besides, you'll earn karma points if you do and do subscribe too :D