slowly falling in love

Lost Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jay Park - I can't be without you ; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz9FwSROkTw
_____________________________________________________________________


Luhan POV.

The day we spend together I always wondered who she was calling with. She called him jagiya. Did she already have a boyfriend.

I ruffled my hair in frustration and the boys looked at me surprisingly.

‘’what’s wrong Luhan ?’’ Kris asked me. I looked at him and shook my head. Then I thought about Kris and then shook again my head with a smile. He may look like a cold person. Deed down he is actually caring but no one knew that side though the guy is slowly opening his heart for you.

‘’spill it midget.’’ he nudged me and I sighed, defeated.

‘’I wonder if Haejin has a boyfriend..’’ I blurted out and the others looked at me.

‘’eeh.. Gege, you like noona ?’’ Tao asked teasingly.

‘’well…’’ I started off but couldn’t find the right words.

‘’just admit it. You like her already. We don’t blame you Luhan.’’ Lay sat besides me. Sometimes this guy…he really seems sometimes off the world but just now and then he would get into the situation.

‘’we all like her, but we all can see you have some romantic feelings towards her. Just ask her if she has a boyfriend.’’ he said confidently and I nodded my head.

‘’am I that obvious ?’’ I looked at the guys and then Chen and Xiumin stood in front of us. We looked at them and they started acting.

‘’Luhaaan !! You’re so mean !’’ Xiumin said in a girly voice, crossing his arms like you always do when he teased you and stomped his feet.

‘’cute ~’’ Chen pinched Xiumin’s cheek and smiled with love written on his face.

‘’tsk, if you do that ever again you’ll be dead.’’ Xiumin pointed a finger at Chen who nodded.

‘’I promise I won’t do it anymore.’’ Chen said while staring into Xiumin eyes and patted his head.

Then for a moment it was quiet until Tao burst into laughter.

‘’HAHAHAHAH THAT IS EXACTLY HOW HE ACTS AND NOONA !!’’ Tao pointed at the two and Kris smilingly shook his head.

‘’I’m not.’’ I said, my cheeks getting red.

‘’yes you do. We can give you another example.’’ Chen said, wiggling his eyebrows.

‘’shut up.’’ I said while the others still laughed.

We were sitting in the green house when the door opened and a familiar female hummed a song. We smiled widely at her appearance.

‘’oh you guys are here already ?’’ she asked and got up to greet her first.

‘’Haejin~ah, they make me a laughing stock.’’ I said with a pout. She giggled softly and took out her earphones and rolled them around her phone.

‘’tsk, what did you do now Luhan ?’’ she said, pinching my cheek with a smile. I smiled at her and rubbed the sore place on my cheek.

‘’hey Haejin, it’s been more than a month right ? We still need to know more about you.’’ Xiumin asked and you nodded.

‘’ask me and I answer.’’ she said truthfully.

‘’hmm..when’s your birthday ?’’ Chen asked as he remembered clearly they didn’t know your birthday.

‘’June 24.’’ she said and I took a mental note.

‘’really woah, the summer is sure nice to celebrate your birthday.’’ Tao said with a smile. You ruffled his hair and chuckled.

‘’so Haejin, who’se your idol crush ?’’ Xiumin wiggled with his eyebrows and she giggled.

‘’pfft…FT Island’s Jaejin.’’ she said clapping her hands while nodding her head.

‘’what else do you guys want to ask ?’’ she asked and then Tao had this bright face on.

‘’amongst us, how would you rank us ?’’ Tao asked with a goofy smile. I looked at her and hoped I would be ranked on #1.

‘’hmmm…I can’t rank you guys, I like all of you but if there is a number 1 it’ll be definitely Luhan’s place.’’ I smiled proudly at her and slung my arm around her.

‘’guys she likes me the most.’’ I stuck my tongue out towards her and she slapped my chest playfully.

‘’sometimes you are just like them’’ she said shaking her head.

‘’so what are you guys up to do ?’’ she asked. It was Friday and who wants to stay home on a Friday ? Nobody of course.

‘’let’s go to the club.’’ I said she looked at me and thought for a moment.

‘’well I am in for it.’’ she said and smiled at her.

‘’don’t worry, if something will happen to you or a guy tries to get you I’ll be right besides you.’’ I said comforting her as she smiled.

‘’komawo Luhan oppa.’’ she said and I smiled widely at her.

Kyungsoo POV

I was about to walk out of the school when suddenly tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw that it was Minah, wearing sunglasses.

‘’what ?’’ I asked and walked while she followed me.

She stopped in front of me and held out something. I looked at it and saw small pack chocolate crisp coo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter