I.

Two Moons

"Oh cmon Kris I know you do so well on our class" Riyo said while fanning the pot infront her while coughing.

"Sorry Riyo, I think that I just put some tartaric acid onto this so it explodes like this" Kris said while laughing and fanning the smoke that was almost covering her face. 

"You think we can make it on time?" Riyo then put down her apron and sat at the corner handling some eucalyptus twig and , unching them while Kris is loking ay her like wondering.

"Are you a koala or what? Why munching that twig?" She pointed at her friend who was busily munching the twig and it. "Its tasty, you better go try this Kris"

"Oh duh whatever" Kris turned around and opened her Transfig notes.

She followed some procedures and began putting up the herbs needed. 

 

"Ahh what's that smell?!" A girl with a long brown girl appeared and began covering her nos. 

"Ara..." Riyo uttered while covering her nose because of the minty smell Kris is creating. 

"What are you two up to huh" Ara crossed her arms at the sight of the two who was gulping a gallon of saliva.

"Ju-ju-just practicig for our upcoming practicals" Riyo faked a laugh as she elbowed Kris."Right?"

"Oh..yeah right" she chuckled which made Ara smile and flipped her hair as she walked out the room.

"That was close" Kris sighed as she looked at Riyo who was phew-ing like a hundred times behind her. 

"We better finish this" Kris determinedly said as Riyo nodded.