I love you even though I hate you.

I love you even though I hate you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Love You Even Though I Hate You by Davichi

 

 

I gave you love as present, you gave me farewell. Were you this kind of person? How could you be so cruel? You said you only loved me, was our love all a lie? I never thought you'd do this to me.

"Kai!" Ryu Chun Hye yelled but Kim Jongin keep on walked towards the bed.

"Kim Jongin! Listen to me! Answer me!" She yelled again. He stopped and turn around. His piercing eyes was glaring at her while she's kept with her hard headed attitude.

"What again?!" He asked more like yelling to her.

"Who's that girl?!" She asked more fiercely.

"She's my friend. Oh God Damn! It is hard for you understand didn't you?!"

"Friend my . There's no way friend could flirt with someone that they already know that he's a someone boyfriend." She said sternly still not believing hi statement.

"It's up to you." He sighed heavily while staring everywhere except her.

"Okay.. Jongin, I'm sorry." She said while caressing his cheeks. He grabbed her wrist then thrown it away.

"Chun Hye, I'm sick of it. We always fought over a little things. Let's end i.." "No! I'm sorry." She cut his word then hugged him.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed on his chest. He just sighed.

How can you be so clueless of a woman's heart? I thought that I knew a man's heart. But I don't. I don't know. How good of a man are you? How can you not know me so well? You cause me pain. 

Ryu Chun Hye stormed off the room after been ignored by Jongin who was busy with his work. Why would he stop for awhile? Doesn't he remember that today is our anniversary? I've already prepared everything.

 

After Kai finished his work, he walked to bathroom and take a warm bath. After that, he walked to bed to take some sleep. He saw his girlfriend lying there while turning to the other side tried to not look at him. He sighed then came closer.

"Chun Hye, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter