to my beloved Group.. girls' generation.

Letter for soshi.
SNSD.SoNyeoShiDae.Girls'Generation.GG. Korea's National Girl Group. This 9 Angels debuted in August 5,2007. Got their BlackOcean in Year 2008. After 10 months of hiatus. They cameback with their song "Gee". The most popular song that made everybody dance. And that era is the era where I borned to be A SOne. Soshi used to call us their 'Honey' but became Sones. Taeyeon Unnie.. The eldest of the family. Your voice makes me feel calm. You always making us faint during your high notes. Your dorky attitude is really making us laugh. You always taking care of the 8girls. Thankyou for loving us. We love your artworks too. Please don't change. Always keep on loving us as you always did. Jessica unnie.. The coldest in the family. But the warmest and closest to my heart. Your colde stare always making me feel loved. Your smile is the most beautiful thing in this world. You love phones.. Aircon.. But I know who's the most people you love. Us. Always keep that attitude of yours. It makes us feel you really love us that you always care for us like you always do. I love your voice. It makes my heart jump in happiness. Thankyou for the inspiration miss jessica. The warm Ice princess. Sunkyu unnie.. The energy pill. The aegyo queen.you're always making us drool with your beauty. You're always giving us inspiration to never give up. Your humble personality and kind heart will always be remembered. Your laugh makes my heart stops for a second. You always giving me goosebumps when you sing. Thankyou for everything. And every detail of your personality. Sunny jjang! Tiffany unnie.. The Eyesmile princess. The snsd's manager. The caring one. You always giving us those eyesmile of yours. It makes us feel proud that your the only one who has that. Your always taking care of your 8kids. You eyesmiled at me in DKFC concert and I swear that 5seconds of my life is the most unfogettable one. Always keep your energetic and lively attitude. I will always cherish that eyesmile until my last breath. Hyoyeon unnie.. The dancing machine. The dork. The most precious one. The most kind and my favorite among the others. I always saying that my child in my future will be as beautiful as you. Your dancing skills makes my heart beat fast. Your smile is the most Smiles I love. I love how the way you make us laugh. Thankyou for waving at me in DKFC. Don't ever change your attitude.. That is the most thing I'm really proud of. Yuri unnie.. Kkabyul.. Our blackpearl. You're always making us faint in your y body. I adore your dancing as well as your singing. You're one of the pranksters and that was he coolest thing. Your cool gesture makes my heart jump. Always be dorky as always unnie. You are must love me. Sooyoung unnie.. Shikshin! The tallest one. The kind and lovable one. Your voice makes me feel warm in the cold breeze. Your dancing skills makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. Your always loving us like you always do. Keep your head up! The tallest one and the cutest one will pass! Yoona unnie.. The Only man in the group! Haha. Your always making that laugh of yours. That alligator laugh. That smile. That y gestures you have. You always making us proud with your acting skills. Keep on believing and always remember that we love you as always. Seohyun unnie. The maknae. The one with the kind heart. You're personality can be compared to the calm river. Your always quiet. And calm. Keep on inspiring us. Milky-skinned seohyun jjang! This 9girls. In their 6years. And will always have that 1love. Today.. Tomorrow.. And forever.. From 2007 until the end.. We will always love the 9angels.. Sonyeoshidae.