Drabble #1 // Kris

Exo drabbles

No, stop. Stop looking at me like that. Stop glaring at me, stop studying me with those dark eyes of yours, stop leaving burning wounds on my neck and arms. Stop making my stomach turn every time I see you. It hurts, burns, head feels heavy, my body is numb, I feel nothing, my eyes closed slowly .. I can not stand it.


Darkness. I felt pain all over my body, I felt overwhelmed. I tried to get up, but something held my hands. I lifted my head up suddenly and slammed my forehead into something solid. Abruptly I opened my eyes and stared at the thing in which I hit myself into. A boy was lying on top of me, holding my hands above my head - wait ... what? Why is there a guy on me and why am I pinned down and O LORD, why are his legs between mine?
"Stop staring, it's not what it looks like!" He spoke, his voice low and husky, his glare studying the features of my face, trailing his gaze to the contour of my jawline, down to my neck.
"I am not staring, you are." I mumbled, inverting my gaze to the other side, ending up looking at the sky. So we were outside, huh. Wonder how we got here. "Would you please stand up? I feel slightly uncomfortable down here."