Perfect [Two] .

Step by Step

HONESTY TIME: I've tried to put off this story for as long as possible because I'm sad to see it end :( But if I don't end it, you guys will probably kill me...LOL~

The very last chapter is finally here! Enjoy~

P.S...I have no idea how a wedding ceremony goes, so just bear with it...


 

 

 

 

 

"And why did we have to have the wedding only three months after I proposed?" Seungho quietly asked. He stood at the altar, dressed in a formal black tux. His red hair was spiked up, just how Cheondung liked it. And his eyes were focused on the door that would eventually open to reveal his beloved Doongie. To his left stood G.O, who was holding a little red pillow that housed the wedding rings. To his right stood Joon and Mir, filling in as Cheondung's bridesmaids. Fortunately, they were more than happy to fill a woman's position. They even begged Cheondung to be in the wedding.

The guests that attended wasn't a large crowd. A few of Seungho's friends and his younger brother. Mutual friends of Cheondung, Joon, and Mir showed up, along with his small noona. If anyone had to guess, a total of about 25 people were invited. Neither one of the engaged couple wanted a grand wedding. 

"Why not? It's spring, it's a perfect time for a wedding. Besides, you and Cheondung managed to pull it off in three months, didn't you?" G.O whispered back, just loud enough for Seungho to hear. 

"If I wasn't about to get married, I would kill you for running my relationship for me, Byunghee." Seungho thought about rolling his eyes, but with the crowd watching him, it most likely wouldn't be in his best interest.

"Love you too, Seungho." G.O teased.

With all the teasing, all the tension, all the anxiousness in the air, Seungho forgot why he was staring at the door. For a split second, he turned his head to glare at his long time best friend.

Then he heard the door open, and feet shuffling as the hired cameramen ran to the door. It was G.O's idea to have every single moment of the ceremony photographed, much to Seungho and Cheondung's annoyance. 

Seungho saw his glossy, white dress shoes before the actual person. Doongie stepped through the door, dressed in a simple white tux. His white-blonde hair was slightly spiked up, shying away from the angelic image he upheld with the all white attire. A large smile adorned his gorgeous face, his eyes sparkled as he took a quick sweep of the room. His big noona, Dara, was the one giving him away. Even though she wore a flashy, bright blue dress, Seungho's attention was on Cheondung.

Cheondung, the love of his life. Cheondung, the man who had broken his wall. Cheondung, the only person he'd go through hell for. Cheondung, who was smiling so absolutely handsome as he stared back at Seungho. Cheondung, the man who he was about to give himself to. There wasn't another person right now that looked as breathtaking as his about to be husband. 

"Take good care of him, Seungho. I'll be checking up on you two quite frequently." Dara brought him out of his trance. He nodded, grinning as he took Cheondung's hand and stepped up the one step. 

"We will begin now!" The priest yelled, not even taking a breather before launching into the speech.

"You look gorgeous." Seungho whispered. Out of the corner of his eyes, he saw Cheondung's face turn red. 

"Your smile is so big, it looks like it's about to eat your face." Cheondung replied. Seungho held back a laugh, as did his significant other. 

"I can't help it. All of my dreams are about to come true." He gently squeezed the younger's hand. 

"Dreams? Hyung, you're getting too cheesy." Again, Seungho was teased. 

"The couple has prepared their own vows that they would like to share." the priest stated, interrupting their conversation. 

Seungho nodded, then cleared his throat. He turned and faced Cheondung, who was still blushing like mad.

"Sanghyun," he started, "I knew you were different from the moment I laid eyes on you. Which, is a really cliche line, since I presume every couple in love feels this way." 

The audience chuckled, a signal that they agreed.

"I use to think that no one could handle me, that there wasn't a person out there who wouldn't be scared of someone like me. Everyone that came my way I pushed out. For the longest time, I tried to seal my heart, protecting it and myself from getting hurt again. Honestly, there was a point in my life when I was convinced that I didn't have a heart anymore. But after meeting you? I realized that I still had it after all, but was just scared to give it to you. Almost as scared as you were to give your's to me." He looked up, eyes staring into Cheondung's to convey all the love he felt towards the other. "What can I do, Doongie? I've fallen hard for you. Your smile, your laugh, even the sound of your voice drives me insane. We've been inseparable for two years, and each day when I wake up next to you, I realize that I really am falling for you even harder." Halfway through Seungho's vow, tears had started to brim in the corners of Cheondung's eyes. Seungho gladly wiped it with his thumb, a delicate smile on his lips as he did so.

"Thank you for making me realize how precious life is. Thank you for smiling and brightening my day. Thank you so much for loving me. Thank you so, so much for letting a person like me love you. I promise that I'll keep you happy, that there will never be a day where you'll frown." Seungho finished. Their fingers had unconsciously laced together tightly. 

"Now, Sanghyun's turn." the priest said, making a professional hand gesture to the blonde male. 

"H-hyung." Cheondung sniffled. "There was also a time in my life when I sealed my heart, also afraid of getting hurt. But I did it because I didn't want to experience pain, not because I was hurt before. When you came into my life...you made me feel things. Things that were foreign to me. My heart would beat faster, my face would heat up, or my mind would wander elsewhere. At the time, I thought I was going crazy. Looking back at it now..." He chuckled, causing Seungho and the audience to chuckle. "Looking back at it now, I realize that I was starting to fall for you. My body knew, my heart knew, it was just my brain that kept denying it. Now, though, I won't deny it any longer. Standing here at the altar besides you, this is probably the most courageous thing I've ever done. And I honestly do not feel a tiny bit shy or embarrassed about professing my love for you in front of a watching audience. You've taught me well, hyung. Thank you for helping me break from my shell. I promise that me breaking down your wall was worth it." 

With the instruction from the priest, G.O stepped forward and held out the pillow. Seungho smiled at him, before taking the ring that would be for Cheondung.

"Saranghae." He softly whispered, slipping the little band on Cheondung's finger. 

Cheondung sniffled, clearly touched by Seungho's simple words. He reached over and grabbed the other ring, slipping it onto Seungho's finger.

"Forever, hyung." the latter replied quietly.

"Oh, Doongie." Seungho whispered, compassion laced with his voice. "I would kiss you right now, but I think the priest would get mad at me." The couple turned their heads to the priest, who has heard and was grinning at them. He cleared his throat and turned to the crowd. 

"If anyone objects to this union, speak now or forever hold your peace!" When no one spoke, he turned to the waiting couple, the grin returning to his lips.

"I declare this couple husband and husband. You may now-"

"On it!" Seungho declared, yanking on Cheondung's hands, causing him to step forward. Their lips met in an eager kiss, setting off the spark that made both their spines tingle. In front of them, the cameramen were going nuts, running around to try to find the absolute perfect angle to capture their kiss.  

When the two finally parted, Seungho released one of Cheondung's hands, but held onto the other. The couple stared into each other's eyes, unaware of anything else but each other. 

"Ready?" Seungho asked, goofy smile on his face.

"Ready!" Cheondung replied. Seungho stepped off first, making sure Cheondung stepped down before running through the long aisle that led to the door. On either side of them, flower petals and rice were thrown, landing perfectly in the couples' hair. The two laughed, attempting to duck out of the way of the things being thrown at them.

"Perhaps leaving my hair down would've been the better option?" Seungho laughed, once they reached their limo outside. Behind them, piled in G.O, Joon, and Mir. 

"Ani, I like your spiky hair." Cheondung smiled, carefully running his fingers through to get all the rice out. Seungho did the same to Cheondung, eyes narrowed as he focused.

"Look! They're already cleaning each other's clothes!" Joon shouted.

"How cute~" Mir chipped in, leaning against Joon.

"Yah!" Seungho shouted, cheeks turning red as he threw some rice at the married couple. Cheondung laughed and kissed his cheek, cooing him to calm down.

"Honestly, you two should've gotten married sooner! What a waste, getting married so late." G.O dramatically sighed, bring the limelight to himself. 

"Sometimes, I think you enjoy butting in to other's relationships more than starting your own." Seungho joked, directing it towards G.O.

"That's because you guys are so slow! Who knows when you would've proposed to Cheondung if Joon, Mir, and I hadn't pushed you?! And God only knows when the wedding would've happened if it hadn't been for me!" 

Seungho shrugged, his hand finding Cheondung's. Their fingers laced together and rested on Cheondung's lap. The newly married couple's eyes found each other's, holding the loving gaze until they were interrupted. 

"So," G.O scooted closer to Seungho, mischievousness sparkling in his brown eyes, "What are you going to name the kids?" 

 

G.O plopped down on the couch, arms crossed. "This is not what I meant by kids." He mumbled. 

"But you love Seungie and Cheonie!" Cheondung pouted. He picked up the two kittens, placing them in G.O's arms. Immediately, they curled into two tiny furballs on his stomach, their heads bent upwards to look at their uncle. G.O chuckled, lifting his hand and softly petting Seungie's back. 

"I wanted real kids. Ones with two legs and a nose that isn't a triangle." Nevertheless, he continued to play around with the cats. 

"Then you should've gone to Joon and Mir's dorm." Seungho walked through the door, throwing off his shoes. He immediately went to Cheondung, placing a sweet kiss on his lips. 

"Yeobo, you're home!" Cheondung's face instantly lit up. Seungho nodded, a smile on his cheeks. He bent down and scratched Cheonie's head, cooing at her while doing so. 

"Is uncle G.O being a big meanie again? You know he doesn't mean it, he loves you as much as your appas do." 

"Yah!" G.O swatted Seungho's hands away, forming a protective barrier around the animals with his arms. "I am a great uncle, thank you very much! Just look at Lauren, she adores me!" he fumed.

And, as if on cue, the three men heard the squeaky sound of a little girl's scream. 

"Uncle Cheondung! Uncle Seungho! Uncle G.O!" 

"Lauren! How have you been, angel?" Seungho squatted down, arms opening for the little girl to run in to. 

"Joon hyung, Mir! On time, as usual." Cheondung grinned. The other married couple walked up to the little group. 

"How have you been, Cheonie? And you, Seungie?" Mir asked, immediately getting absorbed by the kittens. 

"Uncle G.O, can I sit in your lap too?" Lauren asked. 

"Ah sure, Lauren." G.O replied, opening his arms. Lauren gladly jumped down from Seungho, cozying up to her third uncle. 

"Who needs a relationship when you have the position of uncle, right, G.O?" Seungho teased. 

"Omo, is he finally accepting your cats as kids?" Joon asked, eyes wide in shock.

"Ani, he was just complaining earlier, actually." Cheonding replied.

From below the four standing men, G.O scoffed. His eyes darted accusingly to Seungho and Cheondung. "Four years. You've been married for four years, and you couldn't do me one tiny thing and adopt a kid?!"

"Yah, you'll make our children feel bad, hyung!" Cheondung yelled. 

"Take what we give you!" Seungho said, placing a protective arm around his husband.

"Besides, hyung, you have Lauren. She's already a handful as it is." Mir smiled lovingly at his daughter, as Joon did also. 

"Ne, I guess you're right." G.O sighed in defeat, nuzzling his face into Lauren's hair.

"Your beard tickles!" Lauren giggled, moving slightly away. G.O laughed, his heart over-filling with joy as his eyes landed on his precious niece. Truth be told, he simply adored Lauren, as did Seungho and Cheondung. He also didn't mind Cheonie and Seungie, even though he still wanted human children from Seungho and Cheondung. 

"And to think," Joon started, ripping his gaze away from his daughter and G.O to look at Cheondung and Seungho, "none of us would be standing here now if it weren't for Mir and I." He placed a proud arm around his husband, who chuckled in response. 

"Pabo, do you know how much hell you put us through?!" Seungho scolded, but smiled anyway.

"But you two ended up together, didn't you?! You're the perfect two, going through all of that and still staying together!" Mir jumped into the defense of his husband. 

Seungho was about to say something, but Cheondung gently tugged at his shirt. "They're right, we ended up together, we pushed past the obstacles. If it weren't for two idiots, we couldn't be two idiots in love." Cheondung smiled. Just looking at his cute husband, Seungho remembered why he fell in love. That smile that had lifted him through hell, that very same smile that made his heart skip a beat. 

"We are the perfect two, aren't we?" Seungho returned the smile, lacing his fingers with Cheondung's. The latter nodded. 

"I hate to be the one to interrupt.." G.O interupted.

"Of course you would be the one to talk. How long has it been since you've last spoken?" joked Seungho. 

"Very funny!" G.O fumed. 

"What is it, hyung?" Mir asked. 

"Look at the kids, aren't they precious?" 

All sets of eyes landed on G.O, finally noticing. Cheonie and Seungie had fallen asleep on his stomach, whereas Lauren had fallen asleep on his side, face buried in the crook of his neck.  

"My babies~" Cheondung swooned, placing both his hands over his heart. 

"We should take a picture! Ppali, ppali!" G.O urged. The grouped suddenly panicked, unsure of what to do. Eventually, they all kneeled behind the couch, the camera set on a timer on the tv in front of the group. Seungho ran over and grabbed the camera when the flash went off. 

"How is it?!" Mir and Joon whispered/shouted, nearly running over Cheondung to get a good look. 

"Perfect." Seungho smiled, showing everyone the camera. They looked like one family. Seungho and Thunder stood together, Joon and Mir made silly faces, and G.O looked comfortable with all the kids. Just looking at the picture brought a smile to each of the men's faces, as they all shared the same exact thought. 

 

"Absolutely perfect." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I would LOVE to thank everyone who ever read, commented, subscribed, and voted :D I honestly would not have continued this story if it weren't for your constant demands for more chapters, LOL. I've enjoyed writing, and it really saddens me to be ending my first story...but oh well. Thank you for sticking around to see Seungho fall for Cheondung, and seeing the (many) ups and downs in their blossoming relationship!

Please look forward to future stories (: More Seungdoong, WOOO! 

Again, thank you so so so so soooo much <333

IF YOU'RE READING THIS THEN KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU.