There's a tender warmth

Matching Your Footsteps
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There's a tender warmth,

Our pure love story that was only meant for me

EXO - First Love                                      

 

 

 

 

 

"Listen, man." Jongin starts and Sehun already knows it's not gonna end very well. They're sitting in Jongin's room and watching a "We got married" marathon, not having anything more productive to do on Saturday eveing. "I know you have a crush on Luhan and you're both all happy and rainbows, but you just have to realize what you're missing. And as I remember, Luhan is your first so you don't really know what you're losing. Let your hyung give you an advice, hm?" the older continues and Sehun wants to disappear right now. Having this kind of conversation with Jongin is definitely not a good idea. 

 

Jongin has had a few girlfriends is the past, none of them making it beyond the three months mark. But then, well, at least he had some, in contrary to Sehun, the younger having one one relationship in his whole life. Even so, he doesn't really want to hear about it.

 

But then again, Sehun realizes with a sigh, if he's not gonna let Jongin speak now, that tan bastard is going to drag this topic forever.

 

"Bring it on. Enlighten me, my Yoda." Sehun says and stuffes his mouth with popcorn.

 

Jongin smiles. "Your Yoda I will be." he laughs and mutes the TV. "As your best friend since the moment you peed on my ant farm in pre-school I know you better than you know yourself. Now, prepare for the longest lecture I've ever gave you..."

 

"Even longer than the one you gave me after I pushed you off the boat at..."

 

"No, not that long, but still. "The latter immediately cuts him off. "Focus, Sehun-ah." Jongin snappes his fingers in front of Sehun's nose. The younger rolles his eyes. "Even if not you think you're in love with Luhan, you're gonna regret having that relationship later. Why? Let me tell you. Your Lulu might be pretty, but girls are still prettier. With their sticky, flavoured lip glosses..."

 

Sehun's mind goes elswhere for a second, a memory shared it Luhan resurfacing to the forefront of his mind and making hia smile.

 

They were just cuddling on the sofa and Sehun kept staring at Luhan's lips, moving his head every no and ten to observe the slight shine of the older's mouth. 

 

"Han, you're wearing lipstick?" he asked, chuckling at the thought. Luhan pouted at him and shook his head.

 

"It's a lip balm, Sehun. I'm not a girl, you know."

 

Instead of replying, he just leaned over for a kiss. Luhan's fingers ghosted on his cheeks and he covered them with his own palm to keep the soft hand on his face when their lips parted.

 

"Baby, it tases like taro bubble tea." Luhan nodded his head, excided that Sehun recognized the taste.

 

"I know, it's awesome, right? I just had to buy it when i saw it."

 

And thought Sehun wasn't a big fan of taro bubble tea, he leaned for another one.

 

"... they have soft skin..."

 

Sehun breathed Luhan's scent, bending his head to press his nose to the other's shoulder. Having long, warm baths with the other man was one of his most favourite things to do. Slowly, he sneaked his arms around Luhan's waist as the older was sitting between his legs, leaning against Sehun's chest. He gently caressed the bare skin under his palms and nuzzled his nose into the chineese's neck.

 

"Your skin is so soft, Han." he breather out, making the other shiver.

 

"We spend really a lot of time in the bathtub, it's impossible for my skin to be rough." the latter pointed out playing with bubbles.

 

But Sehun still knew it wasn't just that. It was just Luhan's thing.


 

"... they're whole body is soft, with all those curves and all..."

 

Sehun took a shaky breath to calm himself down. Luhan was lying under him, his legs already wrapped around Sehun's middle, his nails digging into the skin on younger's when Sehun attached his lips to his neck. Slowly, he kissed his way up Luhan's jaw, cheek and finally his mouth. Luhan's lips were wet, swelled and red from previous kisses, but still soft. Luhan's skin was also soft, his lips, his hair, his palms, his gazes, his voice...

 

"Sehun..."  and his whisperes. Luhan pushed his hips up so they'd meet with Sehun's. The younger growled and bit abused flesh on Luhan's neck and earn a moan in reponse.

 

"... they wear cute things, like mini skirts and hairclips..."

 

Luhan entered the room and Sehun's eyes immediatly snapped at him. He was covered in paint and the red paintbrush he always used was still in his hand. But the reason why Sehun brusted out laughing wasn't either of that. What stopped Luhan's blonde bangs from getting into his eyes was a cute, little deer-shaped hairpin.

 

", what are you laughing at? I can't even remember when was the last time I got a haircut and it's so irrating! And you and your stupid grin are not helping!" Luhan threw his hands in the air in annoyance and Sehun finally pulled himself back together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter