The interview

The interview

 

SS501 were having an interview for their comeback stage performance , they had just return from japan , they were so happy to be finally home but they were also exhausted . The interview was really funny because his favorite hyung ,Jung Hyung Don was doing the interview .

 

Hyun joong was ecstatic , memories were running through him , he couldn’t stop the happy grin he had on his face at the memories as he think about her , his buin , he remember her laugh the way she took care of him ; his grin disappearing as memories of their separation took over his mind . He had miss her so bad when he was in the drama BOF, he thought of calling her tons of times but always something stop him , he felt shy, every Tuesday he was like a lost puppy on set .

 

The rest of the cast , his friends would had him occupied knowing what was really going on , even though he never told them anything . They had seen him on the show curious to know who he was , they saw the interaction he had with his so called wife, knowing right away after meeting him that everything he did on the show was the real him , even the strong feeling for his wife .

 

Hyun joong thought that maybe he could know about her by talking to hyung don ;he had to know about her because they were working for the same company . He was in his dream world when suddenly he heard hyung don say to him “ Hyun Joong , any words for the oncoming wedding of Hwangbo” his heart stop beating for a second , he could see the rest of the members perplex at the question , he didn’t knew what to say so he just said “ congratulations, hwangbo nonna” .

 

The interview finally finish , Hyun joong walking fast towards their van , he needed to be alone for a minute , he reach the van , sat in the back set as he reach his backpack on the floor founding his cellphone quickly searching for a number that he knew he never could delete .

 

He begun to struggle with his self wondering if he should call her or not ; what would he say “ hi” after 3 years of being apart like the time hasn’t pass , he was deep in thought when he saw a dragonfly lay next to him , he jumped scare , his hands accidentally pushing dial .

 

He was startled by the monstrous insect that was looking straight at him , then again he remember the day , they went to the farm when she capture a dragonfly on her hands , saying to the insect not to bother her shillang again , before setting it free .

 

The insect next to him fly outside the van leaving him once again alone , he noticed his cell , that was ringing he was about to end the call when he heard a voice he never forgot saying “ YOBESOYO, HELLO IS ANYBODY THERE “he took his cell placing it against his ear as he say “nonna” .

 

On the other side Hwangbo took a deep breath her heart begun to beat faster by the second , she remember him , his voice that made her so deliriously happy , his jokes , his praises , she went silent waiting for him to talk again , on the other line she heard him whisper “nonna , is me hyun joong”. She smiled , she already knew who it was ;she begin to wonder why ?calling her now after all this time .

 

Hwangbo didn’t notice that she had said out loud “ why”, hyun joong cursed in his mind when he heard her question , he didn’t knew how to respond ;what he could possibly say , that he couldn’t call her because he was extremely busy , that he didn’t want to disturb her life , her schedule , what ? , even the reasons he had in mind sound weak and bull to say them out loud , he knew that she was waiting for an answer so he reply “ I wanted to congratulate you for the upcoming wedding , are you excited ?”she begun to laugh telling him “ thanks , yes I am really excited , is going to be wonderful I …..”

 

Hyun Joong went silent he could recognize her excitement on her voice as she talk , he begun to feel mad , jealous at the idea of somebody else having her , loving her , take care of her , raising a family with her .

 

Hyun remember the photos of their “children” , he never told anyone that he thought that their pretend children were beautiful , both of them , that night he had a dream ,he saw himself playing with two children , the boy was mischievous like him , the girl beautiful like her mother , they were laughing then he heard it her laugh as she run towards him , he saw himself smiling feeling like the luckiest guy ever, now he couldn’t keep on hearing her anymore , hanging up .Hwangbo was startled and angry he had just hang up to her , after time she continue with her day , she had a lot things to do for the wedding .

 

She was preparing her self to bed , when she hear the front door been banged forcefully she hurried to opened it to found herself in front of a very drunk hyun joong . Hyun joong hug her tightly on his arm at the sight of her , mumbling words that hwangbo couldn’t even comprehend , she lead him to the couch for him to lay and rest.

 

Hwangbo went to the kitchen looking for water to give to him , she walk back stopping at the sight of him ,sleeping on the couch , he was still the most beautiful man she had ever seen , beginning to wonder what happened for him to be so drunk like that ? She sit next to him asking him “ hyun joong what the hell happened ?” at the voice hyun joong opened his eyes , seeing an angel in front of him , he smiled brightly his hands travel to her face caressing her .

 

“God , I am having the most real dream ever “, he thought .Hwangbo got still at the touch of hyun joong hands on her face , she didn’t knew what to do , he pulled her gently towards him as he kiss her forehead gently and look at her he pulled her face again this time to take her lips on his on a sweet kiss , feeling his body trembled at the sensation of her lips on his as she respond to his kisses , he got sad after a while when he remember that she was going to get married soon to someone else ,that wasn’t him ,he begun to tell her between kisses “ why buin ? Why? Don’t you know how I feel about you ? .

 

Hwangbo ask him “ how , hyun joong , tell me “but hyun joong didn’t reply , he had fallen asleep , she whisper to him “ please tell me “ knowing that he wouldn’t answer , she caress his hair ,falling a sleep next to him on the couch .

 

The next day he woke up with a strong headache he found himself on a different place , this wasn’t his dorm , definitely,he look around to see where he was , after a few seconds he realized that he was on hwangbo apartment , he somewhat found the strength to stand up , calling her name , ashamed of his actions last night , he couldn’t fully remember what he did but the headache told him that it wasn’t good ; he keep calling her but she never responded .

 

Before he was to leave the apartment he noticed that the kitchen table had food with a little sticky note saying “ Hyun Joong eat this , you would feel better . You better not drink again like that; if you don’t want me kicking your , you know I will , hwangbo^_^” . After eating the succulent food that she prepared for him ,he somehow got to his own apartment to rest , he started to see t. v. not paying attention; he was trying to remember what happened last night at her apartment ,he really wanted to know if he had to apologize for something he did to her ; then he saw a scene of a couple kissing , he gasp touching his lips realizing that the kiss between them wasn’t a dream at all in fact was real . flashes of the kiss run through him like electricity , he could still feel her lips on his , he smiled thinking that he wouldn’t apologize for the kiss ever , definitely .

 

In that moment he made up his mind , he was going to fight for her , he loved her , he always had , he had to do something, he had to think fast he had to find a way to stop the wedding that would start in two hours as he look at his watch he cursed to himself “damn” he better act fast , then win her love ,so he could have her back this time for real , like he dreamed .

 

He went quickly to his room to change his clothes to look sharp he found the white groom suit she choose for him for the wedding photos; it was a really top secret that he actually bought it nobody knew except his ss501 members , thinking that if he had to stop a wedding for a woman that maybe would reject him , he better do it in style .

 

He drove as fast as he could to the church , looking at the clock he prayed for the streets to be free so he could at least reach the church before it was to late . 15 minutes later he finally reach the church , running towards it and opening the front doors as he start yelling “ She cant marry him , because she is already married to me “.

 

The people in the church gasp , only one person had a grin on the face , he walk towards the couple , his steps coming to a halt when in front of him instead of seeing hwangbo , he saw someone he didn’t knew saying without noticing “ who are you , I don’t know you “ he look around asking “ is this the church were hwangbo hyejung would take place ”. The groom look at him like he wanted to murder him on the spot ,but couldn’t because where they where , he suddenly felt someone grabbing his writs turning him so he could face the person , in front of him stood a very confused , angry ,hwangbo she wasn’t wearing a bridal gown but look beautiful anyways he point at her saying “ buin, whats is going on , why aren’t you there next to the groom , aren’t you getting married “ she yell to him “ no , I am not ,my brother is “ she lead him to a secluded room to continue their talk.

 

 

As he was being drag somewhere , he say out loud “ ooops , my bad , I made a mistake ,please continue “ looking at the groom say to him “ congratulations “ . When they finally reach the room she stop in front of him as she tell him “ Hyung Joong , what the hell? “ he walk towards her hugging her tightly in his arms as he told her “ I couldn’t let you get married , buin , not to someone else besides me , I know I am being selfish but I didn’t wanted to feel regret on the future by not fighting for you , for your love “ he rested his forehead on her as he continued “ you see buin , I love you , I always had , I got so frustrated when I heard you were going to get married “ placing a soft kiss on her forehead he whisper “ buin, my world came crashing down because I always thought that you would wait for me “.

 

Hwangbo took his face on her hands , as she told him “ I am waiting for you , I had always waited for you” he smiled at her words , he kiss her with all of him , it was the best kiss he ever had , because it was real and he was sober this time to enjoy her lips on his , her taste savoring her lips , mouth as they lose touch with reality, being on their own little world forgetting everything and everyone , only the two of them matter .

 

As they parted from the kiss to regain themselves and breath he told her “ I love you buin , I want to be with you , take care of you as we grow older , raise a family with you , with a cute version of myself and a beautiful foreign daughter like you , I love you “ .

hwangbo smiled , with tears on her face telling him “ finally, I love you too , shillang “ as she took the initiative to give him a peck on the lips , he brought her face towards him as he took possession of her lips so they can properly kiss , they were kissing each other passionately when they heard a commotion outside , cheers were heard for the newlyweds . Hwangbo separate her lips from his telling him “ so what , are you going to say to my brother “ he look at her frighten , he had forgotten about that , she caress his cheeks as she continue to say “ after all, you almost ruined his wedding with the love of his life “ they exit the room to go the reception as hyung joong had only one thought on his mind “ god , I am in so much trouble “.

 

 

 

Jung Hyung Don stood far from them with a big smile on his face as he saw them holding hands , as they leaved the church , his plan work better than he thought , he knew hyung joong loved her , so he decided to help , he knew he only needed a little push to confess , fight for her , hwangbo deserved to be happy and he always knew that her happiness lays with hyun joong . After all they both had the same comical sense .