DEBUT!

Princess 7

 

2 days till debut

I woke up on my bed around 4 am. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room. YunHo was propped up against the wall, dead asleep. Did he know?

I tiptoed around him and went to the bathroom. My eyes were red and kind of puffy. I ran some cool water on my face and sighed. Did Jessica really have to take DongHae AND SiWon?

I took a quick shower and changed. I silently grabbed my duffel bag and flip flops. I left my dorm and caught a taxi over to the SM Building. I started with stretching and then, did my moves. I knew them by heart. I didn’t need to practice. I was doing this so I wouldn’t have to think at all. It didn’t work.

My heart was still aching. I didn’t know why since SiWon wasn’t my boyfriend. It really just hurt because it was Jessica. If what she said before was true, then not only was DongHae madly in love with her, but now, so was SiWon.

“Why didn’t you wake me up when you left?” I stopped dancing and looked up in the mirror to EunHee. I walked over to her and we slumped against the wall.

“Unnie, you were kind of wrong. They didn’t love me.”

“Maybe, but I do and any guy dumb enough to break your heart isn’t worth it. Trust me there’ll be better one’s out there.”

“I know. I’ll try to stay optimistic.”

“I know what’ll cheer you up. A dance partner for ‘Sirens’.” She grabbed my hands and pulled me up. Gosh. What would I do without EunHee?

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Debut night! ☺

I stood backstage at Music Bank. I could hear Teukie oppa’s voice over the sound system. This was it! The magical night where all my dreams would come true. The girls and I went under the stage and stepped onto the platform that would raise us up and onto the stage.

“And now! Welcome to the stage, the newest SM Entertainment girl group,” Teukie said into the mic. “Princess 7.”

“The stage rose and the back track to ‘Sirens’ blared through the speakers. We spun and danced in sync. Here comes the finale. We paused and yelled proudly.

“Princess 7 for life!” The audience roared in praise for us. We even got standing ovations. We skipped off stage, waving and blowing kisses.

“OMG! We did amazing!” EunHee cooed. A stage hand walked over and told me I had to go up with Super Junior in 3 minutes. I paused. I had totally forgotten about them. I walked over to SungMin and stood there awkwardly.

“Gwenchana?” SungMin asked. I nodded. “Let’s work hard then. I have a surprise for you afterwards if you do.”

“Is it a good surprise?”

“But of course.”

“Then let’s work extra hard!” I winked at him, giggling and he gave me a hug.

“Now, welcome Princess 7’s maknae and lead dancer DaeSa in a special debut dance with Super Junior’s HanKyung, ShinDong, SungMin, EunHyuk, DongHae, and SiWon!”

We ran on stage and got into position. The music played and we danced around each other. When it was my turn to dance around with SiWon, he didn’t even make eye contact. That’s right I’m not supposed to care about him. When DongHae danced with me, he winked and I smiled. I paused in the middle of the formation and put up the V for Victory sign.

The crowd roared around us and they began to chant ‘DaeSa’. I bowed and thanked them with waves and kisses. Teukie oppa handed me a mic.

“Thank you so much for coming out tonight! You guys have been the best. Please support Princess 7!” I said and then yelled our group motto. “Princess 7 for life!”

The crowd roared as the guys and I exited backstage.

“Fallon-ah, guess who’s here! Surprise!” SungMin said, and I turned around to see YunHo and ChangMin, who was carrying a ‘Happy Debut’ cake. I jumped in glee and hugged YunHo super tight. DBSK was supposed to be in Japan until tomorrow. YunHo really didn’t want to miss my debut. After ChangMin put down the cake, I clobbered him with a hug, too.

“YunHo oppa, can you make it to the after party?” I asked, playing with the extra frosting on my plate.

“Well, I thought I might get to sleep tonight, but I guess not now. Yeah, I can make it.”

“Yay!”

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪