Chapter 42 Making Up

As good as it gets.

At Narita airport. 

Mike and Aom arrived at Tokyo by 8pm. He scanned the area to look for someone. Aom stared at Mike and poked him.

"Hey Mike. Do you know where we are going? Huh?" 

"Ahmmm just give me a sec. I'm still trying to find someone." 

Mike received a message and it makes him upset. "Ugh! He's not coming. But anyway, he gave me the name of the hospital. Tina's father was admitted at St. Luke's international." 

"Oh do you know how to get there?"

"The taxi knows how. Let's go get a cab."


After an hour they arrived at the hospital and headed to the reception area. 

"Konichiwa. Koko ni nyuuin a Chanarong Jittaleela wa arimasu ka?" Mike asked the receptionist in japanese. 

"Watashi ga saisho ni wataachi no kiroku o kakunin e mimashou." Nurse responded.

"Arigato."

"Hai wataachi wa kare o motte iru. Rumu 115 - C 3-kai"

"Arigato gosaimasu."

Mike went near to Aom and handed her a piece of paper. "Here it is, Room 115C on 3rd floor."

Aom stared at him and raised her eyebrow. "I didnt know you know how to Japanese." 

Mike winked at her and pars her shoulder. "I'm versatile. Anyway Aom, you should be going, this is the farthest i can take you. You'll be okay now."

"Huh? But why aren't you going?"

"You and Tina needs some time. And i need to go back in Bangkok. No one's gonna manage in there."

"But...."

"Just go. I'll be fine. I'll see you two in Bangkok. Now, go." Mike smiled at her an pushed her away.

Aom walks forward but not that far from him she turned her back and waved at him flashing him a big smile. Mike waved back at her, feeling a little bit sad but somehow relieved. 

She went on 3rd floor trying to look for room 115C. When she finally found, she stood infront of that room and hesitant whether she should go or not. But when she's about to knock, the door opened and surprisingly it's Tina who opened the door. Both of them are startled. Tina went out of the room and closed the door. 

"Wh--What are you doing here??" Tina asked her as she was surprised that Aom is standing infront of her.

Aom sighed and bowed as her tears started to stream down her face. "I missed you Tina. And i was worried sick."

Tina went near her and wiped her tears and hugged her. "Hush now. I'm here. I'm okay. No need to cry."

Aom went near her and hugged her and burst out her tears. "Tina...I'm so sorry for breaking up with you."

"Aom, It's all my fault...for letting you go just like that. And i promise that it wont happen again." Tina kissed her forehead.

Aom paused for a while, she fondles Tina's face and kissed her softly on her lips. "Let's live together when we go back to Bangkok. Live with me?"

Tina stared at her with blank expression and she took a deep breath.

"You.....don't want to?" Aom hesitantly asked.

Tina creased her forehead and seriously stared at Aom for a moment and smiled. "Ofcourse I want to...did you get nervous?Haha" and Tina hugged her from behind and rested her chin on her shoulder.

"Your crazy." Aom said and slap Tina lightly on her face.

"But.....don't you wanna live in my place instead?"

"No. I dont want your parents to think something about me differently."

"They won't. They're not like that."

"Still. I want my place. And infact, i don't like too much big house."

"Fine. Fine. We'll stay at your place. Now, you happy?" Tina chuckled.

"Yes. I am. And by that, I can keep an eye on you. I'll be like your shadow until you get tired on seeing my face."

"Well, i won't get tired on that pretty face of yours." 

"Oh really.......That's why you needed Mean's help..." 

Tina covered Aom's face to stop her. "Shut up. Don't bring her up anymore or i'll kiss you."

Aom took Tina's hands off..."So..about Mean..." 

Tina narrowed her eyes. "You just want a kiss don't you??" and she giggles.

Aom crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. "No. I just know that YOU want a kiss."

They are both laughing when Air arrived. Air was surprised seeing Aom with Tina.

"Aom..I didnt know you're here. Since when?" Air surprisingly asked Aom.

"Oh i actually got here P'Air. I went here as soon as I heard."

"Who are you with?"

"Uhmm..I was with Mike." Aom answered.

Tina reacted.."Hmmm..."

Aom looked at her like wanting to say sorry but Tina just smiled at her.

Air cleared to get their attention. "Ehem...Don't you wanna go to the hotel now to have rest?"

"Oh. Can I say Hi first to Mr. and Mrs. Jittaleela?" 

"Baby they're both sleeping. Maybe tomorrow. You need some rest." Tina said to Aom.

Air is trying to call her laughter and nudge Tina's arm. "Baby huh."

Aom heard Air and shyly faked a smile as she bowed her head.

Tina winked at Air and whispered at her. "I'm so lucky."

Aom pinched Tina on her arms and mumbled. "Lucky huh. You're dead when we arrive at the hotel."

"I see how lucky you are Tina." Air teasingly said to Tina. "You should be going now..I'll take care everything here. I'll just text you when I need something." Air continues.

 

At the hotel.

 

Tina rushed to the bed and jumped in and buried her face on the bed. "Atlast! I can finally rest."

Aom lie down beside her and whispered. "Who said we're gonna rest..." then she faced Tina.

Tina faced her and stared at her while her heart is trembling really fast. "Uhhhh What do you mean?" she nervously asked Aom.

Aom bite her lips seductively and making an eye to eye contact with her. "You know what i mean baby." as she runs her finger on Tina's back.

Tina faked a smile and nervously said. "Hehe...Aren't you tired yet?"

Aom whispered on her ears and bit it. " No."

"I'll take a bath....really quick..ok?" 

Aom smiled and winked. "I wont go anywhere."

Tina rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. Geez this girl. She's scary and lovable at the same time. How the hell does she do it?? All i know is I love her. God. I'll marry her one day. One day.

After she's done with the shower and narrowed her eyes mumbling. "Not tired huh....i can hear you snoring from here."

Tina went near to Aom and tucked her in, covered her with blanket. Tina kissed her forehead and on her lips and whispered to her ears. "I love you."